Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much are these worth?  (Read 387 times)
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:02:28 PM

So I'm kinda new to the business, but I wanna start selling accounts here. All I need is a little quotation from an experienced member of this subforum with regards to how much the following accounts sell for. (in $)

• Netflix
• Spotify Premium
• Brazzers
• HBO Now
• Bangbros
• Scribd Premium

Thanks!

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:00:37 PM

Depending on the length of the guarantee you are giving these accounts may be worth about 0.5$(No guarantee) - 10$ (lifetime guarantee).
Also, are the accounts cracked by you or are you getting them from a generator?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:03:19 PM

Based in what I saw on markets, i ranges from $0.5 - $5 depending on how long will the accounts will be working. Also I think the way that you hae accumulate the account affects the price. I'm assuming that what you are goin to sell is from cracked accounts, right?
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:14:46 PM

Based in what I saw on markets, i ranges from $0.5 - $5 depending on how long will the accounts will be working. Also I think the way that you hae accumulate the account affects the price. I'm assuming that what you are goin to sell is from cracked accounts, right?
Thanks for copying my post Wink
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:19:16 PM

• Netflix
• Spotify Premium
I'm not really sure about the others, but from what I can see, Netflix account are sold at 5¢ to $1 and Spotify(premium) account are sold at 10¢ to $2 each.
Sometimes I saw Spotify(premium) account are given away for free too, lol. It really depends on you though.

Life sucks.
ProPumps

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:26:17 PM

So I'm kinda new to the business, but I wanna start selling accounts here. All I need is a little quotation from an experienced member of this subforum with regards to how much the following accounts sell for. (in $)

• Netflix
• Spotify Premium
• Brazzers
• HBO Now
• Bangbros
• Scribd Premium

Thanks!

$1.25-$2 for brazzers have 1k for sale for $50
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:54:26 PM

• Netflix
• Spotify Premium
• Brazzers
• HBO Now
• Bangbros
• Scribd Premium

Thanks!
You know that to talk about cracked accts in any capacity is banned on this forum ?
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:37:41 AM

• Netflix
• Spotify Premium
• Brazzers
• HBO Now
• Bangbros
• Scribd Premium

Thanks!
You know that to talk about sell cracked accts in any capacity is banned on this forum ?
Yup, I'll just be selling in another forum Wink. I wanted to get prices to sell in another forum (despite what OP says) because I just realized it wasn't allowed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: