Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin?  (Read 21172 times)
raja3sumi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

so that we can afford our day to day expenses
or otherwise u can invest the bitcoins and earn  it later a very high profit for the future .
or u can earn to remove ur debts or get away with the education loan which is too heavy say .but u can make it if u work hard a lot .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:01:14 PM

I think everyone has a duty to the community to spread awareness about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because it brings freedom of money for every individual and we should use bitcoin to bring down the banks and financial slavery they represent, every movement has to start from somewhere right?
I think one of the most important reponisbality that ever user of bitcoin has to introduce bitcoin in their near and dears so that other people who have no knowledge about bitcoin should get awareness about bitcoin and start using it.

Yes, the freedom that bitcoin may bring to us must be a very important reason why each and every human must use bitcoins, for making them to use bitcoins we must help them just by fulfilling our responsibilities.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:52:06 AM

Because (at least me) I'm tired to "use" government fiat money. EVerything's under gov't control and mistakes made by corrupt people splashes in good people and this non-responsible behavior by people inside the stablishment is what corrodes the country and the currency (consequently the PPP and that's the main stuff that ruins your life). With BTC lotta stuffs are unaffected by local government and good people are not victims of this mentioned "corrosion" made by the government. So Bitcoin is the money of Good people --- even usd by wrong things, fiat is used too.
Governments cannot blunder with bitcoin simply because they don't have the chance to do it since they don't print it, so bitcoin is the money of those that want to be free of government and banks regulation.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:56:14 AM

I use bitcoin for long term investment. After I bought 2 bitcoin a year ago, I got profit more than 275%. I believe this investment is better than gold or property.
dawnpot

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:12:57 AM

I use bitcoin for long term investment. After I bought 2 bitcoin a year ago, I got profit more than 275%. I believe this investment is better than gold or property.

What if it depreciates to all time low at the time you're in dire need of money and you have no option than to withdraw your investment?
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:21:26 AM

I think everyone has a duty to the community to spread awareness about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because it brings freedom of money for every individual and we should use bitcoin to bring down the banks and financial slavery they represent, every movement has to start from somewhere right?
I think one of the most important reponisbality that ever user of bitcoin has to introduce bitcoin in their near and dears so that other people who have no knowledge about bitcoin should get awareness about bitcoin and start using it.

Yes, the freedom that bitcoin may bring to us must be a very important reason why each and every human must use bitcoins, for making them to use bitcoins we must help them just by fulfilling our responsibilities.
yes that is right to say that i is the responsibility of every person to introduce bitcoin to their relatives and tho dear ones so that they can start using bitcoin, and promote bitcoin more.
hilmanaaldi

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:21:57 AM

I think we should use bitcoin, because bitcoin is currency for Internet users today, and now it is very much internet users, and bitcoin is also used by people from many countries in the world. So, we need to use Bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

well it's an investment and much safe and secure

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Yes that is right to say, in fact bitcoin is a online digital currency that can be use just like using other fiat currencies of the world,  but the difference is that bitcoin is a decentralize universal currency as compare to other fiat currencies, so if all the people start using bitcoin it will be more convenient for them to use it in all over the world having same value everywhere.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:07:17 PM

What if it depreciates to all time low at the time you're in dire need of money and you have no option than to withdraw your investment?

We can't foresee the future, and we can't prepare for everything, either. We can only minimize risks and maximize profits as far as possible. Personally, I think that in this very case the best strategy would be to sell exactly one bitcoin, booking the profits. In this way, even if Bitcoin spirals down to zero eventually, the whole investment would still remain profitable...

But you can always buy back your bitcoin on the way down

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:58:02 AM

There are lots of ifs in that scenario but if that were to happen and he was unprepared then he will lose money, that is the way it works in trading or any businesses, that is why when possible you  must secure your profit when you have the chance.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 02:35:18 AM

I think we've got to use Bitcoin because it's a revolutionary, kind of anonymous currency that is safe and very easy to use. You're basically your own bank, you can do whatever you wish with your Bitcoins and it's pretty rare to be looked up by someone except if you're a suspected criminal or something like that.

Exactly, bitcoin is something which is a medium with advantages that fiat doesn’t give us. Bitcoin is free from third party control and completely anonymous as well as it’s cheaper when it comes to international funds transfers and that’s why people prefer to use bitcoin. Since I live in a country where there are restrictions on using paypal and wire transfer is always expensive so bitcoin automatically makes it place in the options of payment because there are no restrictions and it’s cheaper.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:43:10 AM

for me bitcoin can provide ease of doing financial transactions. we can send money quickly and easily. wherever we are. we do not have to adhere to a system such as a bank.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:50:55 AM

There are many reasons why people should use bitcoins now.First thing is bitcoin can help you earm passive and active earnings online more likely a business online.Second is bitcoins helps a lot growing your money from your work or savings and it is a good way to spend your money in
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:34:18 AM

So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

simple answer , for my income for get more profit Grin Grin
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 05:08:53 PM by tee-rex

There are many reasons why people should use bitcoins now.First thing is bitcoin can help you earm passive and active earnings online more likely a business online.Second is bitcoins helps a lot growing your money from your work or savings and it is a good way to spend your money in

In my view, the best reason behind using Bitcoin is that you break free from banks and government despotism toward fiat and dictate toward yourself. You never know where you will end up with fiat on hands, and what you will be able to buy with it tomorrow. Of course, such currencies as American dollar, Swiss frank or Euro are not going to get devalued fast but a lot of other currencies, especially those of developing countries are like that, a toy in the hands of a corrupt government.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

In my view, the best reason behind using Bitcoin is that you break free from banks and government despotism toward fiat and dictate toward yourself. You never know where you will end up with fiat on hands, and what you will be able to buy with it. Of course, such currencies as American dollar, Swiss frank or Euro are not going to get devalued fast but a lot of other currencies, especially those of developing countries are like that, a toy in the hands of a corrupt government.

Although most of us came in bitcoin to earn some extra cash,  I also think that we shouldn't forget that bitcoin has a loose rules and regulations that makes it better than banks .

So aside from letting its users to earn money its purpose is to change the traditional payment system .

It will also be nice when bitcoin becomes widely known and accepted worldwide, We can use it to pay anything online especially when PayPal is getting bad each each day .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:37:01 PM

Thats one of the reason why we use bitcoin, it has many opportunity to earn or make your money grow by investing in it and its your choice if you want to go full time. also by using btc, you can easily send money to someone with low fee unlike remittances.

onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:33:34 PM

for me i need bitcoin for my knowledge , add my pocket money Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

Thats one of the reason why we use bitcoin, it has many opportunity to earn or make your money grow by investing in it and its your choice if you want to go full time. also by using btc, you can easily send money to someone with low fee unlike remittances.

Almost every second user in bitcoin community is using bitcoin because they are able to earn it like me, if i was having no source of income in bitcoin then maybe i would not have been here now, though i know it is the thing that will keep progressing with the time but if i dont have any of it then it is meaningless.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:08:53 PM

Its will make you get more control of your money. You don't have to pay tax to government. There are more benefit if you use bitcoin. Use paper money is terrible.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: