Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:53:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED  (Read 20940 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:07:01 PM

@dev

look what chrome told me today  Cry

any other chrome user got this msg?

Weird it's working fine for me on google chrome. Try checking for google chrome updates or try using firefox.

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

@dev

look what chrome told me today  Cry

any other chrome user got this msg?

Weird it's working fine for me on google chrome. Try checking for google chrome updates or try using firefox.

I get the same message from time to time. I only push refresh button and voilà the game is on. Dont really know why but i guess you should clean your cache folder (and history, and other browser data, etc) from time to time. Maybe.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:40:25 PM

Anyway, new beta version with two obstacles is really hard to play. Seems to me reaching 200 point is very challenging. I believe data under "USER INFO" menu is a little bit messed up. Please check it.
rghmodz

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:09:02 PM

I believe data under "USER INFO" menu is a little bit messed up. Please check it.
Thanks for telling me. I will fix it.

Edit: This has been fixed.

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:02:18 PM

Anyway, new beta version with two obstacles is really hard to play. Seems to me reaching 200 point is very challenging.

Agreed!  I love it though  Grin Grin  You have to re=evaluate your moves and your strategy ALL THE TIME, it's awesome.

(Now if there was a mode with two vertical walls as well - and all 4 walls moved at different speeds...  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Grin Wink Wink)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:40:33 PM

Anyway, new beta version with two obstacles is really hard to play. Seems to me reaching 200 point is very challenging.

Agreed!  I love it though  Grin Grin  You have to re=evaluate your moves and your strategy ALL THE TIME, it's awesome.

(Now if there was a mode with two vertical walls as well - and all 4 walls moved at different speeds...  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Grin Wink Wink)

I just cant find a good strategy while moving snake at higher speed. Maybe by moving in opposite direction as obstacle moves when reaching food at their closeness. Don't know, as i said it's challenging and will definitely need more time to reach 200 points. Cant imagine with two additional obstacles in the field, add a high speed of the snake, well, you got chaos, that is for sure, dont know if 100 points in that case is reachable. But, would it be fun? Oh yeah.
rghmodz

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:33:46 PM

The update with obstacles is coming soon. Playing with obstacles will earn you 6% more.
Also scoring 0 points no longer keeps your daily play bonus. You must score at least 1 point for the score to be submitted.

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:36:00 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 04:53:54 AM by crazyjack

The update with obstacles is coming soon. Playing with obstacles will earn you 6% more.
Also scoring 0 points no longer keeps your daily play bonus. You must score at least 1 point for the score to be submitted.

That is a good idea. Was thinking the same way. I would even rise a min level of points when you are eligible for a reward up to 10 points. That takes only around 20-25 sec.

And i found a strategy to reach at least 250 points but after that the snake`s tail gets in the way.  Wink

EDIT: Tip for playing a BETA VERSION: Try creating a virtual number 8 between two moving obstacles, meaning, the intersection occurs in the middle of playfield.
rghmodz

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:17:17 PM

That is a good idea. Was thinking the same way. I would even rise a min level of points when you are eligible for a reward up to 10 points. That takes only around 20-25 sec.

And i found a strategy to reach at least 250 points but after that the snake`s tail gets in the way.  Wink

EDIT: Tip for playing a BETA VERSION: Try creating a virtual number 8 between two moving obstacles, meaning, the intersection occurs in the middle of playfield.
Yeah true. I have been thinking about setting a min points for it. But nothing decided on yet.

Thanks for the tip. I will have to try that.

rghmodz

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Uploaded a new beta of Snake. It has slight changes and an option to turn on and off obstacles.
The Snake update will be coming soon.

rghmodz

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:35:04 PM

The Snake update will be released on Sunday.
There is a donation system on Play For Crypto. Donating gives you a gold name, access to beta builds, and a chance to win the monthly giveaway of 1 HYPER and 1 GP and 0.5 HYPER or 0.5 GP. 4 winners for the giveaway are chosen at the end of each month.

Thank you TeamDisaster for funding the monthly giveaway.
Thank you crazyjack for a donation.

assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

Just send my donation Cheesy

i really like this game and faucet

keep up your dedicated work for this project  Grin

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

It's great to see the continuing development of this game (even though I'd really love it if you veered off onto a side project of online 2-player light cycles!  Grin Wink).

Trade crypto at Bittrex

rghmodz

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:01:07 PM

Thanks for the donation. I'm going to list donators on the credits page. Would you like to be listed as a donator?
i really like this game and faucet
keep up your dedicated work for this project  Grin
Thanks, I will. After this update is released I'm probably going to work on the buff and debuff system. So there is lots of plans for development.

It's great to see the continuing development of this game (even though I'd really love it if you veered off onto a side project of online 2-player light cycles!  Grin Wink).
I may add 2 player support for Snake when I get better at coding multiplayer games but don't know about making light cycles. The next game I want to make is a game similar to space invaders.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:39:49 AM

I may add 2 player support for Snake when I get better at coding multiplayer games but don't know about making light cycles.

Well really 2-player Snake and 2-player Light Cycles is essentially the same thing (except you don't eat stuff in Light Cycles!  Grin)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

assloua

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:53:55 PM

Thanks for the donation. I'm going to list donators on the credits page. Would you like to be listed as a donator?

Yes please, it would be a honor for me  Grin
It's great to see the continuing development of this game (even though I'd really love it if you veered off onto a side project of online 2-player light cycles!  Grin Wink).
I may add 2 player support for Snake when I get better at coding multiplayer games but don't know about making light cycles. The next game I want to make is a game similar to space invaders.

Space Invaders nice you're bring back those classic games i loved to play  Grin
How about Pong or Tetris  Wink

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:07:12 PM

One at a time!  Grin Grin Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

rghmodz

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

I may add 2 player support for Snake when I get better at coding multiplayer games but don't know about making light cycles.

Well really 2-player Snake and 2-player Light Cycles is essentially the same thing (except you don't eat stuff in Light Cycles!  Grin)
Ah okay. I never played Light Cycles. I have seen a short video of it but that's it.

Yes please, it would be a honor for me  Grin
It's great to see the continuing development of this game (even though I'd really love it if you veered off onto a side project of online 2-player light cycles!  Grin Wink).

Okay cool. I will add you to the donators list later. I'm busy at the moment but by tomorrow it should be up.
I actually considered Pong already but decided on Space Invaders.  But another game is a long time away. Not only would I need to code the game but the website would need huge changes to support it for leaderboards, etc. Snake is my main focus for awhile but when I get more time I may start setting up the website to work with other games I make.

rghmodz

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:39:44 PM

New Snake update is uploaded and is now available to play. Playing with obstacles earn you 6% more per game.
Change log:
Added 2 moving obstacles.
Added Settings menu.
Added toggle fps option.
Improved movement code.

assloua

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:29:13 PM

Okay cool. I will add you to the donators list later. I'm busy at the moment but by tomorrow it should be up.
I actually considered Pong already but decided on Space Invaders.  But another game is a long time away. Not only would I need to code the game but the website would need huge changes to support it for leaderboards, etc. Snake is my main focus for awhile but when I get more time I may start setting up the website to work with other games I make.

Hehe Smiley finish one after another

but i would really love it if you ware able to bring back the classics into the "new" cryptoworld

i promis to play every game you provide  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: