Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value is 440+  (Read 6452 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:52:33 AM

Yeah the price is still going up but we have experienced a bit of a drop last day but that does not means that the price is not going to rise again because it will.
I hope that the price is going to rise a bit more so I can sell some coins.

do not expect to rise slightly, you just need to be patient for a higher price after halving, we have all been preparing for it Smiley

RustNan

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:28:28 AM

Yeah the price is still going up but we have experienced a bit of a drop last day but that does not means that the price is not going to rise again because it will.

do not expect to rise slightly, you just need to be patient for a higher price after halving, we have all been preparing for it Smiley

Patience is the virtue. I have waited for more than 3 years for the price to rise to ideal price range..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:13:08 AM

Patience is the virtue. I have waited for more than 3 years for the price to rise to ideal price range..

I see you are still a newbie here and register in this forum about 2015 but you already hold bitcoin for 3 years?
quite a long time, and for three years the price has never gone more than $500. thus halving is the right time for you to sell everything.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:26:28 PM

I believe that the price is now a bit higher and is almost at $500 so lets hope that the price is going to keep rising so that I can sell some coins. We will just have to see what is going to happen within these next few months.

almost at $500? not sure what price you are looking at but the price here is still just over $450. and don't get tricked into thinking the $500 price level is very close. it will take a month or 2 before we break through that price level. we need to have some patience.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

I believe that the price is now a bit higher and is almost at $500 so lets hope that the price is going to keep rising so that I can sell some coins. We will just have to see what is going to happen within these next few months.

almost at $500? not sure what price you are looking at but the price here is still just over $450. and don't get tricked into thinking the $500 price level is very close. it will take a month or 2 before we break through that price level. we need to have some patience.

I believe in less than 2 months we will able to see the $500 floor since stabilization must start next month if they want to see those speculated price to be happen. Lots of bullish activity must be present next month and that is the start.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:32:04 AM

bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:26:32 PM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth soon of course but it will not rise that fast so it takes a really long time until the value will be more so that is the problem.
Because not everyone with Bitcoin have the patience to wait and that is bad.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

The Bitcoin is about to go and reach 500 Dollars very soon. It has to happen with four weeks or so, if not then that means that the price is going to be stable or the halving is coming in and change things.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:18:39 AM

The Bitcoin is about to go and reach 500 Dollars very soon. It has to happen with four weeks or so, if not then that means that the price is going to be stable or the halving is coming in and change things.

It will not be very soon. According to the recent performance, if the price reaches $500 in July or August, I am very happy.

RustNan

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

It will not be very soon. According to the recent performance, if the price reaches $500 in July or August, I am very happy.

You must be happy now. The price is already $580 in June. The price could be $600 or higher in July or August.
fracorcled

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:46:03 PM

You must be happy now. The price is already $580 in June. The price could be $600 or higher in July or August.

The price could be $600 in July. But I think it will be more than $700 in August. Then it will be $1000 in December.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is really nice but it wont be that high soon because it started to rise for a long time and that is important.
But nobody will know what is going to happen with the value but everyone hopes that it is rising slowly.

Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:14:41 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is really nice but it wont be that high soon because it started to rise for a long time and that is important.
But nobody will know what is going to happen with the value but everyone hopes that it is rising slowly.

I wish the price could rise slowly, maybe 5% a month, so that merchants can mark their goods price with bitcoin.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:02:11 AM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more and more and that is really nice but of course it is not that easy to earn money with it.
But you have to know that there will be more people that is having Bitcoin and want to earn money with it.
RustNan

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:42:42 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more and more and that is really nice but of course it is not that easy to earn money with it.
But you have to know that there will be more people that is having Bitcoin and want to earn money with it.

That is right. Some times I trade the bitcoin. I make profit some times. But most of the time, there is little profit.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:43:15 PM

price is down( Angry
fracorcled

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:55:43 PM

price is down( Angry

Do not worry. It is just profit taking. The price has risen quite a lot recently. It is better for some people to take some profit.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:25:04 AM

price is down( Angry

Do not worry. It is just profit taking. The price has risen quite a lot recently. It is better for some people to take some profit.

The price of bitcoin has risen too fast in the last few weeks. So it needs some correction. That is normal.

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:22:41 AM

Price will not go down for next couple of days, we many see price going higher and higher now, so hold your coins till the halving to enjoy higher profits.
RustNan

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:32:52 PM

Price will not go down for next couple of days, we many see price going higher and higher now, so hold your coins till the halving to enjoy higher profits.

I will hold my coins for the long term. If the price rise, I am happy. If the price drops, I will buy more coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: