Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:24:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED  (Read 20940 times)
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:12:37 PM

I just clicked on Beta version and there is new message about playing a mobile version and clicked for full screen option, damn that is on huge playground, but didnt see anything, just a timer that stared counting seconds. We are in the move..
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:55:02 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 12:09:14 AM by rghmodz

I just clicked on Beta version and there is new message about playing a mobile version and clicked for full screen option, damn that is on huge playground, but didnt see anything, just a timer that stared counting seconds. We are in the move..
Oops I changed something and broke it. Sorry about that. It should be fixed soon.

Edit:
This issue has been fixed. It was because of the orthographic size option under settings. It was being set to 0 so the play area was not seen.

rghmodz

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:27:18 PM

I have fixed some bugs with mobile support and full screen mode. The update should be coming soon.

Also something new I have been working on for Snake is about 50% finished. Once it's 100% finished I will officially announce it.

rghmodz

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:21:35 PM

New update released! Mobile devices that can run WebGL can play Snake. Controls: Swipe in direction to turn.
Currently you cannot pause game on mobile.
If you find any bugs please let me know.

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

New update released! Mobile devices that can run WebGL can play Snake. Controls: Swipe in direction to turn.

Great news, will try it on my Android when I get a chance.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
rghmodz

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:50:26 PM

Great news, will try it on my Android when I get a chance.
Hope you like it! Please let us know how it runs for you.

jrdudley20

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

I am getting this error every time I try to play snake on my desktop computer. I was able to play fine until today.

http://imgur.com/9BM0Rgs
rghmodz

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:57:39 PM

I am getting this error every time I try to play snake on my desktop computer. I was able to play fine until today.

Hello. Clearing your cache should fix this.

jrdudley20

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:13:30 PM

http://imgur.com/9BM0Rgs
Hello. Clearing your cache should fix this.

Thanks that fixed the problem
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

Good work, although havent tried yet, will later. Anyway looking at "Misc - Stats" menu is see number of coins eaten by players is climbing. Good work to the Snake community..
rghmodz

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:42:31 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 09:17:22 PM by rghmodz

Good work, although havent tried yet, will later. Anyway looking at "Misc - Stats" menu is see number of coins eaten by players is climbing. Good work to the Snake community..
Thanks. Let me know how it is if you do try.

Yeah good job everyone! the active amount of players have been going up recently.

jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:28:13 PM

thats my fav gamee so far! i used to play snake years ago and this game gave me a flashback! thanks admin
rghmodz

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:08:47 AM

thats my fav gamee so far! i used to play snake years ago and this game gave me a flashback! thanks admin
Smiley Glad you like it! 

vinci

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:20:30 PM

love the game. but is there any way I can increase my withdrawal limit?

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
rghmodz

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

What coin are you withdrawing? I will increase it.
Also the withdrawal limit is tied to the amount of coins in hot wallet. The more coins in hot wallet the more you can withdraw.
I sent more coins to the NLG hot wallet. You can withdraw more now.

assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

i tried on mobile buts its kinda hard with that swipe controlls

but its niceto skip time if you were waiting Cheesy

rghmodz

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:45:03 PM

i tried on mobile buts its kinda hard with that swipe controlls

but its niceto skip time if you were waiting Cheesy
Yeah it's a lot easier on PC. But it gets easier if you keep playing on mobile.

rghmodz

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:58:07 PM

There are 3 new features coming soon.
The biggest new feature is betting. You will be able to challenge another user for any amount of coins and the winner receives the coins.
Player A will challenge Player B for 5 HYPER. 5 HYPER is deducted from Player A's balance.
Player B is notified of the challenge. If Player B accepts the challenge 5 HYPER will be deducted from their balance. If Player B decline the challenge Player A gets their 5 HYPER back.
The winner gets the 10 HYPER. A 1% fee may be deducted from the winnings. Both players must play within 24 hours of accepting the challenge. If you don't play within 24 hours the other player automatically wins and receives the coins.

The other 2 new features are depositing coins and donating coins. Players can deposit coins to bet with or donate coins to the site. Donating more than a certain amount will make you a donator and you get a gold name, access to beta version of Snake, no ads, and more.

Depositing coins and donating should be available soon. I don't know when challenging other players will be finished but it should be available for beta testers soon.

vinci

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:55:39 PM

What coin are you withdrawing? I will increase it.
Also the withdrawal limit is tied to the amount of coins in hot wallet. The more coins in hot wallet the more you can withdraw.
I sent more coins to the NLG hot wallet. You can withdraw more now.

alright thanks!

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:20:35 PM

There are 3 new features coming soon.
The biggest new feature is betting. You will be able to challenge another user for any amount of coins and the winner receives the coins.
Player A will challenge Player B for 5 HYPER. 5 HYPER is deducted from Player A's balance.
Player B is notified of the challenge. If Player B accepts the challenge 5 HYPER will be deducted from their balance. If Player B decline the challenge Player A gets their 5 HYPER back.
The winner gets the 10 HYPER. A 1% fee may be deducted from the winnings. Both players must play within 24 hours of accepting the challenge. If you don't play within 24 hours the other player automatically wins and receives the coins.

The other 2 new features are depositing coins and donating coins. Players can deposit coins to bet with or donate coins to the site. Donating more than a certain amount will make you a donator and you get a gold name, access to beta version of Snake, no ads, and more.

Depositing coins and donating should be available soon. I don't know when challenging other players will be finished but it should be available for beta testers soon.

Oooo, spicy, but who will dare to challenge me? Looking forward for the new additions anyway. Great work.

Come to think of it, what about that when players challenge each other, the time is set, and others may bet on a player who think it will win...that would be smth...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: