Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91131 times)
RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 11:10:41 PM

are you seeing the admin here ?? it's gone , i'm glad i didn't invest
see my signature ? invest here , i win at least 0,01 btc a day  Grin
PM me i'll tell you how   Wink

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:23:56 PM

Hey, it is all about getting a different error message than the last time, lol.  This means that at least the site admin has the decency to spin the bullshit daily.  It is really all about stirring it and making sure that it stays fresh.  I do believe that it is time to post some trust ratings folks if you have not already done so.
CCOnline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:50:42 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 12:06:03 AM by CCOnline

MAINTENANCE FINISHED - WITHDRAWALS ENABLED AND BUG FIXES
The maintenance has been finished.
Starting by now you can withdraw again and the site is no lagging anymore.
We hope you will stay with us for a long time, and feel free to contact our support for any problem.
Have a good experience with Coin Generator!

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC)
has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit,
or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

OHHHHH NOOOOO TOOOOO L A T E  !!!!! I M P O S S I B L E !!! LOL LOL

WHEN TIME PASSED UTC MEANS TOMORROW ALREADY EVEN WITHDRAW IN THE 1st SECOND BUT STILL CAN NOT T_____T CRY NON-STOP LOL
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

We hope you will stay with us for a long time, and feel free to contact our support for any problem.

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC)
has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit,

WHEN TIME PASSED UTC MEANS TOMORROW ALREADY EVEN WITHDRAW IN THE 1st SECOND BUT STILL CAN NOT T_____T CRY NON-STOP LOL

Ahh geez little guy.

Just move on from this don't waste your time. Learn hot to make some legit BTC.

Will miss your funny posts though

comingwealth

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:14:21 AM

you should be faster Cheesy
we are screwed
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:24:44 AM

Its purely scam why bother to invest here..

CryptoMonitor_net

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:48:38 AM

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

!!! SCAMMERS !!!

coinbitbitbit103

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:20:26 AM

people will spend their day trying to WITHDRAW without success, even those who are concerned deposit. What a scam site.
Run away . Do not invest in there.

!!! SCAM !!!   !!! SCAM !!!  !!! SCAM !!!  !!! SCAM !!! 
sniper2

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:04:59 AM

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.
centevos

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:27:09 AM

This is happening even at the first second of the day....
Very bad.
Maybe it´s time give up and move on. =/
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:06:20 PM

To all NEWBIES

Support Crypto! Not Destroy it!

Scamsite. Ignore this thread!

GlassICE

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:39:50 PM

ok i guess i'm the last one in here
no no, not guess, i'm sure everyone is gone  Roll Eyes
last reply covered my whole monitor though

anyway.
UUUGH
why am i here again ?
nevermind it's gone let's go.
FAKE_GENERATOR

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 01:01:10 PM

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

!!! SCAMMERS !!!

!!! YES SCAMMERS !!!
tryleter

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

Admin generator, I want your mother died because she gave birth to such a fag. And your children to death fucked up the ass. Fucking freak.
Jeit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:07:59 PM

Where can i see the Buildings? Undecided

Press on upgrade button being logged in. In next few days we will improve the template.

I cant upgrade the building, please help.
FAKE_GENERATOR

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 01:45:07 PM

Press on upgrade button being logged in. In next few days we will improve the template.

Me too, I receive "An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!"

but I'm not under any Proxies/VPNs
Gabyas

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:15:13 PM

Me too, I receive "An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!"

but I'm not under any Proxies/VPNs

COIN GENERATOR ARE SCAMMERS DO NOT TRY TO INVEST IN THERE!!!
stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

No payments, just this message every time:

SCAM!!! Sad

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
centevos

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:05:56 PM

The rule of this site for withdraw:
"Withdrawals are available only tomorrow"
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:15:26 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: