Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:43:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl was Gang-Raped at School While Teachers Ignored It  (Read 2836 times)
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:11:00 PM

saddampbuh, you have published the wrong image. The picture shown here is from Northumbria in the United Kingdom, where a similar gangrape occurred a few years ago. 

That said, the latest news regarding the rape in Graz is that the perpetrators will be let off without any jail term. Since all the rapists were under the age of 18 years, they will be needed to do some community service. That is all. No punishment.

That's not possible...

I mean, France is told to have a rather laxiste justice but a minor would get prison for a rape. The sentence would of course be a bit lower but still, it would be jail time for sure.

you are right even if you are under eighteen , you can be punished by raping innocent girl.. you can stay in prizion for years because of this..
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

saddampbuh, you have published the wrong image. The picture shown here is from Northumbria in the United Kingdom, where a similar gangrape occurred a few years ago. 

That said, the latest news regarding the rape in Graz is that the perpetrators will be let off without any jail term. Since all the rapists were under the age of 18 years, they will be needed to do some community service. That is all. No punishment.

That's not possible...

I mean, France is told to have a rather laxiste justice but a minor would get prison for a rape. The sentence would of course be a bit lower but still, it would be jail time for sure.

you are right even if you are under eighteen , you can be punished by raping innocent girl.. you can stay in prizion for years because of this..

Of course! What kind of country would allow a rapist to be left gone!

That plain FUD, exactly like people saying Sweden doesn't punish rape ><

PARADICE.io

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:18:32 PM

Seriously... which modern country does not throw rapists in prison?  Syria?  Certainly not France...

I could understand the teacher not trying to stop it at the time... That picture shows 13 guys?  Chuck Norris wouldn't like those odds...
youdamushi

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:36:47 PM

Seriously... which modern country does not throw rapists in prison?  Syria?  Certainly not France...

I could understand the teacher not trying to stop it at the time... That picture shows 13 guys?  Chuck Norris wouldn't like those odds...

Not stopping them is ok, I wouldn't have tried at first. But calling the police then trying to help seems like the right thing to do. Or at least call the police!

PARADICE.io

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:24:59 PM

i know, i just put something like migrant rapist scum into google, there are no images of these (and wont be because they are "children" )

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:00:25 AM

i know, i just put something like migrant rapist scum into google, there are no images of these (and wont be because they are "children" )

Translation: " I know but I'm not someone who cared about truth I only want to influence people without facts"

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:52:42 AM

“Instead, she reportedly blamed the 15-year-old for turning up late to class.”

Really? that answer was really an idiotic one for a teacher. Teachers were our 2nd parents instead of doing some action regarding the incident and help her,she did nothing.
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:26:21 AM

That's just wrong. No one should go through something like that.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:50:37 AM

OK... I did some R&D on Austrian laws regarding juvenile criminality.

This one was very helpful:

http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_SIAK/4/2/1/2011/ausgabe_4/files/Potkanski_4_2011.pdf

It says:

Teenagers aged between 14 and 18 years are not subject to the general criminal law for adults.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:54:50 AM

OK... I did some R&D on Austrian laws regarding juvenile criminality.

This one was very helpful:

http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_SIAK/4/2/1/2011/ausgabe_4/files/Potkanski_4_2011.pdf

It says:

Teenagers aged between 14 and 18 years are not subject to the general criminal law for adults.

You call that juvenile penal law in europe.

(Also R&D stands for research&development. Lol)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:53:05 AM

Translation: " I know but I'm not someone who cared about truth I only want to influence people without facts"
how is a stock image of some nigger rapists supposed to influence anyone, do you suppose the muslim rapists in england look different to the ones in austria?

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:00:28 AM

how is a stock image of some nigger rapists supposed to influence anyone, do you suppose the muslim rapists in england look different to the ones in austria?

The rape was committed by fair-skinned Turkish Muslims, and not by those from Sub-Saharan Africa. I am not saying that the crime rate among the Sub-Saharans are lower when compared to the Turks, but it would have been better to post the picture of the perpetrators (if that was available), rather than posting a pic of another group of rapists.
mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:27:31 PM

The rape was committed by fair-skinned Turkish Muslims, and not by those from Sub-Saharan Africa. I am not saying that the crime rate among the Sub-Saharans are lower when compared to the Turks, but it would have been better to post the picture of the perpetrators (if that was available), rather than posting a pic of another group of rapists.

That would need the will to give precise facts and not just whatever is subjective enough to please the racists.

Anyway it doesn't change the fact that they should go for prison that's sure.

Truckcoin

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

I believe this has gone long enough, there are just too many stupid things regarding the back turning of governments to the problems EU is facing now and it will lead to the nationalistic groups rising and other right wing groups.

Kebab removal unit will be formed once again when siht hits the fan.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:46:58 PM

That's make the teacher an accessories to the crime ,if a crime is ongoing and you have done nothing to prevent then you also have a liability unless if the crime will also harm you in this case,the teacher has a full liability and should be made an accessories and his license should be revoked also ..

mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

That's make the teacher an accessories to the crime ,if a crime is ongoing and you have done nothing to prevent then you also have a liability unless if the crime will also harm you in this case,the teacher has a full liability and should be made an accessories and his license should be revoked also ..

Totally. And the teacher should be sentenced too.

Truckcoin

MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:49:14 PM

I Don't know what to say. What is happening with us?
Europe open your eyes!
youdamushi

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:13:16 PM

I Don't know what to say. What is happening with us?
Europe open your eyes!

Nothing to do with this...
Shit happens all the time, difference is now everybody yells.

PARADICE.io

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:03:26 PM

I believe this has gone long enough, there are just too many stupid things regarding the back turning of governments to the problems EU is facing now and it will lead to the nationalistic groups rising and other right wing groups.

Most of the nationalist groups have peaked or plateaued in Western Europe. The maximum support levels they can achieve is 25% to 30% of the vote. In France (Front National), Sweden (Sverigedemokraterna), Austria (FPÖ), Netherlands (PVV), Switzerland (SVP).etc they have already achieved this mark. They will not be able to grow further, because groups such as LGBTs and radical feminists will never support them.
mainpmf

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:08:54 AM

Most of the nationalist groups have peaked or plateaued in Western Europe. The maximum support levels they can achieve is 25% to 30% of the vote. In France (Front National), Sweden (Sverigedemokraterna), Austria (FPÖ), Netherlands (PVV), Switzerland (SVP).etc they have already achieved this mark. They will not be able to grow further, because groups such as LGBTs and radical feminists will never support them.

Yeah and because this whole debate is a false debate... An invention and a creation of governments... And you all fall in this fucking trap like the good idiots you are...