1.2x fastest payout
Stay at 1.4x
1.6x
1.8x
2x
2.5x

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] ethpyramid.tk Dynamic Pyramid *Highest Volume* 0% Fee for 50+ Ether  (Read 7952 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:02:01 AM

Payout cannot go below 1.2x, that is the bare minimum. However, even when it becomes 1.2x, if people ask for promo 3x, or something, I will do that for a limited amount of time.

That is absolutely fantastic. The pyramid is a pretty good dapp. I have found it myself both useful and innovative. Hope it could stay for long term!

P.S. Just to be safe, I won't make another deposit until I receive payment from pyramid. After that, I will make another deposit and repeat the same process.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubbyjr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:09:44 AM

Payout cannot go below 1.2x, that is the bare minimum. However, even when it becomes 1.2x, if people ask for promo 3x, or something, I will do that for a limited amount of time.

That is absolutely fantastic. The pyramid is a pretty good dapp. I have found it myself both useful and innovative. Hope it could stay for long term!

P.S. Just to be safe, I won't make another deposit until I receive payment from pyramid. After that, I will make another deposit and repeat the same process.  Smiley

That is probably the best strategy, if you're not sure about payout speed Smiley. But with the success it's had, I have a feeling this will be a long-term pyramid, over weeks, it will slow down, but funnily enough, you will still get MUCH more paid out from this ponzi, than you would from the ponzi banks, that will pay you 1% a year, to hold your money.

I've been told of people that have made 200-400% by using smart strategies investing into this pyramid, some have told me they have made 500 Ether, and I'm very happy for them Smiley. Anyone that has smaller balances or is mining, this contract should be a must for them, as they more likely than not, will get their amounts back eventually, and this contract will exist as long as Ethereum exists.

Honestly, makes 100x more sense in my opinion, to send your ether here, than to the "CoinLock" contract. Here, at least your ether amount will be multiplied, while you can't use it until it's paid out. With the coinlock systems, it's like hiding alcohol from an alcoholic, you have no gain from it, other than you can't use your coins for a specified period of time.
Matthias195

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:38:21 PM

I've been told of people that have made 200-400% by using smart strategies investing into this pyramid, some have told me they have made 500 Ether, and I'm very happy for them Smiley. Anyone that has smaller balances or is mining, this contract should be a must for them, as they more likely than not, will get their amounts back eventually, and this contract will exist as long as Ethereum exists.

That's what I like the most about this, in 20 years someone could still be sending ETHER to this, and someone else would still get a payout  Grin
In 20 years, this is a vintage Pyramid, the first, and it will be like vintage websites.

And people will find it fascinating to send ETH to the oldest pyramid of Ethereum.
I see this happening.
Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:43:17 PM

OP, please check contract order #10 in pyramid, 4 ETH payout.  Looks like it went to the wrong address a few days ago.  I sent 2 ETH on March 6 and have not received any payout.  Best I can tell from Etherscan is that it went to the address in the #11 slot somehow.

@Keyser, you sent from a wallet contract. I'm pretty sure the ethereum dev team said inter-contract transactions between wallet contracts and others are going to fail, until homestead possibly. Contracts can't automatically allocate enough gas for other contracts, hence the transaction fails, as it tried sending it to your wallet contract, but your wallet contract consumed all the gas.

On the first page of this posting, I mentioned to make sure you use a PERSONAL ACCOUNT ADDRESS.

And on the site I have made it clearer now too, to NOT SEND FROM WALLET CONTRACTS. They should be renamed Vault or Savings Contracts, as you shouldn't do inter-contract transactions with it.

Well that completely blows.  You say my 4 ETH return evaporated in thin air because I sent from my "wallet" and not form my "account".  I used the tab on your webpage titled "Send using Ethereum Wallet" by the way so you should probably change that wording too.  I'm surely not the only one that will lose ETH because of this little detail.  No more dapps for me.

That is why I said the ethereum dev team needs to rename it to a vault or savings account, try doing a transaction on other DApps, same thing will happen. You are not supposed to send to other contracts, using contracts. What was your address, if you need me to, I can send a refund for the initial amount you sent, even though I did instruct on the first page of this thread, to make sure you're sending from a personal account address, a contract wallet isn't that and neither is an exchange.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS, TREAT YOUR WALLET CONTRACT AS A SAVINGS OR VAULT ACCOUNT. ONLY WITHDRAW FROM IT TO YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESSES, NEVER SEND DIRECTLY INTO ANOTHER CONTRACT WITH IT.

Thank you for offering a refund of the initial deposit.  It was 2 ETH sent from "0x1EC259C8468F20cBFc763a02adD1fE1AAa3b7C4f".  I was the #10 slot in the pyramid from March 6.  I need to clarify that I learned of the Dapp thru "http://dapps.ethercasts.com/".  I only came here to report what happened later.  So I did not have the benefit of seeing the warning on page 1 of this thread.  I then proceeded straight to "http://ethpyramid.meteor.com/"  and made a deposit using the "Send Using Ethereum Wallet" tab, following the instructions there.

Since that tab specifically said "wallet" and not "account", I thought all was good.  I now know better and agree that the Ethereum devs could do all of us a huge solid by making the difference clearer.  Also hard to understand how the process of the Dapp contract sending to another wallet contract could consume 4 ether in gas fees.  Did that all go to miners?  I don't even see the transaction on etherscan.  But that is another discussion.  One thing is clear, I know not to execute a contract from a wallet contract ever again.

If you send the 2 ETH back like you offered, I will consider rejoining the pyramid just for the experience.  Thank You.

tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:02:09 PM

The 2 Ether has been sent Keyser - http://etherscan.io/tx/0x978f5baaf14eda24b0c804d22a095c490f9611281dde38dc78627f022bb90e45

Poll has ended and there was one vote for 1.4x and another to keep the payout the same at 1.5x.

In this case I will favour the faster payout option of 1.4x and lower the contract fee to 6% to encourage more deposits.

NEW CONTRACT VARIABLES

1.4x - 6% Fee - 3% Fee for over 50 Ether
CCV.IO

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:11:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 07:33:47 PM by CCV.IO

Hi buddy, A quick question regarding your Dynamic Pyramid Dapp:

I really like the layout of your website. Have you made it? If not, where can I find it? I'm working on a similar project for our French & Italian friends Grin

I've sent you a message if you prefer private reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you Smiley
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:58:57 PM

Replied to you in PM.

I did make it, but it uses the open-source meteor-dapp-boilerplate as a foundation and is done using meteor.
CCV.IO

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:11:28 PM

Thank you very much!

Sent you another PM.

All the best for now Grin
bitmr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:29:50 PM

The 2 Ether has been sent Keyser - http://etherscan.io/tx/0x978f5baaf14eda24b0c804d22a095c490f9611281dde38dc78627f022bb90e45

Poll has ended and there was one vote for 1.4x and another to keep the payout the same at 1.5x.

In this case I will favour the faster payout option of 1.4x and lower the contract fee to 6% to encourage more deposits.

NEW CONTRACT VARIABLES

I think the 1.4x was a good call! Once this gains more attention and more people donate to Dynamic Pyramid then returns will get faster and you might be able to bump the price back up. I feel that even if the return is less, but more frequent, it makes you feel like you are doing well and made a smart choice. I'm excited to see this apps potential!
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:05:58 AM

NEW CONTRACT VARIABLES

I think the 1.4x was a good call! Once this gains more attention and more people donate to Dynamic Pyramid then returns will get faster and you might be able to bump the price back up. I feel that even if the return is less, but more frequent, it makes you feel like you are doing well and made a smart choice. I'm excited to see this apps potential!

Recent slowdown is likely due to Homestead release tomorrow, and people holding coins in case prices skyrocket (the optimists) or those wanting to hedge their profits, sending them to exchanges, in case of a dump on prices.
patros

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:06:06 PM

Thank you very much!

Sent you another PM.

All the best for now Grin

Hi, Can you let me know when the french Pyramid will be online. Thanks
Ridley69

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:35:20 PM

What happens if I send some ETH with only 50k of gas instead of 500k ?
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

What happens if I send some ETH with only 50k of gas instead of 500k ?

The contract simply won't accept your ETH and you won't be added into the contract. If you include 500k, it doesn't actually use the 500k, it only uses what it needs, and I have tried to make it pretty efficient. Currently it uses 77473 gas minimum, if you deposit, and no one is being paid out. If you do deposit, and someone gets paid out, you'll have to include more. As long as you include ~200k you should be safe under all circumstances. Remember, irregardless of how much gas you include, any unused gas is returned to you, so for that 500k, if only 100k is used, you get 400k back.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:51:21 PM

Running a promo for today, 3/14 after Homestead's successful launch. TODAY ONLY (24 hours from this post) The fees are only 2% for Ether deposits below 50, and ONLY 1% for Ether deposits over 50!!!!
Ridley69

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:10:16 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 09:33:45 PM by Ridley69

Running a promo for today, 3/14 after Homestead's successful launch. TODAY ONLY (24 hours from this post) The fees are only 2% for Ether deposits below 50, and ONLY 1% for Ether deposits over 50!!!!
Cool!
I'm in Smiley

How many time do you have to wait to receive your payouts?
Matthias195

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:53:18 PM

Cool!
I'm in Smiley

How many time do you have to wait to receive your payouts?

Sometimes a few days, other times only 2 hours (like the people on last Friday).
Sometimes a lot of people are starting to deposit at the same time and then the pyramid speeds up as well.
I'm expecting a same day like that somewhere this week so I already bought myself in with a few tickets for when that happens  Smiley
It's better to be in before they are!
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:03:26 AM

That is great! I will be depositing once more to get into the promo offering. Still, I am waiting for my ETH to multiply, since it has been 3 days already, but if I had to wait one week, then so be it. This pyramid is way too good and I know that I will get my ETH someday for sure. Nevertheless, I will keep sending ETH to it to keep increasing my profits!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ridley69

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:10:32 PM

Now 88 participants waiting for payout...
It will take forever to get our payouts  Tongue
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:13:59 PM

Now 88 participants waiting for payout...
It will take forever to get our payouts  Tongue

That is why sometimes, I'd prefer lower payouts to speed up the process even though the amount earned would be less. Having to wait for days to get your payout, makes it difficult to get used to. All there is need to be is time and patience.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Matthias195

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:54:11 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 09:04:15 PM by Matthias195

I'm considering to do something crazy this Friday, so we will be having the same high speed payouts as last Friday  Grin
It has currently slowed down during the weekend because there were some big whales on Friday who were sending 100 and 150 ETH.
Of course they aren't getting filled with the 1 and 2 ETH that are being sent currently.

For upcoming Friday, I have an idea of how to get some crazy speeds going once these 100 and 150 ETH orders are out of the way.
But before I can do that the pyramid needs to fill a bit up with more orders in the 10 and 20 ETH range, because I won't be able to fill everything myself...

So be ready, first come, first serve  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: