Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:12:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital7 - [MAKE ~ 154% MONTHLY ROI] - Carbon7 is back!! =FIXED=  (Read 2216 times)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:21:28 PM

How do you know it is the same coder?

Royalty7
Carbon7

Verify yourself on Google and images aswell. One of my guys recently invested $2,000 worth of bitcoins there  Smiley

I know the projects all to well.  Wink Just wondering how someone knows it is the same and not a clone
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Royalty7 (rolled about ~$1mln)
Carbon7

Same design concept, same self-edited unique GC script (fully zend-decoded lol), same plans, same way to advertise it and much more. However there still is the remote possibility of being in front of a very skilled and acknowledged emulator admin who ties me to think he's highly experienced. So, same admin or not this one is getting big and will most likely take many investors in big profits, can you follow my logic?

Verify yourself on Google and images aswell. One of my guys recently invested $2,000 worth of bitcoins there  Smiley

I know the projects all to well.  Wink Just wondering how someone knows it is the same and not a clone

I've recently updated my post  Wink
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:36:55 PM

Carbon7

Same design concept, same self-edited unique GC script (fully zend-decoded lol), same plans, same way to advertise it and much more. However there still is the remote possibility of being in front of a very skilled and acknowledged emulator admin who ties me to think he's highly experienced. So, same admin or not this one is getting big and will most likely take many investors in big profits, can you follow my logic?

Verify yourself on Google and images aswell. One of my guys recently invested $2,000 worth of bitcoins there  Smiley

I know the projects all to well.  Wink Just wondering how someone knows it is the same and not a clone

I've recently updated my post  Wink

Now if that was mentioned in the opening I didn't need to ask my question. It was all about the presentation of the topic
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:00:48 PM

Carbon7

You forget the first PVT partner - Royalty 7 - Traffic Moonson - Carbon7 - Now Capital7 all got the same theme of design. Smiley
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:00:00 AM

So how do you know this site has any relation to the other site Carbon7 ?  There have been literally thousands of these hyips/ponzis many with similar names, even so the Carbon7 site collapsed it didn't last years or anything just another ponzi really.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

So how do you know this site has any relation to the other site Carbon7 ?  There have been literally thousands of these hyips/ponzis many with similar names, even so the Carbon7 site collapsed it didn't last years or anything just another ponzi really.

Try decoding GoldCoders' HYIP manager script and then fully customize it just like Royalty7 and Carbon7, I mean exactly the same copycat.
In addition to this the admin always adopts an unique design concept and his way to promote the programs is unique too, such as not purchasing any monitor.
There are many factors to take count of. By the way I've got one more insight info which is named "goldeng" who is a very very very experienced guy from talkgold and mmgp who always promotes and plays on this admin's programs ONLY, because most likely he's the owner of them all  Grin

However, my opinion is not a guarantee just a point of view.
be48d782 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:10:45 PM

Getting interests, looking good so far
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:01:48 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 01:43:22 PM by be48d782

I told you all to invest and you didn't. I told you again and again to trust me. Not all newbies are alike. Should have listened.

Example of one investment.

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:06:04 PM

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

If you are going to take risk and invest, don't invest a huge amount like 20,000 or even 10000. Just a note for your safety. Only invest what you can afford to loose.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:45:43 PM

The minimum is high i cant afford.
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:33:23 PM

The minimum is 25$ I think. I will tell you when next time they do this if you cannot afford now. Remember to save for it if you can.
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:54:46 AM

I wish i had that kind of money to invest in C7...
4000$ is really a big investment...
Ive invested with the minimum hopefully i profit...
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:00:49 AM

The minimum is $25... That's less than the cost of a trip to the grocery store.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:25:09 AM

If you are going to take risk and invest, don't invest a huge amount like 20,000 or even 10000. Just a note for your safety. Only invest what you can afford to loose.

So does it mean you can afford to lose $4000 Shocked Man you're rich.

I can't even afford to lose the minimum amount of deposit, what more for that massive amount Grin

He's probably from a 3rd world country, just like me and I would say $25 is really high. That's enough to feed a family here for a week Grin

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:35:46 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 01:47:08 PM by be48d782

So does it mean you can afford to lose $4000 Shocked Man you're rich.

I can't even afford to lose the minimum amount of deposit, what more for that massive amount Grin

He's probably from a 3rd world country, just like me and I would say $25 is really high. That's enough to feed a family here for a week Grin

That portfolio belongs to TheDude  Grin See first image.

Posted here to show this is real deal.

4000$ is not rich in developed countries I guess but very rich for developing countries.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:58:34 PM

That portfolio belongs to TheDude  Grin See first image.

Posted here to show this is real deal.

4000$ is not rich in developed countries I guess but very rich for developing countries.

I see. I don't know TheDude tbh but for me he's rich , that's already a 1 year salary here at minimum wage and there's him risking on a HYIP. Grin

I am convinced that this one was worth to risk, but $25 is really big, I just realized I can't afford to lose that amount Grin

Just a good luck to everyone

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:01:35 PM

This is the biggest ponzi of them all and famous. Last year, it was called Carbon7 and it was a success with people making thousands, yes, you read correct, thousands of $$$$.

Firstly. Ponzis are a type of scam, and scamming is illegal. So is operating a ponzi.

Secondly, people made thousands of $$$$, but how about the people who lost thousands of $$$$?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:05:57 AM

This is the biggest ponzi of them all and famous. Last year, it was called Carbon7 and it was a success with people making thousands, yes, you read correct, thousands of $$$$.

Firstly. Ponzis are a type of scam, and scamming is illegal. So is operating a ponzi.

Secondly, people made thousands of $$$$, but how about the people who lost thousands of $$$$?

All these investor based games are scam.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:33:47 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: