Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin with PayPal payment  (Read 802 times)
13ialmadca13 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:31:28 AM

I would like to buy bitcoin/perfect money with using PayPal. My paypal account is verified and I prefer to trade with trusted exchanger.

I know I'm a newbie here, so I can go first payment with gift option to trusted exchanger. Feel free to drop me a message about your exchange rate or any contacts, thanks.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:02:44 AM

I am offering you with a 15% fee with a personal payment. You will also burden the paypal fees if we do not came from the same country(I am from Philippines). Just use this fee calculator for paypal (LINK) and you will send the one with paypal fees included(right side). PM me if you agree with my terms.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:07:20 PM

I would like to buy bitcoin/perfect money with using PayPal. My paypal account is verified and I prefer to trade with trusted exchanger.

I know I'm a newbie here, so I can go first payment with gift option to trusted exchanger. Feel free to drop me a message about your exchange rate or any contacts, thanks.

and whats the guarantee you not gonna scam after by charging back the payment and most likely you will win the case because paypal is stupid and mostly paypal to btc are scammers specially when it comes from a newbie account who have nothing to lose

sorry i will pass on this one

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:14:38 PM

Go for an established exchange service what offers Paypal deposit / withdrawal.
I've recently made good experience with Coinimal.com. It is a registered Austrian company. You need only to register with email address, Facebook or Google account and verify your phone number.
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:35:30 PM

did you have tried virwox? people are selling also old account just to exchange more in one batch....

jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:45:40 AM

did you have tried virwox? people are selling also old account just to exchange more in one batch....

It's more okay to trade with the members here than to buy bitcoins using that site because the fees are so high af.

gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:18:21 AM

I found one but i don't remember it now, i will let you know later

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
agusmf

Activity: 126

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:56:48 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365899.new#new this my thread post maybe we can exchange with rate 1:1 since i need paypal for today.

Escrow accepted.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:00:03 AM

Traded with OP for my bitcoins and everything went smoothly. Will trade next time too Smiley

13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:25:22 AM

Traded with OP for my bitcoins and everything went smoothly. Will trade next time too Smiley

Thanks, erika. Nice to have a trade with you.
agusmf

Activity: 126

Handsome Man

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:08:29 PM

you can buy bitcoin with your paypal on localbitcoins

13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:20:21 PM

Thanks for your advice.

I will prefer to buy bitcoin with paying paypal as the fee which charged by user of localbitcoin is too high and some terms are quite harsh, for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: