Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin part of the elite, the illuminati, new world order?  (Read 21120 times)
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 12:49:48 AM

i know you said dont read up on conspiracy theories etc...

watch jesse venturas shows... they opened up a few minds i bet!

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 01:05:32 AM

And anyone who actually believes the 9/11 Truther movement...I don't even know what to say.

And anyone who actually believes a plane hit the Pentagon...I don't even know what to say.

Sigh. Really, stop smoking pot or stop reading rubbish conspiracy sites. The cleanup operation was done by hundreds of normal firefighters (and paramedics for immediate aftermath), many of which have publicly spoken about it, including about the plane wreckage and parts. The blackboxes of AA 77 have been found there, too. (as have been the remains of the plane, many parts of which can be seen on photographs).

Really, where do you think the US government is hiding all those AA-77 passengers? Or did they kill them so they wouldnt talk?  Roll Eyes

The pentagon probably has the highest density of security cameras on the planet. And yet - NOT ONE FRAME of a passenger aircraft was ever shown to the public. Are you really that gullible?

Two police officers and a civilian reported that the "aircraft" flew on the north side of the Citgo gas station across the freeway from the Pentagon. The 9/11 Commision claimed that it flew on the SOUTH side of the gas station, with broken street lamps as evidence. But you accept the official story? I guess accuracy isn't that important to you.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
oneforall

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 01:09:32 AM

You're either a government agent or very very stupid.

EITHER OR?
now thats something you don't hear in these parts every day.
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 02:24:06 AM

The pentagon probably has the highest density of security cameras on the planet. And yet - NOT ONE FRAME of a passenger aircraft was ever shown to the public. Are you really that gullible?

Two police officers and a civilian reported that the "aircraft" flew on the north side of the Citgo gas station across the freeway from the Pentagon. The 9/11 Commision claimed that it flew on the SOUTH side of the gas station, with broken street lamps as evidence. But you accept the official story? I guess accuracy isn't that important to you.

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 02:45:53 AM

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.

Actually thats only one piece of plane debris. You need to watch a documentary on it, there are workers from the pentagon's adminastrative side (non army) who claimed it was more of a missle explosion than a plane. Heard of building 7? the apparent place where 911 was planned... did you know it collapsed too? without anything hitting it? Did you know the us mobile command plane was in the air at the time of planes hitting hte towers, when it was denied by us officials.... pointing to that being the mobile command point for the whole thing. seen the slow motion footage of the planes hitting the towers... that they were really military jets packed with explosives... cant deny the fact that the planes started blowing up from the nose onwards.... why? theres no fuel there.... I could go on and on and on and on...

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BIN LADEN... YOU THINK THE US ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR KNOWING WHERE HE WAS.... its a shame that 99.9% of the population are stupid enough to listen to the disinformation that is spread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related

nuggets4all

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 03:08:01 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2011, 03:25:38 AM by nuggets4all

RE: 9/11

I can say with the utmost certainty that I know exactly what didn't happen that day: the official story. The 9/11 Commission Report was a coverup of gross negligence on the part of the vast security apparatus that was supposed to prevent such things from happening. Many gov't officials should have lost their jobs and possibly even been charged with criminal negligence for not stopping those attacks. We had all the intel necessary to prevent the attacks, but bureaucrats dropped the ball.

Government never admits when it is at fault, which it certainly was in regards to 9/11. Again, I'm not in the "Bush/Illuminati/LordXenu did it!" camp, I just know gov't ineptitude when I see it.

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer was in charge of a project that could have prevented the attacks, but was scrapped shortly before 9/11. He repeatedly attempted to give testimony to the 9/11 commission but they ignored him. Last year he published a book about the project called Operation Dark Heart; the DOD bought all 10,000 initial copies and burned them. This isn't kooky conspiracy theory, this is documented fact.

tl;dr Gov't bureaucrats are to blame for their negligence in failing to prevent the attacks and to believe this is not akin to believing the OP's wild assertions that he "does/doesn't" believe.
buttcoin

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 03:21:33 AM

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.

Actually thats only one piece of plane debris. You need to watch a documentary on it, there are workers from the pentagon's adminastrative side (non army) who claimed it was more of a missle explosion than a plane. Heard of building 7? the apparent place where 911 was planned... did you know it collapsed too? without anything hitting it? Did you know the us mobile command plane was in the air at the time of planes hitting hte towers, when it was denied by us officials.... pointing to that being the mobile command point for the whole thing. seen the slow motion footage of the planes hitting the towers... that they were really military jets packed with explosives... cant deny the fact that the planes started blowing up from the nose onwards.... why? theres no fuel there.... I could go on and on and on and on...

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BIN LADEN... YOU THINK THE US ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR KNOWING WHERE HE WAS.... its a shame that 99.9% of the population are stupid enough to listen to the disinformation that is spread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related

Holy shit, no wonder you're investing in bitcoins, you're a certified nutjob.

You're telling me the pentagon secretary say's it was a missile, not a plane? That's your fact?

Military jets hit the towers? Are we watching the same 9/11 footage?

And yes, I do think the US would wait a year to capture the #1 most wanted man in the world, considering the backlash a hasty operation would create.

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 03:41:45 AM

You need to wake up and realise that this is all part of the New World Orders plan to get into the hearts and minds of all eastern countries. Afganistan was their route in, now they are all falling. Even your president... who the hell was he a few years ago? Ill tell you what he was a manchunian candidate getting trained up! you think everything is how they show it on tv? read up, educate yourself dont leave it to others on tv to educate for you!

andrew_jacksun

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 04:27:40 AM

dear OP, bitcoin is uncontrollable and works as currency or barter.
this is exactly what the NWO illuminati central banking reptilians have destroyed entire countries to prohibit.

everyone on this forum doing any tiny thing to regulate or change the system is infact a troll for the bitches i previously mentioned. i'll give you one example http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13758.0;all

regulation is always passed in the most peaceful of reasons, usually because of some bad the elitists themselves propagate
-

Activity: 50

View Profile
-
June 09, 2011, 06:11:07 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2011, 01:44:12 AM by 0110

-
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 06:17:40 PM

If only the true nature of world power were that interesting?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 06:39:45 PM

You need to wake up and realise that this is all part of the New World Orders plan to get into the hearts and minds of all eastern countries. Afganistan was their route in, now they are all falling. Even your president... who the hell was he a few years ago? Ill tell you what he was a manchunian candidate getting trained up! you think everything is how they show it on tv? read up, educate yourself dont leave it to others on tv to educate for you!

You need to be institutionalized. I am not being snarky or mean. You do need a psychiatrist and ambulant therapy wont cut it.

Good luck and regards,

says the person who reffers to himself as 0110

PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 06:47:23 PM

I made a website that's a context for discussing all this stuff.

I haven't announced it anywhere, nor do I have any users there, but would you guys like to help me test it out?

forum.subvert.me

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2011, 02:49:51 AM

You need to be institutionalized. I am not being snarky or mean. You do need a psychiatrist and ambulant therapy wont cut it.

Good luck and regards,

Remind any one else of Soviet Russian gulags?
SpaceLord

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 02:59:29 AM

And you're not a believer?  Shocked Egads.
NO_SLAVE

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 03:19:26 AM

meh, we should focus our lives on existing outside their sphere of monetary and psychological influence.
This is all irrelevant.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 03:24:01 AM

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Bind

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 03:26:50 AM

"The truth can be extremely difficult to find. It is often hidden by disinformation, propaganda, manipulation, and purchased and destroyed."

"How often do you need to be successful to be taken seriously? The best hitter in baseball history only got things right 40% of the time, and only in one season."

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tanerlorn

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 03:42:20 AM

Bump for celtic rebel radio show on LIVE right now for next 3 hours! www.oraclebroadcasting.com
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 07:10:30 AM

Bitcoins are a collaborative effort on the part of Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman, and Terry Anderson to break the back of the Federal Reserve.  This money is used to fund the revolution against the Illuminati.

Bitcoin Exchanges are created by the Illuminati to attempt to profit off the use of bitcoins by revolutionaries and use that money to fund propaganda campaigns against bitcoins.

Both parties finance the DDos attacks, in order to try to take control over the propaganda.
Both parties spread stories to sensationalize bitcoins.

The Masons and Vatican were both large consumers of bitcoins in the early days. Both factions attempted to liquidate at the same time, causing a price deflation overnight.

A right wing christian militia group bought the bitcoins as they went down in value and then sold them as they increased in value and are now poised to break away from the US and start their own country with guns, bombs and bitcoins.

I was not supposed to say anything.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: