Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:50:17 AM

Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao, who is running for a Senate seat in the 2016 Philippine elections, expressed his disapproval on the issue of same-sex marriage when he was asked about his stand.

In an interview with Bilang Pilipino, the data-driven elections coverage by News5, InterAksyon.com, Bloomberg Philippines, Philippine Star, and BusinessWorld, the Sarangani representative said that, coming from a religious background, he could not give it his support.

“As a Christian, same-sex marriage is not allowed. Woman was made for man, man was made for woman.” he said.

“For me, it’s common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female? The animals are better. They know how to distinguish, male or female.”

“If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animal.”

“Right? Even among animals… those of the same sex are not allowed to lie together. But I’m not condemning them. Just the marriage, the committing of sin against God.”

This topic has made a really bad impact for Pacquiao as he had los a lot of supporters with his lack of proper words to use.

Wha are your thoughts about this guys?

As for me, it is okay for Manny to disagree but he doesn't have the right to degrade other people (the lgbt) and compare it as worse than animals.
manny Pacquiao is santo that's normal if he say it, Im not christian, but i agree with him, it's a true fact, im never see mal animal f*cking male animal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEpUsXTwlw

BECAUSE YOUR A THICK TWAT Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:36:55 AM

manny Pacquiao is santo that's normal if he say it, Im not christian, but i agree with him, it's a true fact, im never see mal animal f*cking male animal.

Do you spend as much time watching animals as you spend learning how to spell?

I have never seen a whale... does that mean whales don't exist?  Same logical fallacy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:39:46 AM

I have never seen a whale... does that mean whales don't exist?  Same logical fallacy

Homosexual behavior is not normal among the animals. It is rare. The prevalence of homosexuality among animals is even lower than it is in humans.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

And I am skeptical about the research done by various pro-LGBT groups on animals. In the past, they have used various dirty tactics to falsify the results. This is from Wikipedia:

Many of the animals used in laboratory-based studies of homosexuality do not appear to spontaneously exhibit these tendencies often in the wild. Such behavior is often elicited and exaggerated by the researcher during experimentation through the destruction of a portion of brain tissue, or by exposing the animal to high levels of steroid hormones prenatally. Information gathered from these studies is limited when applied to spontaneously occurring same-sex behavior in animals outside of the laboratory.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:03:55 AM

I have never seen a whale... does that mean whales don't exist?  Same logical fallacy

Homosexual behavior is not normal among the animals. It is rare. The prevalence of homosexuality among animals is even lower than it is in humans.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

And I am skeptical about the research done by various pro-LGBT groups on animals. In the past, they have used various dirty tactics to falsify the results. This is from Wikipedia:

Many of the animals used in laboratory-based studies of homosexuality do not appear to spontaneously exhibit these tendencies often in the wild. Such behavior is often elicited and exaggerated by the researcher during experimentation through the destruction of a portion of brain tissue, or by exposing the animal to high levels of steroid hormones prenatally. Information gathered from these studies is limited when applied to spontaneously occurring same-sex behavior in animals outside of the laboratory.

I don't see why the percentage of homosexual intercourse would matter. Homosexuality exists in animal kigdom and is not a rare thing at all. Hence Manny Pacquiao is wrong. End.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:14:19 AM

I believe so that he trying to express his opinion when it comes to this matter. He is just being realistic, this is his belief and anyone can actually express his own thoughts wherein we ,do also exercise our freedom. Not all people may agree to it. But then he forgot that not all people are having the same beliefs which make this an issue..

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:51:09 AM

I believe so that he trying to express his opinion when it comes to this matter. He is just being realistic, this is his belief and anyone can actually express his own thoughts wherein we ,do also exercise our freedom. Not all people may agree to it. But then he forgot that not all people are having the same beliefs which make this an issue..

Problem is not his belief or the fact that he hates gays. We don't care about that, he gets every right to do so.
Problem is he's spreading false information like saying homosexuality isn't natural and animals doesn't do that. Which is false and has always been proven wrong.

bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:34:10 AM

Problem is not his belief or the fact that he hates gays. We don't care about that, he gets every right to do so.
Problem is he's spreading false information like saying homosexuality isn't natural and animals doesn't do that. Which is false and has always been proven wrong.

Yeah, but manny doesn't hate gays or lesbians but he hates same-sex marriage, he has the point to say what is right but manny even though he know that many will hate him but its true, the truth hurts that same-sex marriage doesn't fit in this world and it is an abomination to God. God hates sin but love the sinners that's what manny wants to tell to everyone.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:40:40 AM

Yeah, but manny doesn't hate gays or lesbians but he hates same-sex marriage, he has the point to say what is right but manny even though he know that many will hate him but its true, the truth hurts that same-sex marriage doesn't fit in this world and it is an abomination to God. God hates sin but love the sinners that's what manny wants to tell to everyone.

That is not true at all...

Manny tweeted the bible verse from Leviticus where god commands his followers to MURDER homosexuals... Manny hates gays...

Don't blame the bible or God... Then you sound like the Westboro Baptist Church, "I don't hate fags, God hates fags"

Own up to your hatred... Be a bigot
bonski

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:45:13 AM

Manny tweeted the bible verse from Leviticus where god commands his followers to MURDER homosexuals... Manny hates gays...

Don't blame the bible or God... Then you sound like the Westboro Baptist Church, "I don't hate fags, God hates fags"

I think you misinterpret it, manny tweeted that verse to inform everyone that bad things will happen to them if they will continue to do same-sex marriage and disobey the commandments of God, but may I ask you if manny posted he will kill gays and lesbians?  And again manny doesn't hate gays and lesbians , he loves them for God is the God love. Manny doesn't what them to be destroyed by their wrong doings and belief thats why manny said it.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:07:59 AM

I think you misinterpret it, manny tweeted that verse to inform everyone that bad things will happen to them if they will continue to do same-sex marriage and disobey the commandments of God, but may I ask you if manny posted he will kill gays and lesbians?  And again manny doesn't hate gays and lesbians , he loves them for God is the God love. Manny doesn't what them to be destroyed by their wrong doings and belief thats why manny said it.
Bad things will happen to them..LIKE WHAT. The fact he spread even more hatred towards the gays they could end up getting beat up..WELL DONE MANNY YOU REALLY ARE KIND and LOVING

He said gays are worse than animals AND HE IS RIGHT
I just watched some nature program and this animal had 2 young females and because they where females the animal went mad and threw ACID in there faces
It was the animals own female children..These animals love throwing acid in the females faces mad it is..I think the animals were called a human India they look a bit like a Macaque STRANGE CREATURES
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:24:19 AM

Pacman did big mistake for having said that people (homosexual) are worst than animals...
The term he use is not that acceptable to LGBT groups...
Maybe next time he will do a review of the question first before he even go to a interview...
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:37:26 AM

Pacman did big mistake for having said that people (homosexual) are worst than animals...
Maybe next time he will do a review of the question first before he even go to a interview...

The thing that makes his statement unacceptable is when he used dreadful words againsts the LGBT people.
We all know how the minds of people works. Once the hate is fueled, there is more chance of exploding. We already know that there are a lot of people who already is against and who are already hating the LGBT and them knowing that a National icon compare these LGBT people to as worse than animal could even fuel up their hate.
I have seen a lot of gay people and know a lot of them who are afraid to be theirselves because they are afraid that people will not only judge them and hurt them with their words but as well as hurt them physically.
Just imagine what kind of fear they are trying to escape in such community.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

The thing that makes his statement unacceptable is when he used dreadful words againsts the LGBT people.
We all know how the minds of people works. Once the hate is fueled, there is more chance of exploding. We already know that there are a lot of people who already is against and who are already hating the LGBT and them knowing that a National icon compare these LGBT people to as worse than animal could even fuel up their hate.
I have seen a lot of gay people and know a lot of them who are afraid to be theirselves because they are afraid that people will not only judge them and hurt them with their words but as well as hurt them physically.
Just imagine what kind of fear they are trying to escape in such community.

Ya and people just tend to forget the glory and pride he gave to his nation just from a single comment. He is very religious and he contributed many infrastructures from his money. And lets admit some gay comedian do unmodest topics for some laughter. Manny has my respect. He listen to the word of god than to word of man.
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

Ya and people just tend to forget the glory and pride he gave to his nation just from a single comment. He is very religious and he contributed many infrastructures from his money. And lets admit some gay comedian do unmodest topics for some laughter. Manny has my respect. He listen to the word of god than to word of man.
As a person Manny don't have the right to compare his own kin to human you know. Also the joke of a comedian is different from the statement of a politician. If he did listen to Gods' words then he will not be spitting degrading words against his own kind.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
valta4065

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:50:49 AM

Oh yeah that's what he wants to say by quoting the Leviticus?

Anyway this whole debate doesn't matter! I don't care what he wants, his personnal opinions isn't my business!
The point is that he spreads FALSE information! That's all what's important here!

He even gots the right to hate fags, I don't care. But he shouldn't say things that are proven to be wrong and so easy to check!

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:54:21 AM

Lol, the term he's used isn't acceptable by anyone, not only by LGBT groups xD
If I tell you you're worse than an animal will you take it ok?

Well of course in a sense we're all animals so it could be interpreted as just a normal statement.
Let's be honest gays aren't better than animals. But neither heterosexual are. We're all talking about very basic activities here (fucking what's next to you).

But the fact that he said animals can't be gays and that it's not natural is dangerous because it makes people believe gayness is some kind of mental disease... Seriously it's the 21st century ok? Stop spreading such BS!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mikehersh2

Activity: 462
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:08:31 AM

Its good that big name people and celebrities are able to stand up for gay rights. I think its about time that people embrace the change

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄     ▀
         █ ▄▀
   ▄▀     █    ▄▀
  ▄   ▄▄  ██▄▄▀
 ▀      ▀▄▄██   ▄ ▄▄▀▀

▀██ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀▄
           ███▀
 ▀▄
  ▄  ▀▄ ██▌  ▀▄
    ▀  ▄  ▐██
    ▄
   ▐██      ▄
     ▀
   ▄███▌ ▄▄   ▀
  ▄▄
▄▄ ▄█████▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎‎
‎ ★
UP
TO
15%CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN

‎ ★
       ▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ██▄▄▀▀█▀▀
     ████▄▀▀▄██▀
     ▄▀▀▄▄▄██▀
    ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄███▄▄▄████▄  ▄▄▀
        ▄████████▀▀▀█▄▀▀
     ▄███▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀█████
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
▀▀██▀▀▀▄▀███████▄▀████
   ▀▀██████████████▀
       ▀▀▀███████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:28:52 AM

Its good that big name people and celebrities are able to stand up for gay rights. I think its about time that people embrace the change
YER like Manny Pacquiao  Cheesy Your so right
valta4065

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:09:19 AM

Dude, seems to me you haven't even read the Op...

What's strange though is that you're not a sig spammer as you have no sig...

I'll bet on a genuine mistake so please follow this link to understand how wrong you are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekk9DIt8doc

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:21:13 PM

I agree on what manny pacquiao thoughs it againts the christians holy book men are made for women and women made for men.  Gay marriage is a big sin and it will make them burn in hell. manny pacquiao has stated the truth and he follows the order of the holy book.  He gain more sympathy becoz he have his own word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: