Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can my unconfirmed BTC transaction just disappear? (Withdrawal of Payza)  (Read 1686 times)
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:43:51 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 08:03:15 PM by Raja_MBZ

EDIT: The problem was solved by an official support man here with username "Payza".

I withdrew $100 worth BTC through Payza like 10 days back and it got completed today (even though the time of duration of withdrawal is 5 days)... I was able to see the transaction in bitcoin history of my wallet but then after few minutes, after getting no confirmation, it just disappeared...

So, where have the bitcoins gone? I contacted Payza through live chat, no offence but it was no better than talking to robots. Then I tried to find their phone number but no result found. After all that, I contacted them through support ticket but I should remember that the last time I contacted them through support ticket, they gave me a reply after 15 days. Undecided

I lost $50 BTC yesterday here exchanging with some full member of this forums and he simply went offline after receiving the BTC for his bitgold. So I was scammed yesterday, and I don't wanna be scammed again with so small duration by any one more at all. Will name the user if I don't receive any reply from him in the next 12 hours more. It has already been almost 24 hours. Angry Anyways, where is that BTC?

Regards,

Raja
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:58:29 PM

you still have the transaction ID? I know you said the transaction disappeared but maybe you opened the tx in some block explorer so it got to your browser history.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

you still have the transaction ID? I know you said the transaction disappeared but maybe you opened the tx in some block explorer so it got to your browser history.

The BTC payment transaction ID... No, I don't have it at all. But of course, I have the Payza transaction ID. Anyways, it's not my job to save the transaction ID within few minutes, what if I was sleeping at that time? This should be Payza's headache, not mine.

As far as I can judge, they used the free way of sending BTC, that's what happened, right? Payza can clearly see my BTC wallet address details, there has been no payment received on the date at which Payza sent me the money.

BTW, thanks for replying!
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:07:37 PM

Sounds like they sent it without any fee which would mean that it never got confirmed and hence it dissapering , regarding exchanging with other members of this forum, you need to be careful when exchanging with anyone that is a stranger.  be thankful it was only for $50 some people have lost thousands and i my self have been scammed outa $600 beack in the early days, if your new to bitcoin (and i mean within a year or two ) dont rush into things take the time to learn.....  Wink
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:13:41 PM

Sounds like they sent it without any fee which would mean that it never got confirmed and hence it dissapering , regarding exchanging with other members of this forum, you need to be careful when exchanging with anyone that is a stranger.  be thankful it was only for $50 some people have lost thousands and i my self have been scammed outa $600 beack in the early days, if your new to bitcoin (and i mean within a year or two ) dont rush into things take the time to learn.....  Wink

Well yeah, I should've been more careful with the exchange. I never thought that someone who has been here for 6 months could easily just disappear for that small amount.

Anyways, let's just hope for the best in both cases! Wink
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

Payza dint add a fee while sending you the payment? I've also withdrawn my Payza cash via bitcoins and the transaction did get confirmed as they added a fee while sending it. You should contact their live support and you'll get a response within minutes as I also did the same earlier and it was a live person talking to me. Try again and your issue may get resolved soon.

Just to ask you if you received an email from Payza about the bitcoin withdrawal transaction being completed like "Payza: Bitcoin withdrawal completed"

Just got this phone number of Payza (if it helps): 917-720-1220

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:24:15 PM

I withdrew $100 worth BTC through Payza like 10 days back and it got completed today (even though the time of duration of withdrawal is 5 days)... I was able to see the transaction in bitcoin history of my wallet but then after few minutes, after getting no confirmation, it just disappeared..

If you don't mind, please provide the transaction ID that Payza provides, that proves they sent it.
Something like that would usually be found in their withdrawal section.

Figuring out what happened is just speculation without their TX IDs to look at.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:27:09 PM

Damn dude, sorry for your loss. You should create a scam accusation thread against that user. Also, good luck with getting your BTC back from Payza.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:33:08 PM

Its possible that fee was low, and the bitcoins returned to the sender (bitcoins never disapear). Contact to Payza to solve the problem, and if they don't solve it, open an scam tread to advice the other users of this service.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:51:09 PM

Thanks for your replies guys! Finally caught the Live Support of Payza online and now trying to resolve off the issue.

About that scammer, I've created this thread for him:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373514.0
littlecyborg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

I withdrew $100 worth BTC through Payza like 10 days back and it got completed today (even though the time of duration of withdrawal is 5 days)... I was able to see the transaction in bitcoin history of my wallet but then after few minutes, after getting no confirmation, it just disappeared...

So, where have the bitcoins gone? I contacted Payza through live chat, no offence but it was no better than talking to robots. Then I tried to find their phone number but no result found. After all that, I contacted them through support ticket but I should remember that the last time I contacted them through support ticket, they gave me a reply after 15 days. Undecided

I lost $50 BTC yesterday here exchanging with some full member of this forums and he simply went offline after receiving the BTC for his bitgold. So I was scammed yesterday, and I don't wanna be scammed again with so small duration by any one more at all. Will name the user if I don't receive any reply from him in the next 12 hours more. It has already been almost 24 hours. Angry Anyways, where is that BTC?

Regards,

Raja

Hey, I had requested for $62 withdrawal on 10th Feb. Was in pending status since then so today I contacted Payza through Live chatm they said they escalated the problem and refused to give me any reference number for the escalated issue and they shut the chat window from their side. After 4 hours, I got mail saying that BTC withdrawal successfully processed.
Here it is

Your withdrawal transaction by Bitcoin is now complete.
The details of your transaction are listed below.
Date: February 22, 2016 8:44:25 AM
Reference Number: 6BBB9-81F6F-A3029
Amount: $61.11 USD
Withdrawal Method: By Bitcoin
Note: Bitcoin amount: 0.1574513 BTC, Bitcoin address: 1Ms1cUK7Wz1zpUAjXH4WEoM6GnzvWCC3s9
Thanks for choosing Payza,
Team Payza

but nothing came to my BTC wallet even after waiting for 2 hours. I checked blockchain address, No new transaction is there. I checked my BTC wallet, no new transaction is there too. Address is correct, I rechecked that. Why so, I was about to ask them for the blockchain txn id but it seems like no one is online at Payza support.

Is this an issue with BTC or what? Or Payza went scam?

Completely disappointed.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:42:53 PM

Hey, I had requested for $62 withdrawal on 10th Feb. Was in pending status since then so today I contacted Payza through Live chatm they said they escalated the problem and refused to give me any reference number for the escalated issue and they shut the chat window from their side. After 4 hours, I got mail saying that BTC withdrawal successfully processed.
Here it is

Note: Bitcoin amount: 0.1574513 BTC, Bitcoin address: 1Ms1cUK7Wz1zpUAjXH4WEoM6GnzvWCC3s9
Team Payza

but nothing came to my BTC wallet even after waiting for 2 hours. I checked blockchain address, No new transaction is there. I checked my BTC wallet, no new transaction is there too. Address is correct, I rechecked that. Why so, I was about to ask them for the blockchain txn id but it seems like no one is online at Payza support.

Completely disappointed.

Same problem as mine... I figured out that the only solution to this problem is contacting them through support ticket, then waiting another 15 days for the reply.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:30:02 PM

Team Payza

Completely disappointed.

I just checked the address Payza provided you as the address they sent the btc to.
Is that your address above?
If so, the funds were sent there and then you moved it to another address.

Overall, this would not be a problem with btc, but with Payza performing the withdrawal requests.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

I just checked the address Payza provided you as the address they sent the btc to.
Is that your address above?
If so, the funds were sent there and then you moved it to another address.

I received the Payza withdrawal funds too! Thanks to this guy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=364312

I told him about this thread and he solved off our problem. Smiley
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

Damn dude, sorry for your loss. You should create a scam accusation thread against that user. Also, good luck with getting your BTC back from Payza.

Are you taking seriously ?  Shocked  Cheesy Payza is not a member or a user in BTK. it is a well-known payment site just like PayPal.

I did not know that they have the option to withdraw with bitcoin before and I am happy to see that the OP problem was solved finally. So Now OP better lock the thread
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:00:43 AM

Are you taking seriously ?  Shocked  Cheesy Payza is not a member or a user in BTK. it is a well-known payment site just like PayPal.

Kindly read my first post completely, I have discussed two issues, not just the Payza's issue. Tongue
recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

Regards,

Raja
Your tx id in bitcoin is impossible to disappeared.
nafa23

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:52:53 PM

Hello, Can you please help me the same problem?
I sent from Payza the BTC, i received the email that BTC was completed but my transaction from Blockchain.info after 5 minutes disappeared and now I can't see my money!
Where's my BTC ? How can I solve this problem ?
Thank you very much
Alex
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:23:00 PM

Hello, Can you please help me the same problem?
I sent from Payza the BTC, i received the email that BTC was completed but my transaction from Blockchain.info after 5 minutes disappeared and now I can't see my money!
Where's my BTC ? How can I solve this problem ?
Thank you very much
Alex

Paste the TXID Payza provided you into another blockexplorer,
such as https://live.blockcypher.com/ or https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/explorer/.

Sometimes when a miner fee is too low, blockchain.info does not show it.
If your TX does not pop up on any other blockexplorers, then Payza didn't
send it or they need to reissue the payment.

lagathy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:46:30 PM

exact same happened to me today,except for 580 USD withdrawn to Xapo from payza...

showed as unconfirmed for a few hours,then disappears....WTF is going on Payza??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: