Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the price of Hero member accounts ?  (Read 488 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

I see a lot of "unstable" prices around the forums , so what's the nearest price if we are "realistic" for Hero member accounts ? (Assuming that account have fine/good posting quality and neutral trust) .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:51:28 AM

Actually I want to know the price too since I see some are selling at 0.1 minimum price but Is it really best buying than earning your rank up and is it okay buying or will you get ban ...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:54:32 AM

Actually I want to know the price too since I see some are selling at 0.1 minimum price but Is it really best buying than earning your rank up and is it okay buying or will you get ban ...

No one sell Hero accounts for 0.1 BTC at least I didn't see any personally (or maybe they have potential activity) .
and for your questions .. no , buying and selling accounts is not against the rules of the forum .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:35:02 PM

I don't think you'll find hero account at 0.1 BTC. Too cheap. IT should be something like 0.4 - 0.5 in my opinion.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:39:28 PM

Considering the BTC price increase, the account market depression and devaluation because of the first two factors, I'm going with 0.3 maximum for an account with an average post quality with a neutral rating.

Although expect a long damn time for the account to be sold due to the market depression, or a very low price if you do an auction
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:49:11 PM

I see a lot of "unstable" prices around the forums , so what's the nearest price if we are "realistic" for Hero member accounts ? (Assuming that account have fine/good posting quality and neutral trust) .
I also notice various prices of a hero member, these are deferrent because of posting quality, trust rate and so many things and of course if the account have a running signature campaign then that account's price is too high.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:28:19 PM

There are more hero members arriving every day. I don't think that's gonna do their valuations many favors. The most consistent BIN price I've seen is about 0.3.
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:59:21 AM

you can get cheap hero account or hero potential in Lending many people need loan with collateral hero. its more cheap

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:09:34 AM

you can get cheap hero account or hero potential in Lending many people need loan with collateral hero. its more cheap

then you are lucky if you are running a lending service then two of those hero debtor default their account,this is a good way to get hero members account it's a very sought member account,if I have that level I will not sell that for any reason

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:12:33 AM

depends on the post quality and overall trust rating it has
I expect a normal hero to be sold around 0.3-0.5
While the good one probably could be sold for 0.8-1 Wink
though so far i only see hero member be sold around 0.5 no more no less Wink
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:32:08 PM

It's all about quality of posts from the account and It based about topic where the have the posts dude. Like these accounts have high priority and price normally.  Potential account which don't have a more  posts and activity will come for cheap rate
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

link me that one selling 0.1 BTC for a hero and i will buy it right away and i will give you 0.05 BTC as a reward for telling me that Cheesy anyways looks too good to be true

as an answer op , i think 0.25 - 0.5 BTC was the  range i am seeing right now , of course it is depending on the quality posts of the account
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:50:07 PM

I think alot depends on how healthy the sig campaigns are. Some of the best ones are closed now and others are tightening up on who'll they accept. If a few of the big guys throw in the towel then accounts suddenly become worth alot less. I don't think many guys are buying accounts to sell stuff with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: