Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert BTC in real cash  (Read 5425 times)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:37:35 AM

As various users suggested it depends upon country as well it has got various exchanging as well trading websites. You can just try it. One of the best is the local bitcoins which supports most countries.

Yup, I would agree with you even I had many trade in localbitcoins.com, but this time is not suitable for selling better op can sell it after block halving.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:38:31 AM

I suggest you use Localbitcoins for small amounts, under 1 BTC. For bigger deals probably use Coinbase, Kraken etc. Paxful is another great option.
Nandiwal (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:58:45 AM

i dont selling.. but i want to know about it..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
srinikethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

its quite easy...the bit coins in your wallet should be sold to a share holder in bitcoins...they will transfer the btc to your bank account if you have given the right account number!!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:18:54 AM

i am learning here more and more about BTC.
i want to know how to convert btc in real cash..
Thanks.
if you learn very well,i believe you must be have know how to trade bitcoin and trade it to real cash,just trade it onlocal market,or trade it to people trusted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aceking

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:28:23 AM

check out https://localbitcoins.com/
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:43:58 PM

As various users suggested it depends upon country as well it has got various exchanging as well trading websites. You can just try it. One of the best is the local bitcoins which supports most countries.

I would like to suggest kraken and coin base If you are from Europe. There you can find trusted traders among other exchanges.
Escrow will hold the fund in between you and trader So try at there.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

why are you dont sell any bitcoin?not interesting with profit from trading bitcoins?but,its nice try to ask on this forum,i hope you get the best answer below. just trade it on exchange,and pick your best payment.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:04:19 PM

I convert my bitcoins to cash on the forum itself rather than localbitcoins or other exchange websites as they charge a lot of fee but it is useful if you need fiat urgently. For me, I easily get 10-15% more in fiat by exchanging in the Currency Exchange section and it's the safest option if you use escrow.

jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:07:28 PM

In Philippines, we have a financial institution were you can sell your bitcoins to them and they will convert it at 1% fee to fiat currency which is Philippine Peso. Cheesy

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:34:11 PM

why are you dont sell any bitcoin?not interesting with profit from trading bitcoins?but,its nice try to ask on this forum,i hope you get the best answer below. just trade it on exchange,and pick your best payment.
Many people want to hold their bitcoins now as the price is increasing. I do agree that trading is the best and you can then withdarw your profit from exchange websites and if we try this method, we can earn even more by just holding our bitcoins as then we would need to wait for long and then we wouldn't even have enough fiat to buy more coins.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:38:25 PM

i use www.coinimal.com to make btc into neteller $ and then from withdraw from any ATM but it have so many fees

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:22:34 AM

I convert my bitcoins to cash on the forum itself rather than localbitcoins or other exchange websites as they charge a lot of fee but it is useful if you need fiat urgently. For me, I easily get 10-15% more in fiat by exchanging in the Currency Exchange section and it's the safest option if you use escrow.

how? face to face or with moneygram and a money order?
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:31:12 AM

I think withdrawing through credit/debit card might be the fastest and cheapest option. Bit-x, e-coin and xapo offer plastic cards which work on almost on every ATM
Simply fund your card with bitcoin and withdraw in your local currency instantly
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:37:25 AM

how? face to face or with moneygram and a money order?
In exchange websites like localbitcoins where users can arrange P2P exchanges or send money to local banks but the fee is about 15-20% which is why many users open their own trades and set a price they want to sell their bitcoins for.
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:50:09 AM

i am learning here more and more about BTC.
i want to know how to convert btc in real cash..
Thanks.

Step 1: Save your Bitcoin wallet in a thumb drive.
Step 2: Place your thumb drive inside a bowl filled with rose water.
Step 3: Cover with a blanket.
Step 4: At midnight, yell "Satoshi Nakamoto" three times.
Step 5: Come back in three days and you will find the equivalent amount of your local currency inside the bowl.

If three days is too long for you, follow the recommendations of the other posters in the thread.
Personally, I have always liked LocalBitcoins.com.

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
buddycool

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

Find local exhamgers in your country. . It will be the safest option to convert btc in local currency. .. Yoi can find a lot of exchangers on facebook. .. Also use escrow if you are unable to find local exchanger. ..

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:05:55 AM

Find local exhamgers in your country. . It will be the safest option to convert btc in local currency. .. Yoi can find a lot of exchangers on facebook. .. Also use escrow if you are unable to find local exchanger. ..
Better you can check with local bitcoins.com or kraken to get a best price among other other trading sites. Personally I use to go for localbitcoins only. It's fine price over there.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:22:07 AM

it depends not only country but the amount you are willing to change.
For example trading platforms are accepting any kind of visa and mastercards but they have minimum of 50$ or 100$ to withdraw, for the deposit purposes you can use any amount
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

it depends not only country but the amount you are willing to change.
For example trading platforms are accepting any kind of visa and mastercards but they have minimum of 50$ or 100$ to withdraw, for the deposit purposes you can use any amount
Exactly. If you live in US, you have many better methods to withdraw bitcoins for cash.
The easiest way to get cash is selling bitcoin to people on face to face meeting.
Bitcoin debit cards are better way to spend bitcoins, as ATM withdraw incurs another fee.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: