Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

139 runs target seems good and now Sri Lanka into more better position and ready to give tough time to India by chase this, i am hopeful Sri Lanka will try its best to make this match more interesting by taking some wickets.

India lost 2 wicket and now they are 37/2 in 6 overs now everything depends on this pair one more wicket and sri lanka can come back in game, but i think india will win this match .

India is not really taking any risk and just taking runs with running over the wicket and batting towards the gap , today also kohli playing very well and taking india towards the winning. now they have got run per ball score and still 7 wickets in hand

dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:53:04 PM

India win by 5 wickets.India reach the final of this micromax Asia cup t20.
Congratulations team India
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

Ya India have won the match and they are the first team to go for final in asia cup 2015, even leaving India no other team have performed well in this series, and mostly india is going to win this series which will really give a more confidence before going for World T20 series.

thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:30:46 PM

India continued its unstopable victory to won 5 wickets against SL and reached Aisa cup final congratulation India.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:20:18 PM

This is the time one bets on India vs UAE match as the results are obvious.Bet early to get good odds.

Current odds on India for this match is very less 1.01 and it is almost nothing or you may lose some coins because of transaction fee. After winning last two matches, India has become hot favourite to win this cup so before the match odds on India will be quite less but you may get better odds during live match.
I think when the match gets in-play you will be able to get much better odds. I think the best time to bet on favorites is when they are under pressure because that time you get odds much better than pre-bet.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:44:21 PM

Ya India have won the match and they are the first team to go for final in asia cup 2015, even leaving India no other team have performed well in this series, and mostly india is going to win this series which will really give a more confidence before going for World T20 series.

Noting can be guaranteed when it comes to a cricket match, there are chances that we might expect a major upset in the finals, but it would interesting to see which team qualifies for the finals.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:30:15 AM

This is the time one bets on India vs UAE match as the results are obvious.Bet early to get good odds.

Current odds on India for this match is very less 1.01 and it is almost nothing or you may lose some coins because of transaction fee. After winning last two matches, India has become hot favourite to win this cup so before the match odds on India will be quite less but you may get better odds during live match.

If you have some bitcoins which you feel like giving away, you can bet them on UAE.
If you get lucky, you might win a large amount.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:44:24 AM

Today match is between Pakistan and Bangladesh. This match will be very important for both teams because who ever win this match will go to the finals. I think, Bangladesh will give a very tough fight to Pakistan. If Pakistan batsman failed to put up good score than mostly they will lose this match.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:59:00 AM

Yes, they played very nice yesterday. To make to finals, they need to must win on Pakistan. But, I don't think pakistan will give up so easily. There bowling and batting performance is much better than Bangladesh. Who ever winner of this match, may got more chances to go to finals.

I think Pakistan will probably win, the team lineup is much stronger than Bangladesh IMO. However if Bangladesh really wants this cup, then there is no reason why they can't make the finals.
Bangladesh is a good team, moreover they have a good chance even more in Asia team due to two reasons : 1) Being played in Bangladesh 2) Being few teams in Asia and there too some of the weakest ones.
Today's match against Pakistan will decide Bangladesh's fate.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:38:08 AM

I'll bet for Bangladesh today against Pakistan.if Bangladesh win,they go to the final.if Pakistan win they still need to win the last match against srilanka.lets see Wink
katica2020

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:41:28 AM

I'll bet for Bangladesh today against Pakistan.if Bangladesh win,they go to the final.if Pakistan win they still need to win the last match against srilanka.lets see Wink
We may expect some good cricket today bcz both teams are in same form and Bangaldesh played some cricket against pakistan recently so they know how to face pakistan lets see who will win.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:39:45 AM

We may expect some good cricket today bcz both teams are in same form and Bangaldesh played some cricket against pakistan recently so they know how to face pakistan lets see who will win.

ya it is true but pakistan are in strong in bowling , i think toss will play a good role because if bangladesh won the toss and take batting and score above 150+ then they will be in good position as pakistan batting is in very bad condition. I will wait for toss then i will bet after 2 overs.

dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:27:47 AM

ya it is true but pakistan are in strong in bowling , i think toss will play a good role because if bangladesh won the toss and take batting and score above 150+ then they will be in good position as pakistan batting is in very bad condition. I will wait for toss then i will bet after 2 overs.
Good decision is waiting for the toss and choose your selection..but I never bet on Pakistan because they known as "unpredictable"
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:30:23 AM

Good decision is waiting for the toss and choose your selection..but I never bet on Pakistan because they known as "unpredictable"

But in Pakistan game you can always earn because in most of the games they give trading, first they will go unfavrite then they will win the match, that is their specialty.  so it is good that wait for toss then bet.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:18:14 AM

I pick Bangladesh @ odd 2.54 in direct bet..let the game start and I'll place another bet on live event
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:32:12 AM

Current predictions are stronger pakistan vs bangladesh
                          pakistan 1-0 bangladesh
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:48:22 PM

I pick Bangladesh @ odd 2.54 in direct bet..let the game start and I'll place another bet on live event

i think it is good but you will get more better odd if they bowl , but i think today pakistan will win i will be waiting for the odd to get better for pakistan then will bet .

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:10:59 PM

Another very interesting match between Pakistan and Bangladesh.Pakistan decided to bat first after won the toss.If top order batsmen play seriously and contribute in scores and the total reaches at somewhere 140 then Pakistan can defend by bowling easily.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

Pakistan 28/4 (8.2/20 ov)
This ship is sinking fast, jump ship fast to make a recovery.

If I am not wrong, this was the do or die match, Pakis will be out of the tournament if they lose this one.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

Pakistan 28/4 (8.2/20 ov)
This ship is sinking fast, jump ship fast to make a recovery.

If I am not wrong, this was the do or die match, Pakis will be out of the tournament if they lose this one.

Surprising recovery by Pakistan. Nobody would have expected them to come so far.
They now have a fighting total.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: