Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91139 times)
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:40:57 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00006013
User ID: 16127192
Review:This is my first time typing a review for a Bitcoin site so don't expect much details (it's more like me typing my story). It's hasn't been a long time since I started using Bitcoins, barely 2-3 months passed. So here is my review about this new almighty Bitcoin Generator: I found this Coin-gnt website yesterday from an advertisement on the only Bitcoin faucet I'm currently using (I don't know if I can post the name or not due to "Advertisement"), and yeah, I've tried other Bitcoin faucets, many of them had bad ripoff deals (I didn't try "THAT" many faucets so don't get mad, maybe yours is the best, that is if you have one). So I thought, why not give coin-gnt a try (the advertisement looked cool)? It looked pretty weird at first. It honestly looked like a scam due to that increasing Bitcoin counter (I didn't know there was a limit to the amount of Bitcoin the faucet can hold, aka capacity of a building), so either way, few minutes later, I found many new concepts that no other faucet I used have. I did some cheap research and found out that every building you buy (not the first one, logic) provides double the amount of what you payed for it (in total, without reaching the capacity and miss a Bitcoin). Now that's some good deal, if you buy the last building (the most expensive one) you'll get double the amount for what you payed for it, how can I miss such a website? 10 extra bitcoin by investing 10 bitcoin? I guess I'll try gaining as much $$$ I can from this new faucet :3 And yeah, don't make this faucet go down, let me loot as much Bitcoin I can...Infinite

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
User ID: 1ad328f8
Total Claimed:
527 SAT

This site has a very clean layout and provides a comfortable user experience for the players. It was very professionally done as the site is fully responsive according to the FAQ. Although the site uses ads to earn revenue, but the advertisements were well spaced and not intrusive towards our game play, this is the best faucet game ever in bitcoin network! easy to play.The admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea.  Smiley. This site is good look and safe to play.so far all looking good for me!. Sweetas/Cool, Keep this good site forever admin!!. THANK YOU @coin-gnt.com

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:8650sats
User ID:01a78e66
Review:
I really like the concept of coin generator. The value is increasing live. I know a lot of people will love this concept..All you need to do is stare on your earnings going up. And also the support, this is the 1st time i chat with the support and it answers immediately. Hope it will not change. There are some errors encountered when claiming the balance but only a refresh resolves this. Hope it will be fix soon. I will definitely recommend it to my friends who are always online. I'm sure they will benefit on this faucet and i'm sure that they will also like to see that there earnings is accumulating from time to time.

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00025
User ID:09FDD91B
Review:i dont have any idea what to say..but i think this is the best faucet game ever in bitcoin network!easy to play and most of my refferal say that this sites is good look and safe to play.so far all looking good for me! Cool pls keep this good site forever admin!!
the admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea. There could be some improvements needed, but right now I cannot thing of any

Roll Eyes

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.00025 BTC
Rewards left: 9
hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:44:29 PM

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'vtzzdami_root'@'107.173.77.131' (using password: YES) in /home/vtzzdami/functions/global.php on line 35

please fix!
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:46:17 PM

finally!!!thx you so much admin! Kiss
Crimsonate

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:55:13 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00011709
User ID: 16127192
Review: Did you ever want a Game themed Bitcoin faucet that gives 2,700 Satoshi an hour? But wait, that's not all, you can invest without the risk of losing a single penny! Yup, it's here, the brand new Game themed Bitcoin faucet named Coin Generator, with some features that no other Bitcoin faucet have ever used! The simple idea and smart of this faucet is just tremendous, buy a building for 0.1 Bitcoin and earn double the amount after 20 days, that's from 42.2 USD to 84.4 USD! The ads are spaced out so it won't disturb the users, also the FAQ answers everything and the web designing is just perfect! Awesome job admins, please continue to amaze us!
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:03:36 PM

i am in

Welcome aboard, have fun!

Ouch looks like i need to level up for giveaways Tongue . I rly dont like this oldschool building gifs comparing to frontpage :/ .

We aim to have good feedbacks from high ranked and trusted bitcointalk members, that's it.

Looks like coinbooster.io approach.

Although we are not realted to any of the faucets mentioned before.

Quick request... Would it be possible to add a clock/locale time on your website anywhere, especially considering that you have a daily bonus? I'd love to know when my bonus is coming... You know, the little things that bring joy Smiley

Cheers!

There's already a "servertime" feature inside the global stats menu.

I reached Level 5, time to start raking in the sats!!

May Coin Generator bless your earnings!  Grin

Does anyone have ref commisions income proofs?

Where is this Adrevshare part i miss?

We have already a bunch of referral commissions and many proofs have been posted on this thread too. What do you mean by "adrevshare"?

Wonder what those promos are for?.

Targeting giveaways to attract more users, I though it was clear enough.

"Duration" equals to plan's lifespan. On the 20th day your building will expire and you get back to level 1.

Wait, if it expires on the 20th then doesn't that mean I was only  able to use it for 19 days? Shouldn't it expire on the 21st if it has a duration of 20 days? I'm planning to purchase level 3 or 4 in a couple of days and would like to clear this up first. Thanks!

It will last for exactly 20 days, up to 200% reward back.

Whats with the promo?..
How can i join the promo?..

You cannot join the promo, I'm sorry.

Can i buy 2 Level 2 at the same time?

No, you can only have 1 building at time.

Yeeeeee... I got payment BTC

Was it instant?

Yes, all withdrawals are instantly processed.

I spent 0.02BTC on advertising right now , when the site is out of order  Sad Sad Sad

No need to be worried about, we were applying some small fixes in real time.

Everything goes smooth for me, site is working properly at the moment... Cool

Sorry for the trouble, but you guys are seriously addicted!

finally!!!thx you so much admin! Kiss

Thank for your feedback!

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00009445 BTC
User ID: 036a6ebf    site of good quality if you will live a long time will be good.

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:15:11 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:23,273
User ID:9d9bc685
Review:Coin generator is the best earning thing in the BTC world. 45 sat/min is the best rate i've ever seen. And web site style, usable applications, easy reaching menus, cute design and actually almost perfect concept(building city). And ofcourse doubling automaticly. But you have to one thing to add if possible. It's more upgrade options for buildings or our city. finally, you took 5 stars from me Smiley long live coin generator. And sorry for my bad English. It's not my native language and i forgotten everything i've learned. Smiley

look good site Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks, you are all nice guys!
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:33:16 PM

Site is continuing to run smoothly.
I saw that there are more than 5 K users online at any given moment, good stuff.
The refs keep on coming

Keep up the good work.
With this amount of traffic, does this make this site the biggest faucet on the web?

ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:44:48 PM

Site is continuing to run smoothly.
I saw that there are more than 5 K users online at any given moment, good stuff.
The refs keep on coming

Keep up the good work.
With this amount of traffic, does this make this site the biggest faucet on the web?

Online users counter is not really accurate because it's kinda hard to track all users. However it is updated every 5-10 minutes.
Most likely we are, especially being the most growing and popular faucet of the moment!
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:49:04 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 01:10:32 PM by ilvbtc

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 62671 satoshi!
User ID: f96504fb
Review: I really like this site very much.A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.Every one can earn in two ways here.As a free member(All you have to do is mark the captcha & claim) and as an upgraded member also.It's a good investor based program too.And it looks there are many levels to earn.It's really a 'FIRST GENERATION HYBRID FAUCET/INVESTMENT PROGRAM' as stated.There are many good features about this site like the design,easy navigation.The most important feature of the site I liked is its INSTANT withdrawls!

MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

Withdrawal confirmed - 0.0009 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/9030e0f07c1473b04a7bf08976101a30fc80ebdcbd0189c52e016f576a9e0869

Bitcoin address

1PgS5quCKZmh7yL14yUoFmj9H6oBcGnqeB

Thanks Coin Generator!

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:57:01 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator.
My Earnings: 0.0006199
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

Keep it up with your earnings  Cool

New interesting features are coming today, stay tuned!
barrowfiller

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

me as a free user , if i earn 0.001 am i qualify to receive daily bonus?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:01:35 PM

This is similar ponzi model to ore-mine.

Remember what happened to oremine? Roll Eyes
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:04:26 PM

Yes, free members are allowed too.

Let's assume we will end up collapsing one day, wouldn't you start earning early?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

Let's assume we will end up collapsing one day, wouldn't you start earning early?
Don't use psychology bs on me, please.
You'll collapse, that's the point. You can run for 1 or 10 years, still, you're paying pennies, that's why your ponzi model will survive for a longer period.
I'm assuming that's what you want people think and/or hear.

Another thing which proves some bad things. You bought that account with some intention.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:13:31 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 18919
User ID: 1414c68e
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because Coin Generator so wonderful. It's easy to make btc and profit

You'll collapse, that's the point. You can run for 1 or 10 years, still, you're paying pennies, that's why your ponzi model will survive for a longer period.

Another thing which proves some bad things. You bought that account with some intention.

We will survive as long as possible no one is saying the opposite.
Thank you for your bumps though.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:17:50 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because Coin Generator so wonderful. It's easy to make btc and profit

I don't mind bumping your scam thread, will bring a few other people to help too, they'll leave some nice feedback on your trust page.

You have the same exact model as ore-mine had.

This time I'm hoping that admin will get kidnapped by UFO, and not closed by the FBI.
It's a more interesting story.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:20:39 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!

I don't mind bumping your scam thread, will bring a few other people to help too, they'll leave some nice feedback on your trust page.

You have the same exact model as ore-mine had.

This time I'm hoping that admin will get kidnapped by UFO, and not closed by the FBI.
It's a more interesting story.

We have nothing to do with ore-mine or any other scammy faucet. This is our first faucet.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:25:16 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator.
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

I think my edited post is in the required format now.

ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:28:37 PM

I love ♥ Coin Generator.
Thanks for the promo.

I think my edited post is in the required format now.

Not valid yet. It's not that hard to copy my post format, test preview and make sure it's the same before publishing  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: