Bitcoin Forum
February 26, 2020, 08:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for local transactions  (Read 338955 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1040

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:45:46 PM

Guys.. how can you be sure the pruduct seller dont run away just after you transferred your BTC to hes Bitcoin Adress?

This is where the public place comes in to play. Not only does it make sure you won't get robbed at gunpoint, but you can also get help fast if needed. If you have to, then have the person meet you in a police station or some public place within a walking distance of one. This will insure that the police can arrive there as quick as possible if needed. If you're selling a very large amount, carry a taser. If he starts to run away, hit him with the taser and call the police. I'd be more worried about someone trying to rob me at gunpoint than I would be about them running away right after sending the funds. You could catch them rather easily. If they get into a car, get the license plate number.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitcheum

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:01:10 AM

Please I need someone from Europe that sells Bitcoin or knows how I can buy it.. Iceland or Germany to be precise, but if you're from Europe and can help pls inbox me.. here's my telegram id Juisdev
Shimmiry

Activity: 566
Merit: 33

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:19:09 PM

Guys.. how can you be sure the pruduct seller dont run away just after you transferred your BTC to hes Bitcoin Adress?

This is where the public place comes in to play. Not only does it make sure you won't get robbed at gunpoint, but you can also get help fast if needed. If you have to, then have the person meet you in a police station or some public place within a walking distance of one. This will insure that the police can arrive there as quick as possible if needed. If you're selling a very large amount, carry a taser. If he starts to run away, hit him with the taser and call the police. I'd be more worried about someone trying to rob me at gunpoint than I would be about them running away right after sending the funds. You could catch them rather easily. If they get into a car, get the license plate number.

When you are trying to have a transaction to the other people you met through online better while you are having a conversation to them get some validation of information as a proven to have a legitimate transaction most of the common problem today is no information of the other party wants to transact if you don't want better to make a meetup transaction to verify the items or get some midman to handle both things and make sure the security of the traders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
manualwaterfall

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:03:05 PM

I used to meet at a local library for transactions and we would get small studying room (free). It is personal, private, but still public enough to avoid violent theft
Pecalzas

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:26:12 PM

I think u are totally right  Shocked
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:53:18 PM

I used to meet at a local library for transactions and we would get small studying room (free). It is personal, private, but still public enough to avoid violent theft
It is good to hear that you have the opportunity of a private discussion room where you can handle all the matters related to trading in your personal way. Trading in today’s world has become a difficult task just because the privacy o the people is much vulnerable to be breeched by the hackers. So I think that everyone must seek some sort of safety measurements to avoid a loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Meruru

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:24:04 PM

When you are trying to have a transaction to the other people you met through online better while you are having a conversation to them get some validation of information as a proven to have a legitimate transaction most of the common problem today is no information of the other party wants to transact if you don't want better to make a meetup transaction to verify the items or get some midman to handle both things and make sure the security of the traders.

^ this 100%. Whenever you're dealing with someone its always important to know who they are if possible and understand their background / have knowledge of their background if you can.
coinproject

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:19:51 PM

Thank you very much for this thread.
I can see that there is need to be cautious to buy BTC using fiat. Never thought that a seller could run with the money and BTC. The only concern for me, it's the advice to meet in place that has surveillance, because one advantage of using BTC is the anonymity which is lost by meeting at a public place with security cameras surrounding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.