Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map  (Read 46320 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

if i have my coins on yobit i dont need to do swap?
DestinyTeam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:38:55 PM

if i have my coins on yobit i dont need to do swap?
right
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:55:42 PM

Pretty nice path to follow definitely worths holding some, to be honest i did not expected that the swap will happen actually
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

Pretty nice path to follow definitely worths holding some, to be honest i did not expected that the swap will happen actually
I was in the same opinion. But ty devs that this is not a scam coin.With active development this project can go high :>
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:59:28 PM

what will the swap worth 1 DES = > EXP? still dont get it sorry
DestinyTeam (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:14:34 PM

No. Des isn't equal to Exp.
We are utilising Expanse blockchain. You can send and receive D, just like Expanse. But you couldn't automatically change Expanse to Destiny until you find somebody who wants to make it. So we are preserve all functions of own currency but get advantages of ethereum-like blockchain.
kampretkabur

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

We are utilising Expanse blockchain. You can send and receive D, just like Expanse. But you couldn't automatically change Expanse to Destiny until you find somebody who wants to make it. So we are preserve all functions of own currency but get advantages of ethereum-like blockchain.
oh ok thanks for the answer, been holdin this coin for awhile and not watching the news, hope it goes well good luck
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:28:03 PM

can we do 1:10 ratio swapping. considering huge success is coming soon. maybe better get a good liquidity.
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:36:45 PM

I think destiny sent me to this thread and I correctly choose the coin name "DESTINY".
Successfully mined and bought. Please add me to slack and the group of testers.
VenMiner

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:42:35 PM

Our Destiny is more huge that ETH....  Grin  Cool
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:43:20 PM

Greetings, I am the community manager for Expanse.

(Links are all here, this is the initial Expanse website that will be replaced)
http://www.expanse.tech

The Destiny Dev has been in contact with us. Currently we are going to check out the wallet code, we have not yet, and we are not endorsing anything officially. I do not know this dev personally at all. Speaking just for myself, I am cautiously optimistic, and if the dev is for real then I can certainly help lots of people hear about Destiny later. I prefer devs to be non anonymous, so if that would be possible that would help me with trust a great deal.

That said, our motto is "Expanse, It's for Everyone." So we certainly welcome all developers to utilize the Expanse Blockchain. We will be building up Expanse quite a bit over time, and if this project delivers and works out, then that is awesome and certainly it could be mutually beneficial.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

The Destiny Dev has been in contact with us. Currently we are going to check out the wallet code, we have not yet, and we are not endorsing anything officially. I do not know this dev personally at all. Speaking just for myself, I am cautiously optimistic, and if the dev is for real then I can certainly help lots of people hear about Destiny later. I prefer devs to be non anonymous, so if that would be possible that would help me with trust a great deal.

That said, our motto is "Expanse, It's for Everyone." So we certainly welcome all developers to utilize the Expanse Blockchain. We will be building up Expanse quite a bit over time, and if this project delivers and works out, then that is awesome and certainly it could be mutually beneficial.

I look forward to your code review.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:08:27 PM

I look forward to your code review.

Dan Conway will be checking it out. I will post here once he gets back to me, but I have no timeline on that. He is always doing a million things at once. Smiley

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:00:46 AM

I can say I bought a little just in case. I like that they are planning to use the Expanse Blockchain, and the anon asset idea is a good one. Hoping for the best!

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:30:07 AM

I can say I bought a little just in case. I like that they are planning to use the Expanse Blockchain, and the anon asset idea is a good one. Hoping for the best!

if zerocash comes out, DASH and Monero will be obsolete.
dfgv12

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 07:31:19 AM

Hello dev, I want to book    translating indonesian,romanian.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:45:15 AM

zerocoin sold 10% zerocoin, 2.1 m  out of 21 million to investor, stuff.   around 1million USD.

Imagine if Destiny first release zerocash anonymity with smart contract.

https://z.cash/blog/funding.html
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:16:40 AM

zerocoin sold 10% zerocoin, 2.1 m  out of 21 million to investor, stuff.   around 1million USD.

If dev does release it, then the marketcap will be in the tens of millions very quickly.

We're not that lucky are we?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

If dev does release it, then the marketcap will be in the tens of millions very quickly.

We're not that lucky are we?

just tooooooo good to believe that!

huger than we can imagine. baby.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:37:04 AM

[/quote]

Just thought I would requote this for all the new people looking at this coin.

There's only 6BTC left till we hit 100k, which in my opinion is still dirt cheap.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: