Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value is 440+  (Read 6451 times)
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

I am so happy with that value. I hope that it will be more and more. It is rising now and that is very good.
I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it later in the future with a huge profit. And that will be great.

But you never know what can happen later with the value.
yes noone can predict price accurately for an example it has already dumped till 410 and started to rise again constantly. Bitcoin market is quite beautiful right now.
Bitcoin is getting indeed higher now and that is nice for the people who have already made an investment and that is really nice for them so they can sell it with profit.
The bad thing is that you dont know when you are must going to sell it because the value is always changing so you never know when it will go down again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:48:12 PM

Guys did you see the price today? The new goal is come and i think sooner the price will increase to 450 soon Just wait a patience before sell our coins on markets...
The price is still rising but it is not going as fast as I thought it would. But it will hit $500 soon enough, this will surely attract more people to come and use Bitcoin.
fracorcled

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:18:06 PM

Guys did you see the price today? The new goal is come and i think sooner the price will increase to 450 soon Just wait a patience before sell our coins on markets...
The price is still rising but it is not going as fast as I thought it would. But it will hit $500 soon enough, this will surely attract more people to come and use Bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin is quite stable recently. I think after the recent stable period, its price will rise further.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:47:05 AM

From the long time stable price we have moved a bit high over the past days. So without doubt we could cross those $440+ when we reach near to the halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:07:25 PM

Yeah it is rising but I have no idea why it is taking so long before is reaches $500. I hope that it keeps rising because if it is going to drop again this would not be good news.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:12:05 AM

Yeah it is rising but I have no idea why it is taking so long before is reaches $500. I hope that it keeps rising because if it is going to drop again this would not be good news.

I think that it could continuing rising a little more (maybe $500, not sure) but the market will likely correct itself if it looks like it's rising too fast.

rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:48:07 AM

I expect increments of 50 usd each week until at least bitcoin doubles its price.  Smiley
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:53:12 AM

I expect increments of 50 usd each week until at least bitcoin doubles its price.  Smiley

That's not normal I think, IMO, it will look like an artificial pump and could fall anytime.. but of course, if it is naturally happening because everyone is holding, then expect the price to stay high for a little long..
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

My expectations are already here, now i would like to see one good dump till 400 or even lower this time. We are still very far from halving and we have plenty of time for another pumps. Let's make money , we are here because of money..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:29:09 PM

My expectations are already here, now i would like to see one good dump till 400 or even lower this time. We are still very far from halving and we have plenty of time for another pumps. Let's make money , we are here because of money..

a dump causing the price to come very close to $400 is definitely possible, but i can't see it go below $400 as we are getting closer to the block halving which gives people good confidence. but yes, there is enough time before the block halving and in that time literally anything can happen. even a dump to very low $400's.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:11:13 PM

a dump causing the price to come very close to $400 is definitely possible, but i can't see it go below $400 as we are getting closer to the block halving which gives people good confidence. but yes, there is enough time before the block halving and in that time literally anything can happen. even a dump to very low $400's.

It is possible for the price to drop below $400, but it will not last more than a few hours. That is a good buying opportunity.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:18:58 AM

I don't think a dump will happen anymore as there are no indications for that, we can see increased price rates due to the block reward halving, we can aim a price rise of  $500 to $600 in the coming months.

NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:37:03 AM

As you can see now you see that the value is not even that high now and that is because the value kept stable for a long time and that is not that best for the currency itself.
The chance will be maybe higher if you are also going to trade and gamble so you can earn more profit in this time that you are waiting.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:50:36 AM

That's not normal I think, IMO, it will look like an artificial pump and could fall anytime.. but of course, if it is naturally happening because everyone is holding, then expect the price to stay high for a little long..

It has grown from a long time stable price. Now also its giving regular increase in price which seems to be a natural growth. So on halving sure bitcoin will goes peak.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:23:46 AM

I don't think a dump will happen anymore as there are no indications for that, we can see increased price rates due to the block reward halving, we can aim a price rise of  $500 to $600 in the coming months.

Right because of halving, I think it will minimized the possible dumps at $500 since everyone is expecting for a price rise before and after halving. Unlike last year, it has no quite factor that's why many bulls perform their action during $500.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:49:59 AM

The bitcoin price has been below $440 for some time. If the price break the $440 level, it will go much higher.

Why $440? (Apart from it being the subject of this thread and the price on February 20).

There does seem to have been some support and resistance around $440 in late February, but looking at the past 5-6 months I'm much more inclined towards support and resistance drawing closer - lower highs and higher lows. If price got above ~$425 I'd expect it to go much higher (and, conversely, if it went below ~$415 I'd expect it to much lower).

$440 is the recent resistance level. So it is broken, then psychologically, the price could go higher.

500$ is the next major milestone. only then psychologically, the price could go higher.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

The bitcoin price has been below $440 for some time. If the price break the $440 level, it will go much higher.

Why $440? (Apart from it being the subject of this thread and the price on February 20).

There does seem to have been some support and resistance around $440 in late February, but looking at the past 5-6 months I'm much more inclined towards support and resistance drawing closer - lower highs and higher lows. If price got above ~$425 I'd expect it to go much higher (and, conversely, if it went below ~$415 I'd expect it to much lower).

$440 is the recent resistance level. So it is broken, then psychologically, the price could go higher.
The Bitcoin value can be more indeed around this time and the reason is that Bitcoin was stable for a long time so now will be the time to rise I think.
And many people are happy with that because so they can make some nice profit in the future with Bitcoin and that would be nice.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:11:02 PM

The Bitcoin value is now $400+ but if the halving does come in the price is going to drop. The Bitcoins will then be cheaper and this can attract allot of people and may even convince them in buying Bitcoins.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:21:01 PM

The Bitcoin value is now $400+ but if the halving does come in the price is going to drop. The Bitcoins will then be cheaper and this can attract allot of people and may even convince them in buying Bitcoins.

The hype is real, price is rising and at $467 now. Probably $500 by the end of the first week of May? It's real possible.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fracorcled

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:03:12 AM

The hype is real, price is rising and at $467 now. Probably $500 by the end of the first week of May? It's real possible.

It is possible for the bitocoin price to be $500 in early May. But it is not good for the long term price action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: