Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OUT OF BUSINESS - 31 October 2018  (Read 11312 times)
Cosmas (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

I have bitcoins available now, send me your bitcoin wallet address here ,so i can send  another 0.42$ at your address.
Regards.

That is better i suppose. BTC: 13VP3CERCPFPvxPtQZ6EKoix1G9ar1xMkY

So this is only cPanel hosting? No VPS hosting?

Do any of your plans support SSH? I would like to try this out if so. If I don't respond, please PM me Smiley

Only cPanel Hosting i offer for the moment.
I do not know what is SSH. Please give me more detailes.

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:32:33 AM

I have added a new Pack called "NoLimit Pack" . It is not with unlimited resources. But it is with more Bandwidth for thoes who need it. Please check it on the first post of this thread.

==================================================

For any pack you want you will have this Discounts:

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months

To Recive this discount, you need to make a request for it only here on this thread.

NaraAzimova

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:21:44 AM

what about green geeks i want to buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCrAxYS8hg
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

what about green geeks i want to buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCrAxYS8hg

What do you mean "green geeks" ?
You want to buy what?

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months

To Recive this discount, you need to make a request for it only here on this thread.

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:03:23 AM

Hi,
Have this service now for a month up until now. All I can say is that it works great and Cosmas is really a friendly and helpful guy. I really doubt that you could find a better service than this and for this price anywhere on the net. I really do shout a BIG VOUCH for this guy.

AJ

The Dude
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

Hi,
Have this service now for a month up until now. All I can say is that it works great and Cosmas is really a friendly and helpful guy. I really doubt that you could find a better service than this and for this price anywhere on the net. I really do shout a BIG VOUCH for this guy.

AJ

Thank you very much for the vouch. I`m glad to be of services to you and to everybody else Wink

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

Hi,

AJ

Thank you very much for the vouch. I`m glad to be of services to you and to everybody else Wink

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months

i want to make  a blog using wordpress. I will buy a domain from namecheap. Is it possible for you to provide enough support with in your hosting service so I can install my wordpress soft there and run that site?
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 09:05:29 AM

i want to make  a blog using wordpress. I will buy a domain from namecheap. Is it possible for you to provide enough support with in your hosting service so I can install my wordpress soft there and run that site?

You have wordpress button on the cpanel and you can use it to install it. But you do that on your own, if you know how, if you don`t. You need to learn it from tutorials or ask sombody to help you.

The support you will get from me it will be only about hosting issues, not script issures, script installation or other things like that.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:22:27 PM

You have wordpress button on the cpanel and you can use it to install it. But you do that on your own, if you know how, if you don`t. You need to learn it from tutorials or ask sombody to help you.

The support you will get from me it will be only about hosting issues, not script issures, script installation or other things like that.

I want to know if you have WP button in your cpanel or not. and also tell me what other softwares/program I can install there. BTW you charge 0.15 USD, right ?
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 08:34:47 PM

I want to know if you have WP button in your cpanel or not. and also tell me what other softwares/program I can install there. BTW you charge 0.15 USD, right ?

I told you in my last post that there is a button for WP, take a look here: http://prntscr.com/d590a9
Also over 12 more you can install for FREE. Even phpBB, MyBB and SMF and others.

Exactly $0.15 per month for the Small pack.

mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

can you pm me more details and how to sign up.
just one question can you tell me more about these terms why do you have to use you why the would the cpanel gets suspened if I don't use it ?

like yours terms state below

2. If your cpanel expire, you have 15 days period in which you need to renew your cpanel. After this 15 days, your cpanel will be suspended.

3. If your cpanel get suspended, you have 15 more days period in which you need to renew your cpanel. After this 15 more days, your cpanel will be terminated.

4. If your cpanel get suspended, unsuspension fee will be $1.00

5. You have to make a note about your cpanel expiration date, and contact me before your cpanel get suspended to renew it or terminate it.

thanks

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 08:21:56 AM

can you pm me more details and how to sign up.
just one question can you tell me more about these terms why do you have to use you why the would the cpanel gets suspened if I don't use it ?

like yours terms state below

2. If your cpanel expire, you have 15 days period in which you need to renew your cpanel. After this 15 days, your cpanel will be suspended.

3. If your cpanel get suspended, you have 15 more days period in which you need to renew your cpanel. After this 15 more days, your cpanel will be terminated.

4. If your cpanel get suspended, unsuspension fee will be $1.00

5. You have to make a note about your cpanel expiration date, and contact me before your cpanel get suspended to renew it or terminate it.

thanks

That is simple, i have one answer for all your questions. There is no website were you can signup for the moment. Everything is done manualy.
So, you just order here the pack you want and i will create your cpanel manualy with your domain and personal email. Everything else i suppose is auto understood from this answer.

So, if you want hosting from me, name your pack and for how many months you want to have it and i will tell you the price you need to pay. Also chose the processor were you want to make the payment.

mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:50:02 PM

can I please order 6 months no limit with 5% discount and 6 months standard pack please bitcoin payment will pm you my details when yo u pm me with price and payment details thanks

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:13:39 PM

can I please order 6 months no limit with 5% discount and 6 months standard pack please bitcoin payment will pm you my details when yo u pm me with price and payment details thanks

Oke, 6 months on each thoes 2 packs... I will give you the detailes on private Wink

Vertigineuse.fr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

I'll contact you soon, thanks
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

I'll contact you soon, thanks

I hope you want to buy hosting, not just makeing posts on my thread Tongue

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

This is so cheap. I wanna try this one soon. When I am not really busy with my job. I am planning of an early retirement and maybe I can also earn maintaining some sites.
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:30:43 PM

This is so cheap. I wanna try this one soon. When I am not really busy with my job. I am planning of an early retirement and maybe I can also earn maintaining some sites.

Sure, it will be a pleasure to have you as my hosting client too Wink

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:39:42 AM

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:12:31 AM

I have bitcoins available now, send me your bitcoin wallet address here ,so i can send  another 0.42$ at your address.
Regards.

That is better i suppose. BTC: 13VP3CERCPFPvxPtQZ6EKoix1G9ar1xMkY

So this is only cPanel hosting? No VPS hosting?

Do any of your plans support SSH? I would like to try this out if so. If I don't respond, please PM me Smiley

Only cPanel Hosting i offer for the moment.
I do not know what is SSH. Please give me more detailes.

i would like To renew my account
Standard Pack 0.29$
For 9 Months
Payment via bitcoins
Kindly send me Your QR code (BTC address)
and tell me how much i need to pay i have already hosting account with you

-----------------

15% for 1 year
10% for 9 months
5% for 6 months
-------------------------

and add discount also Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: