Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stopping gift card money laundering  (Read 5934 times)
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

I've asked some of them to contact a very trusted member and prove to them (not to me) the cards are legal by presenting some evidence or explaining the method to them
Mobi, I think this is over the top.I myself have PMed you some threads like those but that doesn't means you can force someone to prove you anything unless you are the buyer/seller(or if one of them asks you to) or are the owner of the place where the trade is going on,getting into personal lives is no way a good idea.

I would like to stop the scam or save someone from losing money over it but not by forcing anyone(I don't care who that anyone is) and particularly when I am a third party.It is Definitely Wrong.

If this is about bitcoins reputation around the web
Bitcoin does not has any reputation.Only a troll could say that for a decentralized currency or publicly controlled/developed currency.

Show me one currency which has not been used for illegal means ,show me one currency which was only used to buy/sell/trade Bible or other holy books.If there is buyer and a seller then you can even buy God's.

In reality Bitcoin is not wanting or dependent on motherfuckers.Thinkers ,creative minds & talents are required.If a fuckhead is going to judge or assume what Bitcoin or crypto currency is just by reading a fucking thread on a forum then i am sorry,i don't care bout them,I wont start movements or boycotts for them.

Already a bit of a issue with a closed shop mentality on some sides of the forum.
It is the only issue..lol

Because we have passed the authority to noobs
Forum drama is not authority and it only effects idiots or trolls.Why should i see Red or Green when there is trusted escrow of my choice ?

who don't understand what are they doing and why they're doing it.
Yes they do and good brains completely SUCK at that stuff...

Why a third party has to interfere without being asked to ?
If you have had 5 million bitcoins ,wouldn't you try to promote it ?

add people with Brains to the Network .
Yes, and they will get satisfied by tagging someone on here ? If they were then there wouldn't be Apple,Microsoft,bitcoin etc etc...today.

yo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:37:54 PM

@ Heutenamos

That first quote is in response to some one that used image as a excuse to go full out on giftcard merchants here.
Just a way to bring the discussion back around because the thinking being used to me felt faulty.

You first have a group empowering themselves as sheriff and that is never a good thing in any community.
Power usually becomes corrupted after a few successful take downs and it gets to the persons head.
The one aspect that keeps bugging me is how we have to answer to them or get painted as a person that is working on a
shady side of the street. Its harassment of the membership as they are going beyond forum norm and it to me is a abuse of power.
The aspect of power comes from being trusted and those that have it act like it does not exsist yet if they had negative trust they would realize it has sway in the forum. Its also interesting that they leave negative trust but state their trust should not sway me in any way! This is some messed up thinking and not seeing things for what they are.

Never big on people taking on a position that was not bestowed to them and going hog wild on the community because of a sense of entitlement.

Sorry Heutenamos the first bit was to you the rest was a rant not geared at you at all. Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:57:37 PM

@ Heutenamos

That first quote is in response to some one that used image as a excuse to go full out on giftcard merchants here.
Just a way to bring the discussion back around because the thinking being used to me felt faulty.

You first have a group empowering themselves as sheriff and that is never a good thing in any community.
Power usually becomes corrupted after a few successful take downs and it gets to the persons head.
The one aspect that keeps bugging me is how we have to answer to them or get painted as a person that is working on a
shady side of the street. Its harassment of the membership as they are going beyond forum norm and it to me is a abuse of power.
The aspect of power comes from being trusted and those that have it act like it does not exsist yet if they had negative trust they would realize it has sway in the forum. Its also interesting that they leave negative trust but state their trust should not sway me in any way! This is some messed up thinking and not seeing things for what they are.

Never big on people taking on a position that was not bestowed to them and going hog wild on the community because of a sense of entitlement.

Sorry Heutenamos the first bit was to you the rest was a rant not geared at you at all. Smiley
who wants to think all that ? how many people actually think before making a fucking post ? This will go on because the lower level people are eagerly waiting to get to a position where they can control more and more people or simply not reply a PM and show their Pride....Lmfao.The solution is when the community stops the Power Hunt and be what they are,so that they don't support any abusers hoping they will get to that position some day.

If Mobi's Logic is true then why don't we reverse the transactions of scammers ? why don't we reverse the coins from cryptsy , TF ,Gox and how many ? why don't we force them ? Because you don't have a fucking right to control anyone.

yo
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

@ Heutenamos

1. You first have a group empowering themselves as sheriff and that is never a good thing in any community.
2.The one aspect that keeps bugging me is how we have to answer to them or get painted as a person that is working on a

1. I agree, this type of coordinated trust abuses is bad for the community as a whole, one guy said jump and the others said how hign, if you ask them for evidence that the cards arent legit they cant give you an nswer but they think its fine to leave negative rep without having any evidence to defend their arguments

2. I dont know who gave them the authority but i will be contacting the persons that have these users on their trust list,

Heutenamos

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:25:18 PM

i will be contacting the persons that have these users on their trust list,
Why would they care ?

yo
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:26:31 PM

1. I agree, this type of coordinated trust abuses is bad for the community as a whole, one guy said jump and the others said how hign, if you ask them for evidence that the cards arent legit they cant give you an nswer but they think its fine to leave negative rep without having any evidence to defend their arguments

2. I dont know who gave them the authority but i will be contacting the persons that have these users on their trust list,
1) Well then, you probably haven't followed the discussion. If one has been given an unfair neg, they are free to prove otherwise(that they have got their GCs from a legitimate source) and the neg will be removed. Its not like a neg once given destroys one's reputation, KWH once gave me a neg just to prove a point and now he has me under his trust list(which he once explicitly excluded me from)
Also, it doesn't go "Innocent until proven guilty" , just think of the scammers going bonkers with offering deals with a payment method , going for hugely (very attractive) less than market rate(lets say 20% for example). Now I don't see how one can prove him guilty if the individual just ignores the concerns over the proof of the amount claimed
2) Please don't. If you're talking about me and Lutpin, we are under Blazed's list and he is already near to being pissed off with the number of PMs he gets asking for us to be removed. Also fun fact, you have me under your trust list. If you feel my ratings aren't accurate , feel free to exclude me using "~" before my name
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:33:18 PM

1) Well then, you probably haven't followed the discussion. If one has been given an unfair neg, they are free to prove otherwise(that they have got their GCs from a legitimate source) and the neg will be removed. Its not like a neg once given destroys one's reputation, KWH once gave me a neg just to prove a point and now he has me under his trust list(which he once explicitly excluded me from)
Also, it doesn't go "Innocent until proven guilty" , just think of the scammers going bonkers with offering deals with a payment method , going for hugely (very attractive) less than market rate(lets say 20% for example). Now I don't see how one can prove him guilty if the individual just ignores the concerns over the proof of the amount claimed
2) Please don't. If you're talking about me and Lutpin, we are under Blazed's list and he is already near to being pissed off with the number of PMs he gets asking for us to be removed. Also fun fact, you have me under your trust list. If you feel my ratings aren't accurate , feel free to exclude me using "~" before my name

I'm sick and tired of this, how will they prove this? send the method to a trusted member like quickseller a few months ago ar escrow.ms a few months ago

No-one here can be trusted are you new here, do you not know this?

I know how to exclude you from my list idiot, its the fact that everyone sees these ratings that bothers me

If you are from a country where you cant use these giftcards, would you keep these cards doing nothing or sell them, even if it is less thn face value

do you prefer 100% giftcard you cant use or 80% cash?
You guys are so simple minded sometimes it surprises me, can you not think from another point of view?

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:37:33 PM

Mobi, I think this is over the top.I myself have PMed you some threads like those but that doesn't means you can force someone to prove you anything unless you are the buyer/seller(or if one of them asks you to) or are the owner of the place where the trade is going on,getting into personal lives is no way a good idea.
So you think it's better to let people sell obviously illegal cards? I'm only going against those who obviously seem to be selling illegal goods. I'm not assuming everyone is guilty until proven otherwise, only those who clearly show a lot of red flags. Only those cases very unprobable to be legal.
Do you think it's better to let them keep doing their illegal business because it doesn't affect me directly?

Bitcoin does not has any reputation.Only a troll could say that for a decentralized currency or publicly controlled/developed currency.

Show me one currency which has not been used for illegal means ,...
Unfortunately you're wrong. In case you haven't noticed the stereotype "I won't touch bitcoin, it's only good for illegal trading" is very popular.

If Mobi's Logic is true then why don't we reverse the transactions of scammers ? why don't we reverse the coins from cryptsy , TF ,Gox and how many ? why don't we force them ? Because you don't have a fucking right to control anyone.
That doesn't have anything to do with anything. You can't just say "If Mobi's Logic is true" and then say anything ridiculous and unrelated to try and affect my arguments.

You should try to understand the situation better before posting.

I'm sick and tired of this, how will they prove this? send the method to a trusted member like quickseller a few months ago ar escrow.ms a few months ago
Probably you're getting sick of this because you're just repeating the same and the same and the same:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1375545.msg14000635#msg14000635

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:43:59 PM

1.So you think it's better to let people sell obviously illegal cards? I'm only going against those who obviously seem to be selling illegal goods. I'm not assuming everyone is guilty until proven otherwise, only those who clearly show a lot of red flags. Only those cases very unprobable to be legal.
Do you think it's better to let them keep doing their illegal business because it doesn't affect me directly?

Show me one currency which has not been used for illegal means ,...
2. Unfortunately you're wrong. In case you haven't noticed the stereotype "I won't touch bitcoin, it's only good for illegal trading" is very popular.

3.If Mobi's Logic is true then why don't we reverse the transactions of scammers ? why don't we reverse the coins from cryptsy , TF ,Gox and how many ? why don't we force them ? Because you don't have a fucking right to control anyone.
That doesn't have anything to do with anything. You can't just say "If Mobi's Logic is true" and then say anything ridiculous and unrelated to try and affect my arguments.

You should try to understand the situation better before posting.

1. You keep saying the giftcards are illegal but you dont have any evidence, i have a question for you though, what makes it obvious that a giftcard is acquired in an illegal manner?

2. Yes, among ignorant uneducated people that we dont need involved in the first place anyways

3. I agree, more explanation needed

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:48:57 PM

I know how to exclude you from my list idiot, its the fact that everyone sees these ratings that bothers me

If you are from a country where you cant use these giftcards, would you keep these cards doing nothing or sell them, even if it is less thn face value

do you prefer 100% giftcard you cant use or 80% cash?
You guys are so simple minded sometimes it surprises me, can you not think from another point of view?
(Answering para by para)

Well that got too offending , for someone who manually has included me on his trust list. Also, ever heard of "distrust DT, start your own trust list" , yeah , its a thing most people don't seem to get even after a number of posts on the subject.

Yeah I obviously can see myself selling my extra shoes at less value just because I have no use for them, instead of waiting a day or two and selling it at the price such shoes normally go for. At any rate, I'm not tagging individuals selling only a few, totally understandable that they are obtained as a gift or something, number of GCs, if I appear to be let me know I might reconsider. I'm tagging guys who are selling so many of them, at a very low rate that its obvious that they want to quickly get rid of those illegal cards.

I'd go for the third option, sell at a loss which is not a huge loss at all
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:49:58 PM

1. You keep saying the giftcards are illegal but you dont have any evidence, i have a question for you though, what makes it obvious that a giftcard is acquired in an illegal manner?

2. Yes, among ignorant uneducated people that we dont need involved in the first place anyways
1. Read again (or by the first time) OP and the other posts. For example: this (...is selling 14 kinds of cards...) and this (anonymous22 has a shady past...) among others. I really don't like writing the same thing so many times! Just read the thread please.

2. Unfortunately the more people use bitcoin the better for everyone, even if they're "ignorant". They don't need to know how bitcoin works in order to use it. Bitcoin is meant for everyone, not just the ones who fully understand it, not just the more informed or intelligent ones. Bitcoin's reputation affects the news and the mainstream.

ok, i will ask this question again since you have not given me a clear answer, what makes it obvious that a giftcard is acquired in an illegal manner?
Read again.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

1. Read again (or by the first time) OP and the other posts. For example: this (...is selling 14 kinds of cards...) and this (anonymous22 has a shady past...) among others. I really don't like writing the same thing so many times! Just read the thread please.

2. Unfortunately the more people use bitcoin the better for everyone, even if they're "ignorant". They don't need to know how bitcoin works in order to use it. Bitcoin is meant for everyone, not just the ones who fully understand it, not just the more informed or intelligent ones. Bitcoin's reputation affects the news and the mainstream.

ok, i will ask this question again since you have not given me a clear answer, what makes it obvious that a giftcard is acquired in an illegal manner?

Bitcoin has many years to develop, people need to get smart enough to understand how to use bitcoin, bitcoin doesnt need to be dummed down for them

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:08:59 PM

If a seller wants to get rid of Giftcards let them be,they have buyers to purchase who really don't care how it comes from.
1. The problem isn't that people want to buy carded gift cards. The problem is that people are buying these gift cards believing they are legit, using them and are then running into problems when these cards are found to be illegitimate. The people selling this lose nothing from this, however the people buying them not fully understanding what they are getting into have the possibility of having their account on the service which the gift card corresponds to closed.

Why a third party has to interfere without being asked to ?
2. People are greedy and ignorant. Unless people specifically say that there will be repercussions to using stolen gift cards, people will buy them simply because they see '70% DISCOUNT'.

The point was, add people with Brains to the Network .
3. "I don't understand the problem with selling illegal goods, so I'm going to insult everyone that does". If you dislike the people in the default trust network then remove them from your trust list.

1. Any evidence that they arent legit, i agree that in some cases where people are offering 70% discounts the cards are probably carded but in the case of anonymous22, people can easily sell giftcards at those discounts

2. Agreed

3. But do you throw around these accusations without proof? (like the hatesquad)

1. Selling a gc with 50% off or more is not legit. You wouldnt sell me your brand new smartphone at a rate like thia just because you dont want to use it.

Selling a netflix acc for 2$ account is not legit if the price for it is officially much higher.

2. When it comes to my feedbacks i leave a reference so people can look up why i left a feedback and decide if its usefull or not. I am trying to get rock solid proofs, when i get them i report thise threads.

We are not talking about people selling like 3 gcs they got on christmas and they dont want it. We are talking about people bulk selling cards for rates that are off the limits. Have a look on legit sites that sell those cards you wont find rates like this there. For a reason.

1. If you have no use for the giftcard and want to get it off your hnds quickly then 50% is better than nothing
2. I doubt you are trying to get any rock solid proof, how about you change the rating to neutral untill you get the proof that you need, you should only leave negative feedback and the fact that you are asking for evidence makes it obvious that you you arent sure.

I just dont understand how you guys do stuff like this, you spoil the guy's reputation and none of you are sure, even OP clearly has doubts about his feedback, you guys should change the feedback to neutral until you have evidence.

3. People are innocent until proven guilty
How do you expect the shoot first ask questions later approach to work if the person you shot is dead

1. No one, absolutly no one has GCs lying around in high number he dont use. Did you read i stated i understand it when it comes to a few?
2. I do, because i want the threads removed. To get them removed i need proof. Until i got it, i leave a feedback to warn others. I decided to do so after a few sellers finally did scmas while i was looking after them.
The negative trust is described by: Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer. and personal i strongly belive those sellers are scamers. Therefor i use the system by the way it was designed. If you give me a tool to use, dont complain when i use it.
3. This is not the real world where you end up in jail. -ve'ing throw away accounts that will vanish sooner or later anyways doesnt kill people. They will simply open up a new account. Again, if all is cool just proof it. Like i state in the thread linked in my sig, i review my feedbacks and i follow people after -veing.

Last but not least, i am not on DT anyways. Most people will see my feedback as untrusted and they can add me to their list with ~whywefight. In addition they can ignore all my posts. The forum has a feature for it.

1. How do you know this? what country are you from?

2. Who did he scam? or are you leaving negative rep because his cards are discounted?

3. If you get negative rep here your account is worthless and people do nothing about it, thats why i trade on other forums where people care and look into things

1. I am from germany but please tell me where do i have to move to end up with hundreds of cards worth between 10-1000$. I will just stopp working and move there.

2. There is no "he" in this topic. its in general. You might want to look at the trust pages again it says:

Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

Do you want me to post a screen of it? Again, as stated numerous times before, those dicounts dont seem legit in my eyes that is why i belive those people (speaking about hose i left feeback for) are scammers.

My GC related feedbacks say:

Selling GiftCards/Codes with a high discount. This offer can not be legit. Feel free to proof i am wrong.

3. QS is one of the best examples that is not the case. Also a lot of -ved people still trade. I am glad you trade on other forums it is my personal point of view that all sellers that do or might do shady stuff should go there. Actually i care about other people, thats why i -ve people that seem shady to me.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:10:59 PM

I don't think resellers like anonymous are really selling illegal gift cards as the user is offering merely 20-30% discount. PRoving that they buy it for cheap is like exposing their source which doesn't seem right even though I can understand they are buying bulk GCs which seems suspicious.

I know many websites who sell gift cards at 70-80% discount as users sell their own GCs to such websites for cheap. These websites verify the card and pay the seller and then they sell it to us. They also get these gift cards for cheap like bulk buyers on this forum. I know a website myself who sells GCs of Dominos, Pizza Hut and so on for 30-50% discount so it's not that the website is itself buying illegal gift cards.

I somewhere feel that almost all the bulk sellers are getting targeted for offering a reasonable rate of 20-30% discount while I do agree that Starbucks sellers are selling carded gift cards. Other companies verify the cards being bought much faster than SB.

May be giving a neutral to anonymous can work here till he is able to prove himself. Not defending the user but since I don't find him selling illegal GCs, I gave my opinion.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

1. I am from germany but please tell me where do i have to move to end up with hundreds of cards worth between 10-1000$. I will just stopp working and move there.

2. There is no "he" in this topic. its in general. You might want to look at the trust pages again it says:

Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

Do you want me to post a screen of it? Again, as stated numerous times before, those dicounts dont seem legit in my eyes that is why i belive those people (speaking about hose i left feeback for) are scammers.

Selling GiftCards/Codes with a high discount. This offer can not be legit. Feel free to proof i am wrong.

3. QS is one of the best examples that is not the case. Also a lot of -ved people still trade. I am glad you trade on other forums it is my personal point of view that all sellers that do or might do shady stuff should go there. Actually i care about other people, thats why i -ve people that seem shady to me.

1. You dont need to be from a specific country but being from some countries forces you to become more industrious

2. I am talking about anonymous22 , he is selling giftcards at ~20-30% discounts but people think this is money laundering

3. Quicksell is a household name i trust him because i've read and seen alot about him hence, i have something other than his trust ratings to reach at a point where i know whether he is trusted or not, What about less popular members? All that people judge them by is their trust rtings

I don't think resellers like anonymous are really selling illegal gift cards as the user is offering merely 20-30% discount. PRoving that they buy it for cheap is like exposing their source which doesn't seem right even though I can understand they are buying bulk GCs which seems suspicious.

I know many websites who sell gift cards at 70-80% discount as users sell their own GCs to such websites for cheap. These websites verify the card and pay the seller and then they sell it to us. They also get these gift cards for cheap like bulk buyers on this forum. I know a website myself who sells GCs of Dominos, Pizza Hut and so on for 30-50% discount so it's not that the website is itself buying illegal gift cards.

I somewhere feel that almost all the bulk sellers are getting targeted for offering a reasonable rate of 20-30% discount while I do agree that Starbucks sellers are selling carded gift cards. Other companies verify the cards being bought much faster than SB.

May be giving a neutral to anonymous can work here till he is able to prove himself. Not defending the user but since I don't find him selling illegal GCs, I gave my opinion.
agreed, everyone sees this except the people that left the feedback, removing the feedback will make them look weak nd i think thats what they are afraid of

Heutenamos

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:29:48 PM

So you think it's better to let people sell obviously illegal cards?
Who are you to LET THEM ? who am i to LET YOU ? who are WE to LET HIM ? who is theymos to LET US ? oh fuck he is the land owner,yes he can LET or NOT LET US.

what affects you ? people losing thousands of coins on cryptsy doesn't affects you ? people dying in wars doesn't affects you ? what are you doing for it ,don't LET that happen ?

stereotype "I won't touch bitcoin, it's only good for illegal trading" is very popular.
they are not reputation.They don't define anything,they are part of typical population/Workers.Since when have stereotype become the foundation of your philosophy ?

That doesn't have anything to do with anything.
It is Scam,No ? We have the 51% attack then why don't we use it to stop them is my question.Lets stop and reverse the transactions.

You are skipping the Logic here.If you use your DT position to stop anything and for once i assume you caught them red handed, then why do the people don't use 51% position to reverse the coins to the victims ? or why not ask theymos to do some glitch in the software and reverse the coins ?

Let me tell you,even if 1 btc transaction gets reversed for a GOOD CAUSE then only mental retards will be using the bitcoin.The coin will collapse under 20 minutes.Let the cause be good or bad,one cannot force the other.It will become a vulnerable environment.

yo
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Who are you to LET THEM ? who am i to LET YOU ? who are WE to LET HIM ? who is theymos to LET US ? oh fuck he is the land owner,yes he can LET or NOT LET US.

what affects you ? people losing thousands of coins on cryptsy doesn't affects you ? people dying in wars doesn't affects you ? what are you doing for it ,don't LET that happen ?

stereotype "I won't touch bitcoin, it's only good for illegal trading" is very popular.
they are not reputation.They don't define anything,they are part of typical population/Workers.Since when have stereotype become the foundation of your philosophy ?

It is Scam,No ? We have the 51% attack then why don't we use it to stop them is my question.Lets stop and reverse the transactions.

You are skipping the Logic here.If you use your DT position to stop anything and for once i assume you caught them red handed, then why do the people don't use 51% position to reverse the coins to the victims ? or why not ask theymos to do some glitch in the software and reverse the coins ?

Let me tell you,even if 1 btc transaction gets reversed for a GOOD CAUSE then only mental retards will be using the bitcoin.The coin will collapse under 20 minutes.Let the cause be good or bad,one cannot force the other.It will become a vulnerable environment.

asking why someone decides to go after this and not after that doesnt make any sense. if someone decides to pick something its his choice. you could choose to work on helping people that lost coins on cryptsy, why dont you?

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

asking why someone decides to go after this and not after that doesnt make any sense. if someone decides to pick something its his choice. you could choose to work on helping people that lost coins on cryptsy, why dont you?

Do you see him going after people selling giftcards without  any proof??

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:11:36 PM

1. You dont need to be from a specific country but being from some countries forces you to become more industrious

2. I am talking about anonymous22 , he is selling giftcards at ~20-30% discounts but people think this is money laundering

3. Quicksell is a household name i trust him because i've read and seen alot about him hence, i have something other than his trust ratings to reach at a point where i know whether he is trusted or not, What about less popular members? All that people judge them by is their trust rtings

1. You avoid to answer to my question about how to end up with a ton of cards, hence i think you claim its possible but you even dont know how this could happen. otherwise you would have told me when i first asked it.
2. I am not talking about him.
3. Look at the DS, ~50% -ved sellers, all still selling.

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

I'm anyone who cares. If you see something clearly wrong and it's in your hands to help without causing a bigger harm then do it.

Nothing of that affects me directly but of course I'd like to stop it because it affects others, unfortunately I can't. So what's your point? Because I can't magically fix the world then I should do nothing about anything?

First, I can't do anything about that. Secondly, it would most probably cause more harm (to bitcoin) than good. So no, I do not think we should do that.
But as I said before this has nothing to do with anything. Stay on focus!

If you use your DT position to stop anything and for once i assume you caught them red handed, then why do the people don't use 51% position to reverse the coins to the victims ? or why not ask theymos to do some glitch in the software and reverse the coins ?

Of course it would be a bad idea. Don't post nonsense.

I'm stopping replying to you unless you start posting on topic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: