Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED  (Read 20941 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:45:08 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 12:25:29 PM by rghmodz

I'm remaking the chat. It is completely new code so it should have no issues the current chat has.

Okay cool. I will add you to the donators list later. I'm busy at the moment but by tomorrow it should be up.
I actually considered Pong already but decided on Space Invaders.  But another game is a long time away. Not only would I need to code the game but the website would need huge changes to support it for leaderboards, etc. Snake is my main focus for awhile but when I get more time I may start setting up the website to work with other games I make.

Hehe Smiley finish one after another

but i would really love it if you ware able to bring back the classics into the "new" cryptoworld

i promis to play every game you provide  Grin
I will try too make another game but no plans on it yet.
Still have a lot of work to do on Snake and the website. So if I do make another one it wont be for awhile.

rghmodz

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:25:50 PM

A new Snake beta is going to be uploaded soon. It will have a invert control debuff. Don't know how much of a bonus you will earn for playing with it enabled but it will probably be 3% more.

assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:27:23 PM

Nice

do the control just change when you catch a point or will it be a extra to catch?

rghmodz

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:33:36 PM

Nice

do the control just change when you catch a point or will it be a extra to catch?
It will be a separate thing you need to avoid hitting. It will move every 10 seconds. When you hit it your controls are inverted for 5 seconds then go back to normal.

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:39:04 PM

It will be a separate thing you need to avoid hitting. It will move every 10 seconds. When you hit it your controls are inverted for 5 seconds then go back to normal.

That's quite evil.  I like it  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
rghmodz

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:53:46 PM

Also I finished the new chat and it's up. It is a lot better than the old chat. Come on and say Hi.

Hehe it is  Cool I'm terrible playing with the inverted controls. I crash so fast.

assloua

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

Also I finished the new chat and it's up. It is a lot better than the old chat. Come on and say Hi.

Hehe it is  Cool I'm terrible playing with the inverted controls. I crash so fast.

Well thats something new to avoid snakes food  Tongue

it will be much fun as its relocating really a cool idea you got there  Cheesy

rghmodz

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:06:31 PM

I uploaded the new beta of Snake. This beta update has a invert controls debuff. All donators can play the beta now.

Well thats something new to avoid snakes food  Tongue

it will be much fun as its relocating really a cool idea you got there  Cheesy
I just uploaded it to beta testing so you can try it out. Let me know what you think.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

Hmm could we at least have some visual indication that the controls are reversed?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

rghmodz

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:22:07 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 10:00:30 AM by rghmodz

Hmm could we at least have some visual indication that the controls are reversed?
Yeah I'm going to add that later. Wanted to put up a beta first

rghmodz

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

New beta update coming soon. This update has stacking buffs/debuffs and will tell you if you have a buff or debuff active. Stacking buffs is when you hit the buff then hit another buff before it's removed and it's duration is extended.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:56:30 PM

New beta update coming soon. This update has stacking buffs/debuffs and will tell you if you have a buff or debuff active. Stacking buffs is when you hit the buff then hit another buff before it's removed and it's duration is extended.

So if you hit Reverse Controls twice, does it work the right way round for a few seconds until one of them expires??  Grin Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh

Trade crypto at Bittrex

rghmodz

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:59:52 PM

So if you hit Reverse Controls twice, does it work the right way round for a few seconds until one of them expires??  Grin Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh
No. I mean if you hit the reverse controls twice what ever time is left gets extended by 5 seconds(The duration of the buff).

assloua

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

hardcore snake gaming  Tongue

reverse with obstacles kinda impossible to beat Cheesy

i like it

rghmodz

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:11:31 PM

Just uploaded the new beta.
--Change log--
Shows your applied buffs.
Buff stacking. Hitting a buff 2 times in a row extends your buff.

hardcore snake gaming  Tongue

i like it
Haha yeah. It's really hard to avoid obstacles after hitting the invert controls debuff.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

I thought it was just me, so a bit relieved to see you say that!  Wink Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:19:47 AM

New Snake update is uploaded and is now available to play. Playing with obstacles earn you 6% more per game.
Change log:
Added 2 moving obstacles.
Added Settings menu.
Added toggle fps option.
Improved movement code.

Sorry, but those Buffs / Debuffs are just simply too hard to play at the normal speed. It f****** twists and hurts your brains just trying to even think what key to press. There should be no walls while playing with the inverted controls.  Grrrr.  Shocked,  Grin

EDIT: Eating Buffs / Debuffs don't count as point?
rghmodz

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:36:43 AM

Sorry, but those Buffs / Debuffs are just simply too hard to play at the normal speed. It f****** twists and hurts your brains just trying to even think what key to press. There should be no walls while playing with the inverted controls.  Grrrr.  Shocked,  Grin

EDIT: Eating Buffs / Debuffs don't count as point?
No you're supposed to avoid hitting the moving circle that applies the invert control debuff to you.

assloua

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

found a bug Cheesy
at the live game not the beta
maybe its allready known

rghmodz

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:53:00 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:05:02 PM by rghmodz

found a bug Cheesy
at the live game not the beta
maybe its allready known
Thanks for reporting the bug. What happened? It didn't end when you hit the wall? Also did the "time played:" keep going up or stay the same?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: