Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoMat Faucet: Up To 1500 Satoshi Every 10mins and 50% Referral Bonus!  (Read 2816 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:03:22 PM

Lol, i can't paste my btc address on your faucet.  Huh

Do i need to write word by word?  Cheesy

Ctrl+v will paste it for you

It's not working Ctrl + V i say. Let's wait he fix it.

Yes you are right just omitted my addy then tried Ctrl + V , I don't need to do it though, the website remembers my btc address

And its gone.
CryptoMat (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:06:43 PM

Still monitoring the faucet and all seems gravy now. Still paying high on referrals and 100-1500 every 10mins.

Please report any bug using this thread.

Thanks all  Smiley
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:15:24 PM

Just tried with Chrome, had to enter BTC addy by typing, still nothing, no gravy.

And its gone.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 09:28:27 PM

Still monitoring the faucet and all seems gravy now. Still paying high on referrals and 100-1500 every 10mins.

Thanks all  Smiley

No sir, this is from my first visit back to CryptoMat, just a second ago.

Notice that the address is from css[dot]gdegetumoyadyra[dot]info. Do you recognize this source? Maybe they are the hackers?

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:41:03 PM

Thanks all  Smiley

snip

Notice that the address is from css[dot]gdegetumoyadyra[dot]info. Do you recognize this source? Maybe they are the hackers?

http://www.scumware.org/report/188.166.149.53.html

And its gone.
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:16:41 AM

Clear your cache. The site is clean now and that is from previous hack.

Thanks all  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/vHIbehE.png

CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:56:22 AM

Just tried with Chrome, had to enter BTC addy by typing, still nothing, no gravy.

That was put there on purpose until we find a suitable anti-bot script. If you claim and come back after 10 mins from the same IP with our cookies in place, you will not need to enter your code over again as the script will remember it.

Cheers
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:05:01 AM

Hello Guys,

We have just increased our payout to up to 10,000 satoshis every 10 mins.

We are still paying 50% on all referrals and will continue for the time being. We have completely fixed the malware that infected the website and the website is clean across all spyware servers.

We are back with full force now and site is now even more secure!

Good luck and enjoy your winnings at http://www.cryptomat.com/free-bitcoin-faucet/

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:10:30 AM

Hello Guys,

We are still paying 50% on all referrals and will continue for the time being. We have completely fixed the malware that infected the website and the website is clean across all spyware servers.

Good luck and enjoy your winnings at http://www.cryptomat.com/free-bitcoin-faucet/

Great! To be honest, I have stopped using your site because of all the issues. I'll play around with your site again, as it was great and high-paying before all of the malware issues. I'll report back any findings, but hopefully all is well, and we can earn quite a bit with this again!

👍

//EDIT: Great first claim! Not bad for a 10-minute timer Smiley Thanks again for fixing this, and good luck with your faucet!!

//EDIT2: For the record, I cannot copy and paste from your website after I have made a claim. I can't even right click to copy my ref link address. Did you disable right clicks on your site?

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:21:24 AM

I'll be waiting for more update coming from your site sir thank you for cleaning those malwares too risky for us faucet collector I think you need to add more protection to your site but if you said that it was already clean that is much better to heard from you thank you for sharing and good luck to your earnings.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:02:19 AM

My referrals are now complaining that they cannot enter their address in order to claim. Something is going on with the site that doesn't allow you to type, or to select and copy any text on the page, nor right-click anything. Please investigate and fix so I can start paying for my ad spots for your faucet! Thanks much

CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

My referrals are now complaining that they cannot enter their address in order to claim. Something is going on with the site that doesn't allow you to type, or to select and copy any text on the page, nor right-click anything. Please investigate and fix so I can start paying for my ad spots for your faucet! Thanks much

Hello, the disabling of copy and paste is the only protection we have against automated bots. Asking us to disable that is like asking us to remove the last line of defence. We can disable it and then crap the site with ads and pop ups, email authentication and all that annoying stuff that seems to plague some other faucets. We disabled copy and paste as we still believe typing your address to be last line of defence for automated bots, especially imacro scripts.

I am sure they can enter to claim. We just disabled copy and paste. The referral link can also be copied. Some sites have a registration feature before you can claim, some have email address verification etc. To be able to pay as high as we do we need a way to weed out bots, and this is the only thing working now. I really believe that is a low price to pay for the high payouts we offer.

I'll be waiting for more update coming from your site sir thank you for cleaning those malwares too risky for us faucet collector I think you need to add more protection to your site but if you said that it was already clean that is much better to heard from you thank you for sharing and good luck to your earnings.

Thanks for the update. The site has been super clean for about a week now while we monitored it. We also have sucuri firewall running to add to the extra layer of security.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:05:07 PM

Hello, the disabling of copy and paste is the only protection we have against automated bots. Asking us to disable that is like asking us to remove the last line of defence. We can disable it and then crap the site with ads and pop ups, email authentication and all that annoying stuff that seems to plague some other faucets. We disabled copy and paste as we still believe typing your address to be last line of defence for automated bots, especially imacro scripts.

I am sure they can enter to claim. We just disabled copy and paste. The referral link can also be copied. Some sites have a registration feature before you can claim, some have email address verification etc. To be able to pay as high as we do we need a way to weed out bots, and this is the only thing working now. I really believe that is a low price to pay for the high payouts we offer.

Thanks for the update. The site has been super clean for about a week now while we monitored it. We also have sucuri firewall running to add to the extra layer of security.

No, copy and paste does not work. And there are dozens, if not hundreds, of sites that allow copy and paste. And to ask someone to enter their wallet address? That's absurd. And you cannot copy your ref url because, well, copy & paste does not work. Do you expect users to manually type out their referral url, as well? Again, there are hundreds of sites out there that allow you to claim without having to register an account on the site; I'm sure you're aware of some of those sites, but if not, I can link a few dozen for you. Let me know.

Unfortunately, with this type of restriction on your site, users will not return, and you won't get the traffic you need in order to successfully create income from your advertisers. But what do I know, I'm just some guy begging for fractions of a cent on your faucet. Never mind the network of referrals I can bring to the site... 😓

I know it takes a lot to run a faucet, and security is one of the highest priorities, but you should probably do a lot more research to provide security for your site while you make a good user experience for your users.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:43:22 PM

Hello Guys,

Quite Amazing faucet man. You are paying 100 to 10,000 satoshi every 10 minutes, you give your faucet really good start. I hope you'll be safe from bots and hackers, be carefull there are so many bots running  around between faucets and bitcoin sites.
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:25:14 PM

No, copy and paste does not work. And there are dozens, if not hundreds, of sites that allow copy and paste. And to ask someone to enter their wallet address? That's absurd. And you cannot copy your ref url because, well, copy & paste does not work. Do you expect users to manually type out their referral url, as well? Again, there are hundreds of sites out there that allow you to claim without having to register an account on the site; I'm sure you're aware of some of those sites, but if not, I can link a few dozen for you. Let me know.

Unfortunately, with this type of restriction on your site, users will not return, and you won't get the traffic you need in order to successfully create income from your advertisers. But what do I know, I'm just some guy begging for fractions of a cent on your faucet. Never mind the network of referrals I can bring to the site... 😓

I know it takes a lot to run a faucet, and security is one of the highest priorities, but you should probably do a lot more research to provide security for your site while you make a good user experience for your users.

Thanks BTCforJoe for your concerns. I have looked at all these faucets and like I mentioned above they are spammed to death with ads and pop ups. If you want a faucet that pays as high as we currently do up to 10k every 10mins you will have to make some adjustments. Our referral rate is a bumper 50% also. Once we get the anti bot working, we will disable the copy and paste.

Hello Guys,

Quite Amazing faucet man. You are paying 100 to 10,000 satoshi every 10 minutes, you give your faucet really good start. I hope you'll be safe from bots and hackers, be carefull there are so many bots running  around between faucets and bitcoin sites.

Thank you very much. We are working with a programmer for a new anti bot script and hopefully it will be live soon.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 12:36:25 AM

Just an FYI, bots can be programmed to inject their address at the source (which I can do easily by using the debug console in Chrome), so your blocking of the copy & paste does nothing to combat those bots. It just deters users from using your site.

If you want, I can write a bot script and run it for an hour to show you. I'll return whatever I make from the "attack", but if bots are going to attack you, they're going to attack you. By making it more difficult for humans to use your faucet just provides a horrible user experience, mate. I'm just looking out for you, bud. I've had quite a few referrals tell me that they're not gonna use your site because it's annoying to enter their address every time, which means now I'm losing out, as well, for spending money to advertise your site. I have since stopped running the ad campaign in hopes that you would fix this, but it looks like you won't.

So sad, because the potential for your faucet to have become a gigantic hit has passed TWICE now.

I'm still going to use it, but I will no longer be pushing traffic to it mate, no offense.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:07:24 AM

Thank you so much! You offer a very high reward. I earned 798 satoshi, very good amount and directly to FaucetBox. I recommend this high paying faucet. Please continue with this awesome project.

I back in 10 minutes to claim a little more again.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:05:03 AM

Thanks to all devoted users. We continue to payout high rewards.

Cheers
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:40:11 PM

Wow, I like this one very much, below 60 minutes claim interval with high pay-out and instantly to Faucetbox.

785 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

on my first claim

I added your faucet in my list: http://digi-eye.esy.es/Earn-Bits
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 06:27:50 PM

The web service to this account has been limited temporarily!
There is a server resource overage report open for this account in the User area. To remove the limits, please log into your User area and consider the options available to resolve the case.

Website doesn't opens

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: