Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:45:13 PM

As to what's happening behind closed doors, as I've said before it's not my business, but I don't want to see husbands and husbands anywhere. Be gay at home, not in front of people - it's annoying and gross.
Be left handed, what do I care?

What if I don't like people with red hair?  Why can't I tell them to fuck off and stay at home with their soulless ginger faces?

It offends me when I have to look at anyone with red hair... I should not have to put up with red hair and freckles!  I should be allowed to kill all the Irish!

This is what you sound like to non-Christians (and anyone with a brain)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:46:26 PM

I am praying for you Moloch <3
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:51:14 PM

Waste of time... Nothing fails like prayer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studies_on_intercessory_prayer

The study produced null results and the authors concluded, "Neither masked prayer nor MIT therapy significantly improved clinical outcome after elective catheterization or percutaneous coronary intervention."

Some prayed-for patients fared worse than those who did not receive prayers
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

As to what's happening behind closed doors, as I've said before it's not my business, but I don't want to see husbands and husbands anywhere. Be gay at home, not in front of people - it's annoying and gross.

What if I don't like people with red hair?  Why can't I tell them to fuck off and stay at home with their soulless ginger faces?

It offends me when I have to look at anyone with red hair... I should not have to put up with red hair and freckles!  I should be allowed to kill all the Irish!

I never said anything about killing people.

Just don't want to see men holding hands with other men.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:56:42 PM

I suppose I don't understand why you care what other people do with their lives...

If you don't like it, don't look at it... I don't like looking at fat bitches, so I look away when one walks in front of me... I don't get on the internet and cry about it (usually)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:58:43 PM

I suppose I don't understand why you care what other people do with their lives...

If you don't like it, don't look at it... I don't like looking at fat bitches, so I look away when one walks in front of me... I don't get on the internet and cry about it (usually)

Well if I've really ruined your day so bad with my comments I'll just shut up.
Don't want to be accused of bitching on the internet.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:01:12 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 11:17:42 PM by Moloch

Well if I've really ruined your day so bad with my comments I'll just shut up.
Don't want to be accused of bitching on the internet.

I'm just anti-bigotry... that's how I roll...

How is this different from saying, "I don't mind if black and white people marry each other, but I should not be forced to watch them hold hands... That's annoying and gross"?

Have you never been part of a group that was harassed?  It isn't fun, trust me...
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:48:06 AM

It's funny how you guys use the words like "I will pray for you" and other Godly words to harass other people.
IMO, if you can't accept homosexuality then the least you could do is respect your own kind.
Just imagine i you guys were in their situation where they will such bullying from ignorant people , how they feel that they can't be safe because on how everybody else is think about them.
If I understand fairly, they are not forcig anyone to accept them, they just want to be respected as a person and not be judge becase of their sexuality.

It's time for people to view this kind of situation into a more deeper sense of understanding and not just use their mouth and their claims.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 07:53:25 AM

Unfortunately the lesbian/gay (LGBT) community sees him as a threat and will do campaigns to convince people of the Philippines not to vote for him.

The wanna marry, they are allowed and now they want to adopt a kid, they were also allowed. i do hope they will also allow themselves to be punished when these adopted kids grow up with no good values.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stiffbud (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

Unfortunately the lesbian/gay (LGBT) community sees him as a threat and will do campaigns to convince people of the Philippines not to vote for him.

The organizations and extremists does it. They have launched a negative campaigning project for manny and I mus say, they are wrong with this movement. They could've just settle everythig and just move one. After all Manny never really has the characteristics tha fits for beig a good politician. He can never do the job. Regardless ofthe issue, I know a lot of people will still not vote for him

The wanna marry, they are allowed and now they want to adopt a kid, they were also allowed. i do hope they will also allow themselves to be punished when these adopted kids grow up with no good values.
Excuses sir but afaik, Lesbians and Gay has done so much for all the orphan kids. They (the LGBT) gave these kids a family when their own parents took that opportunity to them. Those kids will not grow up with no value. Unlike some straigh couples, these gays and lesbians tha you are referring to are more fit to be a parent that is why thy want to adopt. They want it so bad to have a kid and give it love.

Have you ever heard a news where a gay/lesbian couple abandoned their kids to be an orphan? I should know myself. My parents (a straight people) has abandoned me.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:51:44 AM

The organizations and extremists does it. They have launched a negative campaigning project for manny and I mus say, they are wrong with this movement. They could've just settle everythig and just move one. After all Manny never really has the characteristics tha fits for beig a good politician. He can never do the job. Regardless ofthe issue, I know a lot of people will still not vote for him

Excuses sir but afaik, Lesbians and Gay has done so much for all the orphan kids. They (the LGBT) gave these kids a family when their own parents took that opportunity to them. Those kids will not grow up with no value. Unlike some straigh couples, these gays and lesbians tha you are referring to are more fit to be a parent that is why thy want to adopt. They want it so bad to have a kid and give it love.
Have you ever heard a news where a gay/lesbian couple abandoned their kids to be an orphan? I should know myself. My parents (a straight people) has abandoned me.

yeah? news don't spread much when lesbians and gay are involved except those news that discriminates them but yeah wait awhile. never heard of those boys being bullied because of their tranny parents?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Catink

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:42:39 AM

For me Pacquiao is right.

Being Gay or Lesbian is a disease that must be treated. It was cause by abnormal level of male or female hormones or being abuse during early age.
stiffbud (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:06:52 AM

Being Gay or Lesbian is a disease that must be treated. It was cause by abnormal level of male or female hormones or being abuse during early age.

Have you done a research about that before you post it in here?
Anyway, It's your opinion and I will respect that but as long as I can remember, there is no solid proof that what you claim is right. Contrary, it is normal. It can't be treated because it is never a disease in the first place.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:45:54 PM

Yeah sure, that's why animals are too, because they were abused young?

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:48:48 PM

It's funny how you guys use the words like "I will pray for you" and other Godly words to harass other people.
IMO, if you can't accept homosexuality then the least you could do is respect your own kind.
Just imagine i you guys were in their situation where they will such bullying from ignorant people , how they feel that they can't be safe because on how everybody else is think about them.
If I understand fairly, they are not forcig anyone to accept them, they just want to be respected as a person and not be judge becase of their sexuality.

It's time for people to view this kind of situation into a more deeper sense of understanding and not just use their mouth and their claims.

They don't care for acceptance.
They only want to transform people into other religious dumbasses...

PARADICE.io

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:06:07 PM

How many of the animals are homosexual? May be 0.5% or 1%. You can't justify something by citing an outlier.

Homosexuality is not something which is normal in human psychology. There can be multiple reasons for this mental anomaly. But as the negatives outweigh the positives as far as this behavior is concerned, IMO, homosexuality is not something which should be encouraged.
Moloch

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:07:58 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 05:18:19 PM by Moloch

How many of the animals are homosexual? May be 0.5% or 1%. You can't justify something by citing an outlier.

Homosexuality is not something which is normal in human psychology. There can be multiple reasons for this mental anomaly. But as the negatives outweigh the positives as far as this behavior is concerned, IMO, homosexuality is not something which should be encouraged.

I hear the factual number is close to 10% on average... some species have a much higher rate of homosexual behavior

In humans, 50-60% of women are bisexual

In fact, researchers at Boise State University found that in a group of heterosexual women, 60 percent were physically interested in other women, 45 percent made out with a woman in the past, and 50 percent had fantasies about the same sex.

For some reason, nobody cares if 2 women hook up... its only the double-penis hookups that they hate (God too... God only hates men who sleep with men... God never says women can't have sex with other women)
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:10:31 PM

I stand with Manny Pacquaio. For me, he is right and it's what the bible says, Manny just want to let them know that it is not good and it they will continue to do it, it will burn their souls in hell.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:12:28 PM

Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao, who is running for a Senate seat in the 2016 Philippine elections, expressed his disapproval on the issue of same-sex marriage when he was asked about his stand.

In an interview with Bilang Pilipino, the data-driven elections coverage by News5, InterAksyon.com, Bloomberg Philippines, Philippine Star, and BusinessWorld, the Sarangani representative said that, coming from a religious background, he could not give it his support.

“As a Christian, same-sex marriage is not allowed. Woman was made for man, man was made for woman.” he said.

“For me, it’s common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female? The animals are better. They know how to distinguish, male or female.”

“If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animal.”

“Right? Even among animals… those of the same sex are not allowed to lie together. But I’m not condemning them. Just the marriage, the committing of sin against God.”

This topic has made a really bad impact for Pacquiao as he had los a lot of supporters with his lack of proper words to use.

Wha are your thoughts about this guys?

As for me, it is okay for Manny to disagree but he doesn't have the right to degrade other people (the lgbt) and compare it as worse than animals.

he is such a bastard for me.. he is insulting lgbt society by comparing them to animal.. gay people are not animals and they were born this way.. he must be respectful to them..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:19:02 PM

In humans, 60% of women are bisexual

Stop parroting the same BS again and again. If I want to find out how many of the women are bisexual, then I'd directly ask them rather than relying on some stupid LGBT funded research. As per 99% of the opinion polls and sample surveys, no more than 2% of the women are either bisexual or lesbian. The remaining 98% of the women describe themselves as "heterosexual".
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: