Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map  (Read 46301 times)
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:26:28 PM

I find it strange that the dev doesn't post anything here after a successful swap.

Not the way to look after your investors.

Dev i'm afraid i'm gonna have to mark you down for that one. B-

Agree.. There should have been a bit more communication after the swap. Even if no future details were given, just some interaction with people on here would help.
Would be nice to know where we stand in regards listing on other exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:48:42 PM

I was out for some days... i´m glad to see the swap was successfull... next step this market https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DES  Grin
l77fernandes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

I find it strange that the dev doesn't post anything here after a successful swap.

Agree.. There should have been a bit more communication after the swap. Even if no future details were given, just some interaction with people on here would help.

Friends, there is a whole universe of people like me who love the coins, we believe the developers, but we have no technical knowledge ...

And you know what's worse?

I pointed to three friends who bought and lost their coins as I ...

I know that 68 coins may seem little, but for those who have little to invest ... it's very sad ... here ... Cry
Idnab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:31:20 PM

As has been said before, most of the information is in slack. Not all devs use bt for the main source of communication. For example, bitcoin..
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:04:32 PM

As has been said before, most of the information is in slack. Not all devs use bt for the main source of communication. For example, bitcoin..

Not everyone uses slack either, so just a bit of communication on here would help.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

The ANN is on BCT not slack.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

The ANN is on BCT not slack.

So true..
I appreciate that slack is more useful to a dev as it offer real time communication with people. But the odd bit of news helps the people on here to keep upto date with events and helps to stop the spread of FUD.
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:29:29 PM

The dev is VERY active in Slack, Should of he updated here, yes but he didnt... in slack he states "Huge announcement on Monday" and then he says "sorry i have to be with my wife and my child every weekend", so as you see he's active, stop the FUD please, this coin has lots of potential, and the price is holding. Lets all get out into the social community and start spreading word!
jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:40:51 PM

agreed spread the word. and send a pm to the dev to be added to slack it is very useful.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:52:08 PM

Price just dropped, no buy support.

This is what happens when you fail to keep the community involved.

So what if he needs to be with his family, it takes 20 seconds to post a little something here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:59:38 PM

Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god order books are choked" LOL
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god orders books are choked" LOL

It's just some taking advantage of the situation and dumping the price down so the noobs sell.

It's not me talking shit.

The point I was trying to make was that it wouldn't of been to much trouble to post a little something like, "I'm taking some time with the family this weekend, we'll continue with the launch on Monday".

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Bitkeeper

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:23:47 PM

Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god orders books are choked" LOL

It's just some taking advantage of the situation and dumping the price down so the noobs sell.

It's not me talking shit.

The point I was trying to make was that it wouldn't of been to much trouble to post a little something like, "I'm taking some time with the family this weekend, we'll continue with the launch on Monday".

GOOD LUCK buying back cheaper, you better hope someone else dumps to your lower buys by Monday pal! I actually just bought more bitcoin to hold the price above 9k, your welcome to sell all your DES to me, lmao! Grin
kampretkabur

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:33:02 PM

how do i join slack?
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:46:32 PM

how do i join slack?
Send pm to devs.
And like Dev said all updates will be on Monday.We don't need to forget about that dev is human too and like all people he has his own family and life.
Bitkeeper

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

how do i join slack?

Sign up for slack first! Create your account. I just use the app on my iphone. Then direct message the dev on here, just say I'd like to be added to slack please, and give him your email address to your slack account and he'll add you
kampretkabur

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:53:30 PM

done thanks for the info, hope someone dump it to 3k lol
Bitkeeper

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:14:58 PM

done thanks for the info, hope someone dump it to 3k lol

awesome, I'll see you in slack, hopefully he'll add you soon. lol, 3k would be GREAT!! But I highly doubt anyone will dump that low...
VenMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:37:28 PM

Soon the price will be in the DASH range you will see...  Cool
Bitkeeper

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:49:04 PM

Soon the price will be in the DASH range you will see...  Cool

DASH range?!, now thats funny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: