Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unlimited 4G LTE Data Smartphone/Hotspot Forever- It's.....Magicphone!  (Read 14746 times)
l0ft

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:42:19 PM

Why would you buy from this guy? He scammed hundreds maybe thousands from people and was banned from MPGH due to it. Say goodbye to your money

bought. waiting on delivery for the 28th

I didn't see the mpgh stuff. :/ oh well.
Did you receive?

Nope. and he's ignoring my messages after payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SturdyWasp

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:23:50 AM

Why would you buy from this guy? He scammed hundreds maybe thousands from people and was banned from MPGH due to it. Say goodbye to your money

bought. waiting on delivery for the 28th

I didn't see the mpgh stuff. :/ oh well.
Did you receive?

Nope. and he's ignoring my messages after payment.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Sad
dannyjr89

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

I've kept my eye on this service for a while. Has anyone been able to get ahold of magicphone? If I can get some money soon I'd like to purchase a phone but it looks like he's unreachable at this point.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

I've kept my eye on this service for a while. Has anyone been able to get ahold of magicphone? If I can get some money soon I'd like to purchase a phone but it looks like he's unreachable at this point.

Just as a disclaimer, I have not bought from either of these gentlemen, but it looks like you might have a better result if you buy off of GoodLuckChuck: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1929163.0
or Madrinos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2035002.0

I do have one of these phones that I obtained through other methods and I can confirm that it does work and that it is still up and running like a charm.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
l0ft

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

I paid and never received. Just FYI.

Not recommended at this point.
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

Now its really over.

I tried to diffuse the situation as best as I could, I tried to make Sprint think that on September 14 they really killed DDR, but nooooo you guys had to continue boasting publicly that your DDR phones continued working past this date, and those sellers (madrinos......) continued selling their ddr devices when they should have faked that ddr was dead and non functional and continued with their sales offline LIKE I DID, none of ya realized that Sprint actively was reading these forums xda included?  and on that xda thread people was all the time bragging that their ddr phones were working past all efforts of vm killing ddr, you guys should have faked and said that your ddr phones stopped working as soon as the next day of Sept 14 passed and only then would Sprint have halted all further efforts of killing DDR which would have benefited all of us!  Well now enjoy expensive ripoff massively throttled cellphone plans! Sad
btcqueen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Yup it really is dead now. I bought a 'magicphone' from 'magicphone' months ago. I did receive it within a week so he WAS legit. But since a few days ago, the network is now disconnected and no longer works. He, of course isn't responding on skype. He did guarantee if it were to 'die' within a year, that he would refund. Yeah... I highly doubt I'll be getting my money back.
FNetV1

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:32:05 PM

Its over for good, my Galaxy S5, and moto G3's stopped working but the good news is that I typed the IMEI number of my Galaxy S5 on ting byod website and was told that I could activate it there, also swappa.com/esn says its clear for activation, before DDR stopped working it said "already activated", so these formally DDR phones not only stopped working, they got their SIM cards deprovisioned from Sprint's back-end but they also release the IMEI of the phones so that if we wanted we can makeactivate them in normal Sprint or any of its MVNO's like Ting, FreedomPop, etc if we want. If course it would not be exactly free and unlimited anymore like we all were used to when we were using DDR, but at least we are not holding WiFi only " little tablets" paper weights, and also if the IMEI shows as Clear for Activation your device has resale value if you desire to sell them on Ebay

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
Investorlogic

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask a quick question:  How's that "Lifetime Warranty" working out for yall? 
LOL

I know, I am just messing with ya, but here's the dead serious reality: Dont count on that "Lifetime Warranty" that magicphone promised.
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

My phone is officially dead as well I received a voicemail and it stopped working however I did receive almost a full year out of my phone and if you do the math I actually only paid 25 bucks a month roughly to have that phone with full data access in which I was definitely using over 15 GB a month .  In addition to that I can sell the phone and get some money out of it .  However if anybody else discovers a flaw like this in the future I will definitely try it again so message me if you read this.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:23:21 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:59:58 PM by EssentialWireless

My phone is officially dead as well I received a voicemail and it stopped working however I did receive almost a full year out of my phone and if you do the math I actually only paid 25 bucks a month roughly to have that phone with full data access in which I was definitely using over 15 GB a month .  In addition to that I can sell the phone and get some money out of it .  However if anybody else discovers a flaw like this in the future I will definitely try it again so message me if you read this.

Mines too.

IN a plus sign, I didn't pay no $350 for the phone (like most of you probably did), I figured out the loophole myself somewhere on November of 2016.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: