Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the best wallet that you would prefer or use ??
Blockchain.info
Coinbase.com
Xapo
Mobile Wallet
Local Wallet
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Wallet Do you Use ???  (Read 7241 times)
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:24:07 PM

I use blockchain for my wallets but it also depends on what security I need, if I only have low amounts I store them in a online wallet mostly blockchain. If I need real security I use a paper wallet because this very secured and also pretty easy if already done it sometime.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:41:28 PM

I use blockchain for my wallets but it also depends on what security I need, if I only have low amounts I store them in a online wallet mostly blockchain. If I need real security I use a paper wallet because this very secured and also pretty easy if already done it sometime.

I never used any paper wallets. but I believe they are very safe as you said above. and would be better choice to save big amount of btc.. blockchain also safe enough for store some btc, I used blockchain to store 0.5btc in past days and I never got any problem that time.. now adays blockchain having some issues in transactions.
Xapo is also good. but my preferred wallet is electrum now.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:50:23 PM

I never used any paper wallets. but I believe they are very safe as you said above. and would be better choice to save big amount of btc.. blockchain also safe enough for store some btc, I used blockchain to store 0.5btc in past days and I never got any problem that time.. now adays blockchain having some issues in transactions.
Yeah those wallet are safe to save bitcoins.. but its better to choose electrum yeah electrum is better to preferred..
I already tried electrum but never had any problem..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

Yeah those wallet are safe to save bitcoins.. but its better to choose electrum yeah electrum is better to preferred..
I already tried electrum but never had any problem..

right now electrum is the most reliable btc wallet. it is very safe and secure and gives lots of functions. like signing and verifying message, Import export private keys, send bitcoin to separate btc address. and the most great and best advantage of using electrum is you don't need to wait for being synced. it will synced immediately which make it very usefull.

but why the electrum is not listed in the Poll by OP?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:41:48 AM

I also like the bitcoin and that is also the most used one, I'm also using it but only for transactions if I as a example buy something here on the forum.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:38:08 AM

I also like the bitcoin and that is also the most used one, I'm also using it but only for transactions if I as a example buy something here on the forum.

You are meaning the blockchain, its good and they now have a nice dashboard, I think they are having the nicest system and its also not to difficult compared with others.
I really love the blockchain and I must say that the name makes it also pretty nice.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:55:09 AM

A lot of people praising blockchain no matter it is the most hacked bitcoin wallet of all the times, sometimes because user errors, but sometimes it is still hacked even when users have not done any errors (guess their servers aren't that secure yet) . Just use Electrum, so far not a single hack story to it, not even in Windows weak system so I suggest to anyone to start using it, I am using it in Linux and I am very happy so far with its performance. Also the easiest to use desktop wallet yet.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:06:38 AM

The first time I know bitcoin I always use wallet Blockchain.info, very safe and so far I have never had a problem losing. I use it on the computer and android.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:34:39 AM

I use the blockchain because this was my first wallet and its still the best wallet for me the transactions and the website is just so nice and easy to understand in my opinion.
Due to that I still use the blockchain wallet these days.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:42:16 PM

I'm having right now a paper wallet and a mobile wallet, the mobile wallet is for payments and the paper wallet for just store my bitcoins.
A paper wallet is in my opinion very safe.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:28:12 PM

I use the simply blockchain because it was my first wallet and I'm still using it, it feels safe and its also looking very safe.
You can secure it now also pretty good and because of that I can say that its one of the best wallets in my opinion.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:48:43 AM

I use the simply blockchain because it was my first wallet and I'm still using it, it feels safe and its also looking very safe.
You can secure it now also pretty good and because of that I can say that its one of the best wallets in my opinion.

A lot of people are using the blockchain and nothing is wrong with that in my eyes because they have a pretty good security.
I consider them one of the few online wallets that is very safe these days.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:29:38 AM

it may sound weird but I have a blockchain wallet and a coinbase wallet, I prefer the blockchain wallet above it but I think coinbase is also not bad and they are having a good dashboard.
The blockchain has a better security due to the 2 way authentication they are having, its working very sweet.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:45:08 AM

Im using coinbase and local wallet because i think it safer that not to put your money in one basket im using coinbase for storing my bitcoin if i want to stake it for long time and i use local wallet for cashouting my bitcoin to real money and for that two i can secure my bitcoin and make sure it safe sleeping in my wallets.

XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

Using coinbase and blockchain also local wallet, i'm using coinbase and blockchain for saving my bitcoin and local wallet to sell/buy bitcoin and withdraw to real money.
I've used mycellium for a short time but after all i leave mycellium and now only use CB,BC,and local wallet.

vitod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:23:59 PM

I mostly use blockchain because its easy to use but I can't verify my mobile not getting any verification code from them so I am thinking to use other wallet.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:19:21 AM

I mostly use blockchain because its easy to use but I can't verify my mobile not getting any verification code from them so I am thinking to use other wallet.

The most are here using the blockchain and I also think that is the one that is the most trustable right now.
Its the only online wallet I know that is very good secured.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:46:38 AM

The most are here using the blockchain and I also think that is the one that is the most trustable right now.
Its the only online wallet I know that is very good secured.

Yeah blockchain is trustable wallet if you want to save your bitcoin for a long time but really we need local wallets if we need to cash out our money and thats what wallet i am using now because it is convenient way for me and also coinbase is secure because i dont really face any  serious problem like losing balance in coinbase.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

I use the blockchain wallet like the most people on here because its the most trusted one and they also do not have stupid rules like coinbase.
I really love the blockchain also because they are having a nice website with good security.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:29:12 PM

Its the best to choose coinbase right now because many people are complaining right now about coinbase.. its better to use local wallet or electrum or if you have high hdd and willing to wait for sync its better to use bitcoin core instead..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: