Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map  (Read 46322 times)
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:11:45 AM

So when we get our 1-10 swap will the price drop 10x because people not reading this thread will panic sell ?

where is your logic thinking?

I think you under estimate the stupidity of the average yobit trader.
We will see.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:13:04 AM

So when we get our 1-10 swap will the price drop 10x because people not reading this thread will panic sell ?

Once the swap happens that is actually a very positive news event that can be shared, far more likely to see an increase.

jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:26:49 AM

so if I deposit my coins into yobit right now do I loose the conversion credits? for what ever reason I can figure out the new wallet does anyone have a link to a setup or walkthrough. I have downloaded the exp wallet I set up an account but it does not say that it is syncing or not. so I don't know if the block chain is downloading. any advise would be great.
MarvinGay

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

i think the price will crash hard
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:34:26 AM

so ppl lose chance to change his life for peanuts.

MarvinGay

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

what are you talking about peanuts for explain your comment
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:39:23 AM

what are you talking about peanuts for explain your comment

sell your coins for peanuts.

it will buy you a house later.

MarvinGay

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:45:42 AM

The FUD Begins Smiley
not fud do you know how the change over will happen is it just automatic on yobit
MarvinGay

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:52:55 AM

The FUD Begins Smiley
not fud do you know how the change over will happen is it just automatic on yobit

The change will be automatic - if you read the last post from the Destiny Team, they said they are going to be providing details "tomorrow" - so I would just wait for their official anouncement before you say things like "i think the price will crash hard"

well its just normally what would happen more coin supply lesser price isnt that the way things work
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:06:25 AM

The FUD Begins Smiley

The change will be automatic - if you read the last post from the Destiny Team, they said they are going to be providing details "tomorrow" - so I would just wait for their official anouncement before you say things like "i think the price will crash hard"

well its just normally what would happen more coin supply lesser price isnt that the way things work

don't worry. weak hands are already out.

it is only 30k USD market cap.

we hold fast and ready for epic pump.

lower price is a easy entry for noobs, and certainly easy for them to push the market cap up.

this is an issue of psychology.  maybe you have to think very hard to  figure it out.

anyway, the IQ is quite different from one man to another.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:13:03 AM

The current mmarketcap of $30k is a no brainer.

Lolz at those who fud for cheaper coins.

There's only going to be 1.47M coins.

You also got to take into count what the dev has planned to see this will be worth a lot more quite soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:15:13 AM

You also got to take into count what the dev has planned to see this will be worth a lot more quite soon.

hint.  dash and monero will soon be obsolete.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:18:17 AM

what do you think if DEVS are revealing their identities and detailed whitepapers and roadmap.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:37:26 AM

what do you think if DEVS are revealing their identities and detailed whitepapers and roadmap.

I'm easy either way, as long as they deliver code, that's what I care about.

A detailed white paper and nice road map are a given these days.

That being said, more people would consider investing if they were to reveal their identities.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:42:34 AM

If the Identities are not revieled, I cannot promote this business. So this is a given for me. I except their identities to be revieled - with a clear project purpose, what problems they are solving, and how they compare to the competition.

BTCKYLE

I think the team will respond our request soon.

let us hope more progress.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:25:12 AM

If the Identities are not revieled, I cannot promote this business. So this is a given for me. I except their identities to be revieled - with a clear project purpose, what problems they are solving, and how they compare to the competition.

BTCKYLE

I think the team will respond our request soon.

let us hope more progress.

No hope needed - the code was already reviewed by the expanse team - they are the real deal.

BTCKYLE

you are 100% right!
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:46:43 PM

Could someone explain me why does it say "POW: 210000 coins" in the announcement while pow is over and total supply is only 147,562 DES(according to coinmarketcap)? What am I missing here?
jminer85

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:50:53 PM

Could someone explain me why does it say "POW: 210000 coins" in the announcement while pow is over and total supply is only 147,562 DES(according to coinmarketcap)? What am I missing here?
some coins lol
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:00:32 PM

some coins lol

oooh Thank you, everything is clear now.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:16:46 PM

Because of there being POS at the time of mining, and that ate coins from the POW.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: