Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DT. Member is abusing his powers.  (Read 735 times)
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:09:35 AM

As you can see user lutpin gave me red trust and he is on DT list witch making me 2/1 trade with extreme caution, as you can ses on reference i repaid a loan he put as "proof" and that is not fair
I'm taking loans with no collateral and i repaid every last one of them so i dont see why is that a red trust from DT i want my red trust removed or him removed from DT as he was spamming my trust before he entered DT because i acused site he is admin on of getting in run mode and taking investitors money, and that is why he gave me red trst so it is abuse of power..
regards.
-Katerniko1
Catink

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:17:45 AM

I got one from selling lbc accounts which is also allowed here. This user must be removed from DT  asap. He is clearly abusing his power.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 01:18:20 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 01:33:01 AM by Lutpin

Thanks for not contacting me via PM. Thanks for immediately opening a thread.
In my feedback, I don't say you defaulted on any loan (you repaid your last loan, I'm very aware of that),
however, you are taking a hell lot of no collateral loans, often shortly after repaying your last loan.
I don't consider that very trustworthy, even more in face of the trust you have gotten for them.

Further, you have recieved a feedback from an obvious sockpuppet account stating
Scam alert! Real name Leon M******** out of Zagreb! Facebook link /l***.p***************
which you answered with the following feedback
copy my name and leaves me some strange guy facebook link in profile Cheesy yeah im from zagreb but who this guy on fb i have no idea Smiley
Now I have been looking into you and the named facebook account, and I could connect the both of you via a) your bitcoin address 1638u and b) your PrimeDice account "katerniko1".
-snip verification (no need to publicly expose the guy here)-
If you would not have any bad intentions, why would you try to lie about your identity, when being uncovered?

I got one from selling lbc accounts which is also allowed here.
Being allowed does not mean I have to tolerate. I can leave feedback as I want to, and I believe with your actions you are helping users to scam others.
But don't take this OT, PM me or be like katerniko1 and open a thread of your own, telling everyone how bad I am.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:23:38 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 01:35:31 AM by katerniko1

Thanks for not contacting me via PM. Thanks for immediately opening a thread.
In my feedback, I don't say you defaulted on any loan (you repaid your last loan, I'm very aware of that),
however, you are taking a hell lot of no collateral loans, often shortly after repaying your last loan.
I don't consider that very trustworthy, even more in face of the trust you have gotten for them.

Further, you have recieved a feedback from an obvious sockpuppet account stating
First of all this is public forum with a lot who dont need to know my real identity the peoe eho need to know it and who i trust i have no problems taking picture lf myself with id csrd Wink ofc.in pm, and ofc ill take no collateral loan if i give my account i would not repay it as sig payments are my repaying funds. If you want everyone to know your real identity post it public but i wont.post mine public to 1mil users Wink
regards.
-Katerniko1
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 01:31:57 AM

First of all this is public forum with a lot of people who dont need to know my real identity the peoe eho need to know it and who i trust i have no problems taking picture lf myself with id csrd Wink ofc.in pm, and ofc ill take no collateral loan if i give my account i would not repay it as sig payments are my repaying funds. If you want everyone to know your real identity post it public but i wont.post mine public to 1mil users Wink
regards.
-Katerniko1
Fair enough, as a token of good will, I've removed the archives and your full name/facebook link from my post.
I'd suggest you do the same with your quote of it.
Contact me via PM to talk this through in private.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:32:33 AM

I don't see the issue here. IIRC, the size of the OP's loans are identical (in terms of BTC) so he is not attempting to borrow more and more money until he is able to borrow a large enough amount of btc to pull a runner.

If the above is correct, then I would say that the OP is involved in a perpetual pattern of borrowing essential all of his future income, and never being able to get "caught up". I would say that this makes him a poor credit risk (although this can be mitigated with a high interest rate), and that I would not personally lend to him. I would not call him a scammer though.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:37:06 AM

I do find katerniko1's behavior somewhat suspicius but I think a DT negative trust is too much, especially considering he hasn't got any DT positive feedback from those loans -even assuming those are trust loans-. I would think a neutral feedback would be more than enough, and I'd also ask any DT member to refrain from leaving positive feedback to him in the future for any loan.
katerniko1 could you explain why you're asking for so many loans?

Regarding his identity I think he's completely allowed to try and stay anonymous. I consider only scammers should be forced (as far as possible) to identify themselves.

I don't see the issue here. IIRC, the size of the OP's loans are identical (in terms of BTC) so he is not attempting to borrow more and more money until he is able to borrow a large enough amount of btc to pull a runner.
Well he did ask for more the last time but indeed I don't see a clear pattern to increase his loans over time.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 01:43:09 AM

Well he did ask for more the last time but indeed I don't see a clear pattern to increase his loans over time.
The loan linked in the reference was indeed almost twice his usual size, which led me to the feedback.

I do find katerniko1's behavior somewhat suspicius but I think a DT negative trust is too much, especially considering he hasn't got any DT positive feedback from those loans -even assuming those are trust loans-. I would think a neutral feedback would be more than enough, and I'd also ask any DT member to refrain from leaving positive feedback to him in the future for any loan.
A neutral it is. I've reformulated my feedback and adjusted it.

Interesting question I'd also like an answer to.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:45:48 AM

Regarding his identity I think he's completely allowed to try and stay anonymous. I consider only scammers should be forced (as far as possible) to identify themselves.

4th week in sig campaign is doubled and then i ask for more and that is pattern. i explained to lutpin on pm why im taking loans and as im on mobile i cant copy/paste but hw can if he wants to.
regards.
-Katerniko1
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:48:00 AM

I got one from selling lbc accounts which is also allowed here. This user must be removed from DT  asap. He is clearly abusing his power.

Might be OT but didnt you contact me after i left feedback for you, telling me you wouldnt do this anymore and now you have several threads open, for selling different types of accounts?

LBC: http://archive.is/uzSfz
VCC for PP: http://archive.is/UvVJh
FB: http://archive.is/suyeb
BHW: http://archive.is/CbeoM
BTCT: http://archive.is/9pUXl (i am cool with those, personally)

Ofc, you are free to sell them but after a while beeing around here we know how this will end up 90% of the time. Just speaking for me like i wrote before, i review my feedbacks after some time.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 01:48:16 AM

4th week in sig campaign is doubled and then i ask for more and that is pattern. i explained to lutpin on pm why im taking loans and as im on mobile i cant copy/paste but hw can if he wants to.
Don't see a reason not to.

I'm doing loan by loan as that way im having money always, i dont mind give 1$ more i just play sports and gamble invest withdraw loans and then repay a bit more to loaners and as my bct account is my income and it repays loans its not like im risking account of .15-.20 for 0.04 or something like that, you can ask any loaner that im honest and i kept them updated woth situation atm and i had some extensions but they were always paid with intrest so m not scamming anyone i just have my scheme and you can see alot of people didnt leave trust and i never ask for it as i dont care for it..

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Catink

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:50:47 AM

I got one from selling lbc accounts which is also allowed here. This user must be removed from DT  asap. He is clearly abusing his power.

Might be OT but didnt you contact me after i left feedback for you, telling me you wouldnt do this anymore and now you have several threads open, for selling different types of accounts?

Ofc, you are free to sell them but after a while beeing around here we know how this will end up 90% of the time. Just speaking for me like i wrote before, i review my feedbacks after some time.

Its my accounts. What is wrong selling those accounts? Yet you allow selling bitcointalk accounts?
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:53:35 AM

I got one from selling lbc accounts which is also allowed here. This user must be removed from DT  asap. He is clearly abusing his power.

Its my accounts. What is wrong selling those accounts? Yet you allow bitcointalk selling?

Its not up to what "i" allow or not. i dont see a problem if the accs are traded here. Makes it easier to spot them. As i lender i end up with accounts from time to time.
I am also cool on FB and dont care about BHW. I just dont like LBCs being sold, thats my persoanl opinion.

Catink

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:56:47 AM

Its my accounts. What is wrong selling those accounts? Yet you allow bitcointalk selling?
And it's my opinion.

Yeah its your opinion, but you are on Default Trust and you should act one. Not using it as epenis.
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:34:56 AM

As my problem was resolved with no damages done to my account im locking this thread
regards.
-Katerniko1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: