Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:31:36 PM

It seems that the thread is talking more about the HIV. I will remember to you all that the HIV, like the AIDS, is here thanks to the niggers Roll Eyes...

No thanks to people like the pope and other religious mass murders that refuse people to protect themselves because some iron age goat herders that wrote a book told them It's a sin to protect yourself

To be fair, the recent popes have done a lot to drag Catholics out of the stone age...

The previous pope apologized for killing Galileo 400 years ago... he also abolished hell from the religion (he can do that... he's the pope)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apologies_made_by_Pope_John_Paul_II
During his long reign as Pope, he apologized to Jews, Galileo, women, people convicted by the Inquisition, Muslims killed by the Crusaders and almost everyone who had suffered at the hands of the Catholic Church over the years

The current pope said it's ok to use condoms... so that's something...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:34:36 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:06:31 PM by Gimpeline

It seems that the thread is talking more about the HIV. I will remember to you all that the HIV, like the AIDS, is here thanks to the niggers Roll Eyes...

No thanks to people like the pope and other religious mass murders that refuse people to protect themselves because some iron age goat herders that wrote a book told them It's a sin to protect yourself

To be fair, the recent popes have done a lot to drag Catholics out of the stone age...

The previous pope apologized for killing Galileo 300 years ago... he also abolished hell from the religion (he can do that... he's the pope)

The current pope has said it's ok to use condoms... so that's something...

Yup the current seems ok. The last one was a nightmare, so at least the world is going forward. Maybe in a few hounded years they will move to our century with their logic

Bottom line. The reason that Aids is spreading is not "niggers". Its the popes telling people that Aids is bad, but not as bad as protecting yourself from aids.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:09:07 PM

The previous pope apologized for killing Galileo 400 years ago... he also abolished hell from the religion (he can do that... he's the pope)
During his long reign as Pope, he apologized to Jews, Galileo, women, people convicted by the Inquisition, Muslims killed by the Crusaders and almost everyone who had suffered at the hands of the Catholic Church over the years

The Pape John-Paul II (berk, that's awful in English Undecided) was a really really bad Pope. However, we'll in a decade or two if the Pope François/Francesco/Francis was worst than him. If not, he will be close to him Wink ! Using condoms make you don't have children, make you fuck before the wedding ! That's sins Angry ! All that has to be prohibated Angry !

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:12:12 PM

The Pape John-Paul II (berk, that's awful in English Undecided) was a really really bad Pope. However, we'll in a decade or two if the Pope François/Francesco/Francis was worst than him. If not, he will be close to him Wink ! Using condoms make you don't have children, make you fuck before the wedding ! That's sins Angry ! All that has to be prohibated Angry !

It never stops to amaze me how sex fixated the religious nuts is. " you have to have your government papers in order before you go to bed, and if you do things that is different from what I do, it's evil"
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:28:15 PM

Even Russia is trying to drag their people out of the stone age...

Gay Men Russian Maxim Says It's Okay To "Respect"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lU0koJ4ek
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:00:36 PM

This is a Russian edition of a shitty magazine, so this mean that it isn't Russia which try to do that. Maybe this is those "Young Turks". Fucking Turks...

Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:35:10 PM

This is a Russian edition of a shitty magazine, so this mean that it isn't Russia which try to do that. Maybe this is those "Young Turks". Fucking Turks...

Do you hate everyone, or just fags and Turks?
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:47:10 PM

You're getting funny with the time Cheesy ! No I do not only hate those two groups. With the time you'll learn that the list is much more longer Cheesy !

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:48:37 PM

I can't really know if you're serious. You're a real Christian aren't you?
yugo23

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:49:30 PM

Well to be fair with him, I also hate nearly everyone and I don't consider myself as a bad human. It's not a real criteria, if you've got some brains you automatically hate 95% of the world's population :-/
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:52:03 PM

No, not really. At least that's the way I consider myself. I'm not as hardcore as I would like to be, or should be, as every Christian should be. And yes, I'm pretty serious, which part is the strangest ?

Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

You're getting funny with the time Cheesy ! No I do not only hate those two groups. With the time you'll learn that the list is much more longer Cheesy !

Translation:
Yes, I hate everyone

Typical Christian
yugo23

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:55:50 PM

No, not really. At least that's the way I consider myself. I'm not as hardcore as I would like to be, or should be, as every Christian should be. And yes, I'm pretty serious, which part is the strangest ?

I don't understand how you can consider sex without marriage a bad thing. This goes directly back to the 18th century dude!
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:03:31 PM

I don't understand how you can consider sex without marriage a bad thing. This goes directly back to the 18th century dude!

If it least people stayed together, then I would not hate this as I do it now, but now people tend to consider that their partner can be changed, so they fuck with 4 people, then they find someone, they marry, they make one child, they divorce, they marry again, they do another child, they divorce again. Is that a suitable life, that need to be encouraged ? Just think about the children...

Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

If it least people stayed together, then I would not hate this as I do it now, but now people tend to consider that their partner can be changed, so they fuck with 4 people, then they find someone, they marry, they make one child, they divorce, they marry again, they do another child, they divorce again. Is that a suitable life, that need to be encouraged ? Just think about the children...

Over half of marriages end in divorce... what is your point?

Have sex, but use a condom
yugo23

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:13:44 PM

How would the fact to not using condom help?

Not using condom would only mean that you... Can't have safe sex?

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

Over half of marriages end in divorce... what is your point?

Have sex, but use a condom

My point is that divorce should be prohibited or discourraged, so people wouldn't marry with anyone.

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

yugo23

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:55:00 PM

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want children I shouldn't have sex? Damn that's a shame!
And if I don't want to get married?
And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:59:43 PM

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

yugo23

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:06:45 PM

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

Whaou you get some precise criterias... And if I just want to have sex with a random girl I find attractive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: