1.2x fastest payout
Stay at 1.4x
1.6x
1.8x
2x
2.5x

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] ethpyramid.tk Dynamic Pyramid *Highest Volume* 0% Fee for 50+ Ether  (Read 7952 times)
tubbyjr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:30:16 PM

OP, please check contract order #10 in pyramid, 4 ETH payout.  Looks like it went to the wrong address a few days ago.  I sent 2 ETH on March 6 and have not received any payout.  Best I can tell from Etherscan is that it went to the address in the #11 slot somehow.

@Keyser, you sent from a wallet contract. I'm pretty sure the ethereum dev team said inter-contract transactions between wallet contracts and others are going to fail, until homestead possibly. Contracts can't automatically allocate enough gas for other contracts, hence the transaction fails, as it tried sending it to your wallet contract, but your wallet contract consumed all the gas.

On the first page of this posting, I mentioned to make sure you use a PERSONAL ACCOUNT ADDRESS.

And on the site I have made it clearer now too, to NOT SEND FROM WALLET CONTRACTS. They should be renamed Vault or Savings Contracts, as you shouldn't do inter-contract transactions with it.

Well that completely blows.  You say my 4 ETH return evaporated in thin air because I sent from my "wallet" and not form my "account".  I used the tab on your webpage titled "Send using Ethereum Wallet" by the way so you should probably change that wording too.  I'm surely not the only one that will lose ETH because of this little detail.  No more dapps for me.

That is why I said the ethereum dev team needs to rename it to a vault or savings account, try doing a transaction on other DApps, same thing will happen. You are not supposed to send to other contracts, using contracts. What was your address, if you need me to, I can send a refund for the initial amount you sent, even though I did instruct on the first page of this thread, to make sure you're sending from a personal account address, a contract wallet isn't that and neither is an exchange.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS, TREAT YOUR WALLET CONTRACT AS A SAVINGS OR VAULT ACCOUNT. ONLY WITHDRAW FROM IT TO YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESSES, NEVER SEND DIRECTLY INTO ANOTHER CONTRACT WITH IT.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:36:20 PM

18 deposits yesterday, more than 55 now and I am still waiting to sync before entering the Pyramid. Angry

Try making a backup of your chaindata folder, or run a new one using --datadir "your/custom/directory/here" and then include the following arguments in geth: --fast --cache 512  (assuming you have a few GBs of RAM).

Process takes about 15 minutes to sync on my pc from block 0 to most recent one, at least when using the newest homestead wallet.

flag provided but not defined: -fast

Issue sent to Github

Are you sure you typed --fast and not just -fast?
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:46:04 PM

A poll has been added today, March 11th, to see what payout new entrants would like to see most. Remember, lower payout does mean you get it even faster, however, you can also choose higher payout, as payouts are pretty fast as is at the moment. I Will let you guys vote for 2 days, and then close the results, and set the payout to whatever has the most votes Smiley. This is the dynamic pyramid, the power is in your hands to choose what payouts you wish to see.
Matthias195

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:52:14 AM

How do I vote?

I can't seem to be able to vote, I'd like to vote to keep it at x1.5 for a while
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:59:43 AM

How do I vote?

I can't seem to be able to vote, I'd like to vote to keep it at x1.5 for a while

It should be at the top of this page  Smiley
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:04:21 AM

A poll has been added today, March 11th, to see what payout new entrants would like to see most. Remember, lower payout does mean you get it even faster, however, you can also choose higher payout, as payouts are pretty fast as is at the moment. I Will let you guys vote for 2 days, and then close the results, and set the payout to whatever has the most votes Smiley. This is the dynamic pyramid, the power is in your hands to choose what payouts you wish to see.

Thanks for the reminder. I have already voted for the benefit of the pyramid. Considering how active it has been going around lately with deposits I think that the safe bet would be a rate in which payouts would be paid faster, but also a value not too high nor too low. I think this is the most popular ETH pyramid yet.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Matthias195

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:50:57 AM

How do I vote?

It should be at the top of this page  Smiley

At the top of this topic, it only shows me the poll result. But I've never clicked vote on this poll yet.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:28:08 AM

How do I vote?

At the top of this topic, it only shows me the poll result. But I've never clicked vote on this poll yet.

There should be a link that allows you to vote, even if you see the vote results, as long as you haven't voted yet. I'm guessing most people will choose to keep it at 1.5x anyways tbh, although I personally recommend bringing it down to 1.4x for now to keep it going at a good pace, but I want to leave the ultimate power in the hands of you guys, and what you guys want, to keep deposits coming.
patros

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:02:57 PM

18 deposits yesterday, more than 55 now and I am still waiting to sync before entering the Pyramid. Angry

Try making a backup of your chaindata folder, or run a new one using --datadir "your/custom/directory/here" and then include the following arguments in geth: --fast --cache 512  (assuming you have a few GBs of RAM).

Process takes about 15 minutes to sync on my pc from block 0 to most recent one, at least when using the newest homestead wallet.

flag provided but not defined: -fast

Issue sent to Github

Are you sure you typed --fast and not just -fast?

Yes and now with geth.exe only, it says
port 303003 could not be mapped: no UPnP or Nat-PMP router discovered
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

Seems to be a router firewall issue or AV. Are you using a router?
bitmr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:25:51 PM

It looks like I've run into a similar issue with the wallet contract.  I was not aware until after the fact that ETH could not be sent from a wallet contract to the pyramid. I heard about this through a friend and went to the site and sent ETH from 'Send using ETH wallet'.  In order for my ETH to not be lost into the abyss is it possible to receive a refund back to the same account  (0x138506dc8b869497095E758a4617737515943A8b) ? If so I'll move that ETH to a personal wallet account and deposit even more back into the pyramid.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:30:44 PM

Since this was done after several warnings to not use wallet contracts, the max I can return to you is 10 ether, as it would be coming from my own account. Please tell me if this is acceptable and sufficient for you. You do not have to reinvest it into the contract, I just don't want people getting discouraged from DApps because of a stupid hiccup. I also do not want to make these refunds an expected thing either, it is your responsibility to make sure you're not sending from an exchange, or wallet contract or some other contract, it needs to be a normal account address. 96% of people are sending correctly.

In the future, I highly recommend, whatever contract you are participating in, send the BARE MINIMUM at first, and see if it does what it says it does, and always use Etherscan.io to check if things happened as they should. At least while Ethereum is still in its 'beta' phase.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:19:18 PM

How do I vote?

There should be a link that allows you to vote, even if you see the vote results, as long as you haven't voted yet. I'm guessing most people will choose to keep it at 1.5x anyways tbh, although I personally recommend bringing it down to 1.4x for now to keep it going at a good pace, but I want to leave the ultimate power in the hands of you guys, and what you guys want, to keep deposits coming.

1.5x should be fine, but I think it could be lowered just a little to speed up payments...I just sent 1 ETH yesterday, but still awaiting payment from pyramid. I have seen that there have been other deposits made after mine, but it makes me wonder why I haven't got my ETH yet? (since I thought it was that payments were to be sent after a deposit from another user, or am I wrong?) Sorry for asking, but I just want to clarify some doubts regarding this since I am a little confused with how exactly the pyramid works.  Huh

But still, I will be patiently waiting until the next payment, and hopefully be able to deposit more ETH into it.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitmr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:21:59 PM

Since this was done after several warnings to not use wallet contracts, the max I can return to you is 10 ether, as it would be coming from my own account. Please tell me if this is acceptable and sufficient for you. You do not have to reinvest it into the contract, I just don't want people getting discouraged from DApps because of a stupid hiccup. I also do not want to make these refunds an expected thing either, it is your responsibility to make sure you're not sending from an exchange, or wallet contract or some other contract, it needs to be a normal account address. 96% of people are sending correctly.

In the future, I highly recommend, whatever contract you are participating in, send the BARE MINIMUM at first, and see if it does what it says it does, and always use Etherscan.io to check if things happened as they should. At least while Ethereum is still in its 'beta' phase.
10 Ether is acceptable.  I appreciate your willingness to work with me and I look forward to the contracts growth.  Thanks for your work and the contract is getting exciting!
Matthias195

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:29:43 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 10:59:25 PM by Matthias195

How do I vote?

1.5x should be fine, but I think it could be lowered just a little to speed up payments...I just sent 1 ETH yesterday, but still awaiting payment from pyramid. I have seen that there have been other deposits made after mine, but it makes me wonder why I haven't got my ETH yet? (since I thought it was that payments were to be sent after a deposit from another user, or am I wrong?) Sorry for asking, but I just want to clarify some doubts regarding this since I am a little confused with how exactly the pyramid works.  Huh

But still, I will be patiently waiting until the next payment, and hopefully be able to deposit more ETH into it.  Grin

You just have to be a bit patient until it's your turn to be paid out.
I have received all of my payouts so far and reinvested my profits into the pyramid. I've made quite some money already.

Some days are quicker than others, it differs from day to day. Sometimes I'd had to wait a few days to get paid out, and another time like yesterday I only had to wait 2 hours. But overall, the payouts are now faster on current days compared to 2 weeks ago.

It comes and goes in waves so it's best to be already in the pyramid for when such a day comes like we had yesterday (Friday, 11th of March).
This Friday, everyone who was in since right before Friday and even some who got in on Friday itself, has received their payout.

Yesterday was a really fast day. I even think it was the fastest day so far.

Matthias195

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:07:13 PM

Also don't forget, this pyramid works differently than most other pyramids out there:

Here, if someone has been paid out, that entry is automatically exiting the pyramid and he will have to re-enter if he wants to earn more money.
Of course it is possible to have multiple entries open at the same time.

This keeps the pyramid short and ensures fast payouts, because there is nobody at the top who keeps receiving money infinitely.
So the money of new entrants is not being used to pay everyone above him.

No, instead the money of a new entrant is only used to pay the next one in the queue who has not received a payment yet.

So instead of having one guy who's getting way more money than the others ones,
in this scheme everyone receives exactly x1.5 the amount of money of what they've sent.

This ensures many more winners and that's why I like this kind of pyramid way more than the other ones  Grin
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:34:21 PM

10 Ether is acceptable.  I appreciate your willingness to work with me and I look forward to the contracts growth.  Thanks for your work and the contract is getting exciting!

Ok, I can do that, or I can offer you 2 more options. I can refund you the full 20 ether you put in, once the payouts to you happen and fail, or I can give you the 10 ether, and temporarily change payout to 3x for you, so you can get 30 ether once payout happens. You can let me know in PM, and I will do what you want. For the last option. I can also invest the 10 ether on your behalf from one of my accounts, and then once I get the 30 ether back from the pyramid, I will send it to you.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:40:57 PM

Also don't forget, this pyramid works differently than most other pyramids out there:

Here, if someone has been paid out, that entry is automatically exiting the pyramid and he will have to re-enter if he wants to earn more money.

This keeps the pyramid short and ensures fast payouts, because there is nobody at the top who keeps receiving money infinitely.

No, instead the money of a new entrant is only used to pay the next one in the queue who has not received a payment yet.

in this scheme everyone receives exactly x1.5 the amount of money of what they've sent.

This ensures many more winners and that's why I like this kind of pyramid way more than the other ones  Grin

Great analysis of the pyramid. This was what I had hoped the pyramid would achieve, and it is doing quite good. However, I hope some more votes come in, due to the growth of the pyramid, payout SHOULD be lowered to 1.4x to keep up about the same speed of payouts, as we're approaching 1/3 of participants awaiting payout. At 1/2 I will have to set it to 1.2x, from my calculations. I did a whole excel sheet, to see what the best equilibrium is, balancing payout speed with payout amount.

And yes, March 11th exceeded all my expectations, the contract cleared over 4000 Ether in one day.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:04:18 AM

Great analysis of the pyramid. This was what I had hoped the pyramid would achieve, and it is doing quite good. However, I hope some more votes come in, due to the growth of the pyramid, payout SHOULD be lowered to 1.4x to keep up about the same speed of payouts, as we're approaching 1/3 of participants awaiting payout. At 1/2 I will have to set it to 1.2x, from my calculations. I did a whole excel sheet, to see what the best equilibrium is, balancing payout speed with payout amount.

And yes, March 11th exceeded all my expectations, the contract cleared over 4000 Ether in one day.

Great things are happening for the pyramid. I expect to see it grow even more in the upcoming days. Say, what will happen if more and more people get into the pyramid? Will the payout rate be lower than 1.2x or will it be the lowest limit set? Just wondering.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:12:34 AM

Great things are happening for the pyramid. I expect to see it grow even more in the upcoming days. Say, what will happen if more and more people get into the pyramid? Will the payout rate be lower than 1.2x or will it be the lowest limit set? Just wondering.  Roll Eyes

Payout cannot go below 1.2x, that is the bare minimum. However, even when it becomes 1.2x, if people ask for promo 3x, or something, I will do that for a limited amount of time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: