Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian & Western Civilization  (Read 1240 times)
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:56:59 PM

"How close we are to a complete moral and societal collapse here in the west? How long will it take to shift more intellectual and stabile Eurasian-based world power structure?"

Bye Hitler, Hello Stalin, Bye Bush, Hello Putin! ..... to be continued.
To be free, we do not necessarily rely on locations. Just be.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:29:23 PM

Actually what you were saying is don't blame an entire group of people (liberals and the LGBT community) "because bankers". You claim this group is not at fault, when I am saying ALL "groups" are complicit, including your liberal and LGBT buddies. This entire group doesn't deserve to be blamed, but trust me it does deserve its share of the blame, so no that is not "exactly" what you just said. They all serve as useful idiots to push this marxist agenda like many other groups do, they just happen to have the most success with their goals in hijacking liberal, feminist, and LGBT groups. I actually have a point, all you have is defensive reactionary rage, and personal attacks and accusations of perceived supremacist attitudes. I look forward to not having to read your pseudo intellectual tripe in your replies to my comments since you are ignoring me. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Rightful accusations though. You are, without any doubt, a sad empty and contemptful sir. Without any kind of decency or politeness. You're as rude as you could be, but also ridiculously arrogant and narrow-minded.

And all of this can be said in a rather objective way.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:17:40 PM

In Western Europe and the North America, the younger generation is completely brainwashed by the liberals and the pro-LGBT groups, in to thinking that participating in various perversities is very cool. When they grow up and become mature, many of them will regret their past. But by then, the liberals will be brainwashing their new set of kids.

not even western europe or the north america, things work same in the other parts of world.. they teach our children how to become a pervert then the society will consist of perverts then
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 08:21:02 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 07:30:19 AM by TECSHARE

Actually what you were saying is don't blame an entire group of people (liberals and the LGBT community) "because bankers". You claim this group is not at fault, when I am saying ALL "groups" are complicit, including your liberal and LGBT buddies. This entire group doesn't deserve to be blamed, but trust me it does deserve its share of the blame, so no that is not "exactly" what you just said. They all serve as useful idiots to push this marxist agenda like many other groups do, they just happen to have the most success with their goals in hijacking liberal, feminist, and LGBT groups. I actually have a point, all you have is defensive reactionary rage, and personal attacks and accusations of perceived supremacist attitudes. I look forward to not having to read your pseudo intellectual tripe in your replies to my comments since you are ignoring me. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Rightful accusations though. You are, without any doubt, a sad empty and contemptful sir. Without any kind of decency or politeness. You're as rude as you could be, but also ridiculously arrogant and narrow-minded.

And all of this can be said in a rather objective way.

I am plenty decent and polite, that is until you make it personal like cracked5 did, and like you are beginning to make personal attacks against me because you can't back up your argument so you can avoid the topic at hand. If you want to discuss the topic, lets discuss it. If you want to make it about me, well then I am going to shit all over you, its just how the world works. Until you and your Marxist comrades learn how debate works, I am stuck interfacing with you on your own level. Notice how none of your reply contained any discussion of the subject matter? Could that be perhaps because you have no argument and have to resort to attacking me personally to protect your own twisted bias?
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

Kim is too vulgar for a long time crossed the line. It gives a disgusting example for people. It is unfortunate that this is considered normal and beautiful.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:54:07 PM

I love Kim. Beautiful woman with a beautiful body. Well, she wants to take pictures of yourself - even photographs. She did not make the same deal with all
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

Imho everyone's got his rights to live the live he/she wanna live.
If we don't like their behaviour the best solution is just don't give a fuck about that, and only think about our own life.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀