Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed: Quickzen / Rikugou  (Read 1185 times)
rikugou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:20:59 PM

ok im going to go set up a pay ivy with your name and pretend i got scammed and demand a refund for my ferrari, im gonna hold you responsible as i can make a name thats exactly same as yours deal??

the ignorance....

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:32:37 PM

first of all, post a single screen shot of you talking to me on the forum.

Second of all, post a screenshot of where i've posted the payivy link.

third of all, look at my thread, ive posted many times that there is a scammer imposing as me.

Your posted payivy link does not match my original post on my thread so i dont even know where you got that payivy link

PLease post a screen shot of where you got the link to the fake payivy website.

You can specify in you thread (if you like) that you accept payment only in a certain address (and only in this!)
maybe you can discourage a scammer... what do you think about it?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:35:43 PM

Thats BS Man. And I actually got a code too, why the hell would I get a valid code from a scammer. Does the guy have 100s of already used codes that he gives out? Its not like you can ask pay ivy for a refund if your product details are blank. Its fishy and sketch what's going on.... I still want a replacement #.

You absolutely should still want a replacement number. You should get it from the person who sold it to you !! Do you expect Rikugou to give it to you?  When you buy from "shady" sites (this one included) as well as PayIvy & Bitify that sell using untraceable payments to/from anonymous users and the rest of them this is what happens.   AT least Bitify has some sort of semblance of an escrow system. Just average it out with all the wins.  This is like gambling.  Win some - lose some.  I've lost hundreds from scammers but I am ahead in the long run.  If you want security buy from Raise.com they have a 3 or 4 month guarantee or maybe even Starbucks.com.  Cheesy  You are obviously purchasing "questionable obtained" merchandise so what do you expect and don't say you don't know what you are buying.

Your lucky you didn't get in on the Panera fiasco.  75% of those cards were double & triple dipped.  I would always have to race the 3 other people using the same card number as me to see who could use it up first from all over the country.  It almost became a game.

You lost this round.  Give it up and move on.  Or maybe call the police or file a lawsuit on Judge Judy or Peoples Court and sue a guy named "rikugou" who allegedly sold you $100 gift cards for $30.  That'll go far. This is really silly UNLESS you can prove something.
PonziBuddy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:38:21 PM

Sure thing. I am not an established vendor so you'd be better off using RedFerrari _Fire or some shit, i think PonziBuddy would scare off potential buyers. There is a reason somebody allegedly used your name. Because you had an active thread in the marketplace and you were getting sales. Scammer rides your coat tails and lives in your shadow and you don't do anything about it. This is you right now not doing shit about it. With all your forum buddies backing you up.
toobroketolive

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:11:32 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 05:17:52 PM by toobroketolive

so basically a guy who doesn't do his homework and just run around crying and whining when he got scammed.

it's like one of those idiots who click a link from an email being sent by fraudsters pretending to be a legitimate business say, apple website with discounted iPads. do you then go to apple DEMANDING to be compensation by your stupidness? no. you shouldn't have clicked on any and all link in your email.

in your case it's even worse cuz u GO looking for these dodgy buy from payivy links and then KNOWING how bitcoin works, you go looking for the links and sending your payment without doing your own homework. whatever rikugou use quikzen or whatever it's none of your business. it's YOUR money, it's YOUR responsibility of protecting it, and when YOU FAIL to take care of yourself, It's not others to fix no matter how much you whine and cry.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: