Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin Apparel, Games, Hardware, Art, and More - Premium Quality  (Read 12835 times)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:21:09 AM

Bought for shirts and a mug. Currently preparing something for the site too Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allthingsbtc (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:56:22 AM

I like gray and pink ones! Hope more to come!

Thank you so much! We're constantly adding new products.

All Things Decentral
Crypto hardware, clothing, art, games, and more.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:37:56 PM

I think I am going to buy some Bitcoin T-shirts later maybe. That will be so good. And we are also advertising Bitcoin more.
So that is the best thing that we can do. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:57:36 AM

Its very good that people now making stuff for Bitcoin. That is very nice to promote Bitcoin.
But we all hope of course that Bitcoin will be more popular and that the value will rise in the future.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:13:11 PM

They are pretty nice if you ask me but the fact is that I want them in more colors so do you guys got more colors with the same logo ?
The t-shirt I like the most is just with the normal bitcoin logo if I'm honest.
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:19:01 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 10:47:02 PM by allthingsbtc

They are pretty nice if you ask me but the fact is that I want them in more colors so do you guys got more colors with the same logo ?
The t-shirt I like the most is just with the normal bitcoin logo if I'm honest.

We can do that for you! Which logo are you referring to? This one?

Or another one? What colors would you like to see? Send us a PM or email at store@bitcoin.com and we'll get it done!

All Things Decentral
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:43:03 AM

All Things Bitcoin
Crypto swag

Product photos below!

We may not be the first company to sell bitcoin swag, but we are certainly the most crypto!

All Things Bitcoin is a bitcoin apparel line located in Denver, CO. It is our mission to promote bitcoin in popular culture.

Why Buy From Us?
  • We accept Bitcoins!
  • We sell premium quality products, the softest, most comfy shirts you'll ever wear, such as American Apparel
  • We ship worldwide.
  • We have a great selection.
  • We accept altcoins!
  • We value your privacy. We secure customer information and do not sell or show any other individual or entity your information or transaction history.
  • Our process is simple and professional.
  • We believe in our products. Their quality matched with our service is unparalleled. We offer refunds or returns if you are not 100% satisfied.

How It Works
  • Visit our website at https//allthingsbtc.com.
  • Look through our products. Prices and price discounts are listed on each product page.
  • Add whatever products you want to your shopping cart.
  • Visit your shopping cart for the total and a shipping quote. Prices are displayed in USD. You can pay via credit card, PayPal, litecoin, dogecoin, and best of all Bitcoins!
  • When you complete checkout with Bitcoin, you will receive the latest Bitcoin-USD conversion rate with transaction information of where to send the funds to.
  • You will receive a confirmation email, the order will be sent through our processing system and all you have to do is sit back and wait for the shipment to arrive at your doorstep!

Shipping & Handling
  • Domestic Shipping is $3, international shipping is $8.
  • Orders ship in within 72 business hours.
  • Once shipped, domestic orders generally take 3-5 business days to arrive. International orders take between 1-3 weeks, depending on your location.
  • Most orders are shipped via USPS and UPS.
  • All orders are shipped fully insured.

Questions? Reply to this post, send us a PM or an email at support@allthingsbtc.com

Be sure to check us out on Social Media:

https://www.facebook.com/allthingsbtc
https://www.twitter.com/btcswag
https://plus.google.com/+Allthingsbtc

Current Promotions

If you're paying with bitcoin, use coupon code creditcardssuck for 5% off on your first purchase!

Product Examples

Magic Internet Money:

I Mine at a Loss Mug:

Customized Will Work for Bitcoin Tee:

Bitcoin Symbol In Raspberry (below), Black, Green, Navy, and more:

very good and premium product,i see some T-Shirts and  Mugs have good design and quality,i wish i can make good product like that,and sell it with bitcoin payment,so far i just make some design with free images.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:58:46 PM

Omg that shirts are really nice. Maybe I am also going to buy some shirts. That is really cool mate. Good job.
And if I walk on the streets with that shirt they can see that I have Bitcoin swag and also making more popular.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:42:33 PM

I think I am going to buy some Bitcoin T-shirts later maybe. That will be so good. And we are also advertising Bitcoin more.
So that is the best thing that we can do. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later.
Its indeed nice to see some stuff here that you can buy to promote Bitcoin, that is very nice.
We all hope of course that it will be more used and that the value will be higher to make it popular.
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:30:33 AM

Its indeed nice to see some stuff here that you can buy to promote Bitcoin, that is very nice.
We all hope of course that it will be more used and that the value will be higher to make it popular.

Thank you! We just added hoodies and baby clothes. Would love suggestions for more products to offer!

All Things Decentral
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:13:32 PM

Thank you! We just added hoodies and baby clothes. Would love suggestions for more products to offer!
That is so good. It will be very nice. You are the only person that I know that have some stuff from Bitcoin.
And that is very good. You are making Bitcoin more popular man that is fantastic. I will order some shirts !!

For_real_for

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:23:04 PM

That "I will work for Bitcoin" was really cool! I might have to buy one of those Cheesy
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:36:22 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 10:47:31 PM by allthingsbtc

That "I will work for Bitcoin" was really cool! I might have to buy one of those Cheesy

For sure!

Check out our latest to the moon tee:

https://allthingsdecentral.com/products/rocket

All Things Decentral
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:51:36 AM

That is so good. It will be very nice. You are the only person that I know that have some stuff from Bitcoin.
And that is very good. You are making Bitcoin more popular man that is fantastic. I will order some shirts !!
It is nice to have also some baby shirts, so the kids will already learn at their young age how to work with Bitcoin and that can be very good.
And it is good to have some merchandise for Bitcoin because you can promote Bitcoin indeed very good with that kind of stuff and more people will see it.

And then they will also find out how Bitcoin works and maybe using it by themselves and that would be nice.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:00:28 PM

nice shop,but i dont see so many people interest,i think your deisgn is not bad,and i interest to the second t-shirt,how much bitcoin for that t-shirt?
i wish its not expensive,because i will create my own design if its too expensive Grin
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:54:45 AM

nice shop,but i dont see so many people interest,i think your deisgn is not bad,and i interest to the second t-shirt,how much bitcoin for that t-shirt?
i wish its not expensive,because i will create my own design if its too expensive Grin

Do you mean the "will work for bitcoin" shirt? If so, it costs you $29.99 + shipping ($2 domestic or $7 international)
So what do you think about the price? Is it expensive or cheap?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

Do you mean the "will work for bitcoin" shirt? If so, it costs you $29.99 + shipping ($2 domestic or $7 international)
So what do you think about the price? Is it expensive or cheap?
i'm also love that t-shirt,look nice design and great words on it,but i think its too expensive,i life in asian country,and if i shipping to my country the cost will $7,and tottal of it was $36.9 i dont have that much bitcoin now,can you give me permission to use that words "will work for bitcoin" for any design?i'm not gonna use your design,just follow the sentences Smiley
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:07:51 AM

We will be adding a bunch of new designs in the next few weeks. Crypto!

All Things Decentral
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:34:22 PM

I like gray and pink ones! Hope more to come!

Thank you so much! We're constantly adding new products.
Its nice that you keep have more products you are making Bitcoin more popular mate and that is the best thing that can happen to Bitcoin itself and that is nice.
If there will be more people that will wear some Bitcoin stuff than more people are going to know about Bitcoin and that is nice so we make Bitcoin more popular and maybe also more used.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

Nice design but too expensive we cant afford Sad

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███