Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.02 Loan Payout in 4 Weeks  (Read 870 times)
Ernstew (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:02:04 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 05:31:24 PM by Ernstew

I Need 0.02 Loan, will give this account as collateral.
Payment Time: 4 Weeks.
Payment Amount: 0.025

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:27:28 PM

I Need 0.025 Loan, will give this account as collateral.
Your account doest worth those all you may be a bit more realistic about the ammount you wanna and the real value of your account.
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:34:37 AM

impossible you account....level member Undecided Undecided
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:41:54 AM

I will do it for you, perhaps, bear in mind that I will make certain that the account transfer will be without issue if that happens.  I will be back.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:42:35 AM

Op try to use any trusted esrow or member to hold your account as collateral and don't ever send account details to any newbie or negged users.
You might risk your account in search of a loan

I will do it for you, perhaps, bear in mind that I will make certain that the account transfer will be without issue if that happens.  I will be back.
morantis

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:00:44 PM

Op try to use any trusted esrow or member to hold your account as collateral and don't ever send account details to any newbie or negged users.
You might risk your account in search of a loan

We can do all that, plus you could actually read why the trust has been affected and see that it is just whining users you have never had any reason to do anything.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:25:58 PM

We can do all that, plus you could actually read why the trust has been affected and see that it is just whining users you have never had any reason to do anything.

I already read that and found you were found to be publishing false information about PayPal that it nonreversible but actuallly it is
Look at Scam accusations thread. You will find a lot of threads saying Paypal transfer reversed with solid proofs if you don't believe my words
morantis

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:32:49 PM

I already read that and found you were found to be publishing false information about PayPal that it nonreversible but actuallly it is
Look at Scam accusations thread. You will find a lot of threads saying Paypal transfer reversed with solid proofs if you don't believe my words

Because those people have no idea of what they are doing with Paypal.  Read everything I posted and you will see that we have never had anyone chargeback against us with success.  Every single case was found in our favor in less than ten minutes and with never a broken law or violation of the Terms and Conditions of Paypal.  Proof was offered on multiple occasions and always ignored. 
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:38:00 PM

returns too long with very little interest , if the refund within 1 or 2 days , I 'll try to give you a loan .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

Because those people have no idea of what they are doing with Paypal.  Read everything I posted and you will see that we have never had anyone chargeback against us with success.  Every single case was found in our favor in less than ten minutes and with never a broken law or violation of the Terms and Conditions of Paypal.  Proof was offered on multiple occasions and always ignored. 

Reversible payment processor is reversible no matter what happens with you
If the whole world is on Positive side and few thousands in negative side then that doesn't mean world is negative
You may be expert to make opposite party lose in his/her charge back with any method but not every one is
And you are only person I saw in my life saying Paypal a nonreversible payment processor
morantis

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

Reversible payment processor is reversible no matter what happens with you
If the whole world is on Positive side and few thousands in negative side then that doesn't mean world is negative
You may be expert to make opposite party lose in his/her charge back with any method but not every one is
And you are only person I saw in my life saying Paypal a nonreversible payment processor

It does not matter what other people are.  If the sky is blue and I say it is blue then that is true even if the rest of the world is too stupid too see blue.  If people do not want to believe the true, that is their issue and posting false information on my trust is a violation of the ethics of the site.  I, my company and all seven people that deal with Paypal from my company are living proof that I am right.  If others cannot handle the simply dynamics of business without being screwed over, that does not make my statements false, it makes them bad at business and that is not a reason to affect my integrity at all.
morantis

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:20:33 PM

Well obviously he did not come here to get a loan, but to watch people argue back and forth about something stupid.  I have to be at the office today, no way around it on tax day.  I will be back tonight and I am sure more people will have comments about how "untrue" something is simply because they cannot figure out out to do it.  It is a shame that rather than learn people simply turn the other way and then make accusations.  I do not care that people get screwed in business, I simply find it amazing that they choose to attack other people that manage to do business without getting stolen from.  I was under the impression that we were supposed to learn from business, not become a mental hermit because of our past mistakes. 

morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:01:42 AM

I am going to be in and out of here for the next little bit, do you want to hash out this loan or change your mind? If you want to use someone else, that is also an option for you.  Let me know.
morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:30:08 AM

I do not know.  I would initially, based on rank and age put the value of your account at 0.003.  That is well under the value of the loan, but I was cool with that.  There are a couple things that make me pause.  When trying to pull the value on http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ it keeps throwing an exception.  That, in itself, is not that strange. At the same time I like that site because, rather than looking at the value, I can get a quick synopsis and breakdown of what you have done.  From what I can see, it is a two year old account, smallish number in activity, posted one trust, received a neutral trust.  Another thing that I am looking at is the fact that you popped on, posted the request and disappeared.  I guess you could be working or whatever, but if you need a loan, why would you post and not check back?

You signed up for Twitter in Dec 2012, posted once and never came back.  Not too odd.  You are selling $50 in Skype credit and Xbox cards on the same site.  You have posted about twelve days ago stolen Windows 10 keys on fanbitcoin.  You worked for the Federal Government from 1970 to 1983 and then dropped from site until you became a self-proclaimed minister in 2004. 

You are from Germany, live in Washington, married. 

All of those are facts....now for the speculation.

You got married, started doing lab work at the Federal Government and then basically retired.  Since then you have been scratching around looking for the American dream.  Jumped on the minister thing as a way to make some extra cash charging people for advice and guidance.  That has faltered a bit, made you some money, but not made you rich so you hit the internet and found some "not too legal" things to sell.  Again, made a little cash, nothing worth writing home to mom about.  Now, you have been to website or something that promises to make you a new load of money if you just "invest" or "buy into" something, maybe you actually have a new idea and you need X number of dollars to get started.  Since you are going to get rich doing this new thing, you can get a loan that you honestly believe you will.  Problem is that nothing like that ever works.  We have all tried our hand at this and that and lost the $40 or $400 investment.

My suggestion.....hit a site like BTCPOP.  Put a little BTC into some of the investments there and let them gather speed.  Put everything you make right back into the system.  Only give out loans on that site that you really believe in.  Time takes time. 
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:32:55 AM

~snipped~

Stop spamming. Four of your posts in a row ? You can even edit the first post with any update you have and that's why the edit button is given
morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:35:41 AM

~snipped~

Stop spamming. Four of your posts in a row ? You can even edit the first post with any update you have and that's why the edit button is given

I understand that and was not trying to Spam.  I had a long train of thought and kept adding, I am sorry that you took it the wrong way.  I usually, like tonight hit the forum after a long day at the office and my thoughts come out in waves.  Waves of tired, not always on track, thoughts.  I will edit my posts next time, as long as no one has responded.  Again, I did not intend to offend you in any way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: