Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91131 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:05:02 PM

Short answer for your question would be, you can never withdraw. OP is only making you guys use his site so he earns from ad-revenues but you guys are too damn dumb to notice that. So why not, keep feeding the OP.

What do you care about our foolishness? True. It is surprising the number of forcibly wishing good on this resource. Good luck Smiley

He probably does not care about your foolishness. Once a fool always a fool.

You know how pathetic you guys sound. He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam. It is so obvious
what this guy is doing. String people along. This is the same admin as coinbooster.

"He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam."
If it is a scam, it'll be their own fault, who is he to care about other people?

Leaving a warning aint wrong. You fckers still whine when the op runs, so if you dont need the advice then just ignore it. Many newbies dont read the threads in-between before depositing. All they do is read the first page of the thread and the last. This advices are for those newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crimsonate

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:09:17 PM

Short answer for your question would be, you can never withdraw. OP is only making you guys use his site so he earns from ad-revenues but you guys are too damn dumb to notice that. So why not, keep feeding the OP.

What do you care about our foolishness? True. It is surprising the number of forcibly wishing good on this resource. Good luck Smiley

You know how pathetic you guys sound. He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam. It is so obvious
what this guy is doing. String people along. This is the same admin as coinbooster.

If it is a scam, it'll be their own fault, who is he to care about other people?

Leaving a warning aint wrong. You fckers still whine when the op runs, so if you dont need the advice then just ignore it. Many newbies dont read the threads in-between before depositing. All they do is read the first page of the thread and the last. This advices are for those newbies.

When did the newbies ask for his advice, who is he to get butt hurt and start giving advises that no one asked for. Also, newbie members normally ask if this website is a scam or not, they hardly look at the thread replies either way.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 12:11:07 PM

Holy hell, did you guys read this from their latest news section?

One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.

So if a user wanted to make a withdrawal today, they would have to request their withdrawal and then wait until the beginning of April before they get their withdrawal? HOLY FUCK HOW RIDICULOUSLY TRANSPARENT ARE YOU, ragingazn?! Whether you're being serious about allowing withdrawals or not (provide some txid's and proof of payments), this just REEKS of trying to milk whatever participants you can for your website.

I had my fingers crossed for you and for the early investors of this game to at least get their investments back, but I'm glad you're making it easy for people to start sniffing out the bullshit that you're dishing them.

How about some payment proof, posted here, in this thread? Otherwise, I'm definitely going to be jumping on the "SCREW YOU, I'm going to make sure everyone knows you're a scam" bandwagon, rather than just the "bite my tongue and let you devastate yourself" bandwagon.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:11:38 PM

Exactly numbnuts

Not sure what point you are trying to make. I have stated many a times do what you want with your money. I want to make crypto a better stronger community.
If none of this shit is around and people like you promoting it then newbies and other people will not fall into these scams and make crypto a better stronger community.

Crimsonate

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:22:21 PM

Exactly numbnuts

Not sure what point you are trying to make. I have stated many a times do what you want with your money. I want to make crypto a better stronger community.
If none of this shit is around and people like you promoting it then newbies and other people will not fall into these scams and make crypto a better stronger community.

"People like you promoting it" Since when did I start promoting it? Also, there was a time when I just posted my ref link in my signature place, that doesn't proves that I was calling Coin Generator legit.

And as for your dear Crypto community, they are nothing but spammers, like I said before; Who asked for their advice, if we get scammed we can cry or suicide, who are they to interfere, it's our fault for being dumb, and if we spam in the thread because of getting scammed it's our fault again.

One more thing, that son of a human named cryptodevil decreased my trust because I was promoting a Ponzi Scheme website(Reason: Wants to help ponzi scammers steal from other users)?

And the reference is this:
The site is back online, quite faster than before too.
Well, I'll just use this website for fun... (of course I won't deposit unless they stay working for 6+ months without anyone complaining)
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374876.msg14100635#msg14100635

How is that even fair, I didn't even promote it, I was just telling the facts.
Your so called Crypto community is a bunch of spammers and butt hurts.
(Why are you people getting butt hurt if Ponzi websites are making money because of us.)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:25:45 PM

(Why are you people getting butt hurt if Ponzi websites are making money because of us.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382239.msg14068566#msg14068566 <=--- Read. Hint: It isn't about you or your money.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:38:10 PM

:)Coin Generator On again   Grin

The Early Bird catches The Worm
charfo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

Coin Generator Is back (Still want scam more)
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:51:51 PM

This is not paying - the scammer even says so a couple of pages back so the thread title is a lie.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK YOUR BTC

Thinking otherwise is just lining the scammer's pockets as he gets ad revenue everytime you visit the site.

I've lost money on this site so I'm not trolling

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
Crimsonate

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:54:07 PM

(Why are you people getting butt hurt if Ponzi websites are making money because of us.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382239.msg14068566#msg14068566 <=--- Read. Hint: It isn't about you or your money.

Let's try this one more time for the dumbest fucks in this thread:

1. It matters NOT whether participating in a ponzi is illegal. This is not even the issue.

2. The profit you seek to make through your participation in these schemes is that which is stolen from other users.

3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.

Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy.

Ergo, you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are.

Seriously, fuck all your other whining bullshit, dismantle point 3 with reasoned argument and I will concede. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

"Ergo (someone random person), you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are."

Our trust shows if we are reliable enough to trade with or not, it doesn't matter whether we participate in a Ponzi site or not (it doesn't shows what kind of person you are, since everyone knows that in Ponzi sites the early birds are the winners and the ones who are late will lose their money that they invest).

And since you declare that "this" website is a Ponzi or not doesn't that mean you DID participate in that site to test whether it's a Ponzi or not (logically, that rips off other players money doesn't it?)

"The site is back online, quite faster than before too.
Well, I'll just use this website for fun... (of course I won't deposit unless they stay working for 6+ months without anyone complaining)"

^ Isn't this the reason why you gave me a negative trust? Now here's why this is unfair;

"3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.
Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy."

You declared that we rip off other users money by participating. HOWEVER, everyone got scammed ALREADY (in Coin Generator) and they aren't getting their money back, the fact that I said I'm participating in that website now means that no one is losing money since they already lost it.

"2. The profit you seek to make through your participation in these schemes is that which is stolen from other users."
Mentioned this already, since the players already lost their money they invested, participating in such a website wouldn't be a problem. Also, what if the players that invested here were the early birds which basically gain all the advantage in the Ponzi Scheming AND they don't lose their money.

On top of that, we are in a (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0) gambling based place, we can lose our money in any way, there is no guarantee that we won't lose our money. We just participate to win free money or by investing.

You sir are destroying our trust that we earned (or was neutral) because of participating in a Ponzi site?
For god sake, people aren't dumb, 2700 satoshies in an hour from a LEVEL 1 Free building? That clearly shows that this website is using the Ponzi Scheming method, if someone invests, they SHOULD know the risk, as for the ones that don't invest lose nothing. (Plus, we don't know if someone actually invested money in Coin Generator which means
"3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off." can be considered wrong since no one gave their money to Coin Generator).

"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Now no one will trade with me since they'll think that my reputation went bad because I scammed someone? Plain stupidity.
Crimsonate

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

This is not paying - the scammer even says so a couple of pages back so the thread title is a lie.

Thinking otherwise is just lining the scammer's pockets as he gets ad revenue everytime you visit the site.

Why the heck did you even deposit in a Ponzi Scheme using site?
Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:56:59 PM

And you, too - good luck. Do not take on too much - overstrain suddenly happen. This behavior is a warning looks at least - is absurd in the section of gambling. It is not necessary to consider newcomers stupider than you. And come here not by chance, namely to find Ponzi. Everyone does what he wants.

Any HYIP - Ponzi it. All online-projects, where promise more than 9% per year - are Ponzi. So why do not you Arrange the war around the world with a HYIP, on all areas and forums  Grin
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:02:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/J9ekyVD.png

Why the heck did you even deposit in a Ponzi Scheme using site?

Gambled on getting more than I invested just like anyone who deposits in a Ponzi. If the Ponzi simply failed I wouldn't be shouting scam, but it scammed and is still trying to scam users. So it is my duty to now warn people of the fact.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

Our trust shows if we are reliable enough to trade with or not, it doesn't matter whether we participate in a Ponzi site or not
The trust system is not about trade. It is about communicating to other forum members whether a person has demonstrated dishonest behaviour previously. This might cause members to think twice before accepting the content of that user's posts as being objective and unbiased in relation to any number of issues or purposes.

(it doesn't shows what kind of person you are, since everyone knows that in Ponzi sites the early birds are the winners and the ones who are late will lose their money that they invest).
Everyone knows? You know this to be a fact? Tell you what, I'll save you the bother of farting up another intellectually-dishonest response, no, I've had communication from a number of people since I instigated this practice who didn't actually understand how a ponzi works. This means your absolute is false.

And since you declare that "this" website is a Ponzi or not doesn't that mean you DID participate in that site to test whether it's a Ponzi or not (logically, that rips off other players money doesn't it?)
I don't need to test it to know if it is a Ponzi and I know that as ALL Ponzi schemes involve stealing money from some users to pay other users, I know that it is based on theft.

Well, I'll just use this website for fun... (of course I won't deposit unless they stay working for 6+ months without anyone complaining)"

^ Isn't this the reason why you gave me a negative trust? Now here's why this is unfair;

"3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.
Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy."

You declared that we rip off other users money by participating. HOWEVER, everyone got scammed ALREADY (in Coin Generator) and they aren't getting their money back, the fact that I said I'm participating in that website now means that no one is losing money since they already lost it.
Because posting of your continued use of a service isn't going to perhaps result in new-comers to the thread thinking it might be ok to participate? Or, for that matter, existing users who think if they also post that they are participating still that new-comers might send in money which could result in a share being distributed to themselves.

Also, what if the players that invested here were the early birds which basically gain all the advantage in the Ponzi Scheming AND they don't lose their money.
In posting your support for a ponzi in a ponzi-scam thread, you are hoping for what, exactly? Could it possibly be that you wish to encourage others to participate so that they send their money in after you and that you will receive a share of their deposit from the scammers? Yes, that is exactly what it is. Eventually the scam *will* collapse because of math, leaving a number of people having lost their money.

You don't want to be the one who doesn't get paid, fact.
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.
Your lack of shit-giving for other users losing their money in order for you to get paid is undeniable proof of the scumbag you are, fact.

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Now no one will trade with me since they'll think that my reputation went bad because I scammed someone? Plain stupidity.
No, people will refuse to trade with you because you have been proven to not care where your profit comes from, even when it is from the theft of money from other people.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:40:57 PM

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...What ever will be will be..The future not ours to see..

The Early Bird catches The Worm
stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:23:56 PM

Holy hell, did you guys read this from their latest news section?

One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.

Even in this way it doesn't work!!
My level is 1( free), i have a required minimum 100k, even a bit more.
I tried to make a request some times, but i got just an error message.
When  i write amount in BTC this error appears:
An error occurred: Please use only valid characters for the amount!

But if i write amount in satoshi, i get this message:
An error occurred: Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled, please read our latest news!

Too many several reasons, words, messages... but one clear result: They Do Not Pay.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
ayman

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:12:24 PM

down again
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:58:31 PM

They simply insuring that the coins do not disappear before the run.  I am sure that it is perfectly ok to deposit funds, any amount, any frequency, any time, but getting those funds back is going to be near impossible.
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:18:10 PM

They simply insuring that the coins do not disappear before the run.  I am sure that it is perfectly ok to deposit funds, any amount, any frequency, any time, but getting those funds back is going to be near impossible.

Thanks for stating the obvious
Captain Obvious

Crimsonate

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

Our trust shows if we are reliable enough to trade with or not, it doesn't matter whether we participate in a Ponzi site or not
The trust system is not about trade. It is about communicating to other forum members whether a person has demonstrated dishonest behaviour previously. This might cause members to think twice before accepting the content of that user's posts as being objective and unbiased in relation to any number of issues or purposes.

(it doesn't shows what kind of person you are, since everyone knows that in Ponzi sites the early birds are the winners and the ones who are late will lose their money that they invest).
Everyone knows? You know this to be a fact? Tell you what, I'll save you the bother of farting up another intellectually-dishonest response, no, I've had communication from a number of people since I instigated this practice who didn't actually understand how a ponzi works. This means your absolute is false.

I don't need to test it to know if it is a Ponzi and I know that as ALL Ponzi schemes involve stealing money from some users to pay other users, I know that it is based on theft.

Because posting of your continued use of a service isn't going to perhaps result in new-comers to the thread thinking it might be ok to participate? Or, for that matter, existing users who think if they also post that they are participating still that new-comers might send in money which could result in a share being distributed to themselves.

Also, what if the players that invested here were the early birds which basically gain all the advantage in the Ponzi Scheming AND they don't lose their money.
In posting your support for a ponzi in a ponzi-scam thread, you are hoping for what, exactly? Could it possibly be that you wish to encourage others to participate so that they send their money in after you and that you will receive a share of their deposit from the scammers? Yes, that is exactly what it is. Eventually the scam *will* collapse because of math, leaving a number of people having lost their money.

You don't want to be the one who doesn't get paid, fact.
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.
Your lack of shit-giving for other users losing their money in order for you to get paid is undeniable proof of the scumbag you are, fact.

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Now no one will trade with me since they'll think that my reputation went bad because I scammed someone? Plain stupidity.
No, people will refuse to trade with you because you have been proven to not care where your profit comes from, even when it is from the theft of money from other people.

Then I only have one thing to say now. The fact that you've been spamming "THIS WEBSITE IS A PONZI DO NOT INVEST" for days made me search for the meaning of Ponzi (I've never checked any other threads, other than the ones that were posted here). If I ever invested in this website and lost it all, wouldn't it be my fault?
And again since you kept telling us the same thing over and over again it would mean we are at fault for investing, so why am I being blamed here for "participating in this Ponzi Website with evidence and somehow encouraging players to invest" since players that invested already lost their money AND since the withdrawal isn't working it means I can't take anyone else"s" money.
The only thing I hate is how you gave me a negative trust over something I believe isn't fair.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: