Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life  (Read 10660 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:08:11 AM

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CALL PEOPLE WORSE THAN ANIMALS
THAT IS AN INSULT TO AN ANIMAL..

Humans are the most destructful  murdering creature on this planet.

+1

We are the most dangerous animals ever.  A plague really.
No other animal in Earth's history was able to dominate (and exterminate) other life forms the way we did.  And on top of that, we developed special ideologies to hate and kill each other.  Really remarkable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:41:02 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:55:53 AM by popcorn1

The problem with the logic that anyone who is against gay marriage is against homosexuals or homosexuality is that homosexuals and homosexuality don't involve the government. When you introduce government into the situation, it instantly becomes something that effects every resident of the nation, especially tax payers. Government does not solve problems, it only causes them. Homosexuals rallying for state recognized marriage is no different than begging for more wide distribution of the shackles every one else suffers from. Demanding the government regulate the people more is EVERYONE'S problem regardless of who or what you are sexually attracted to. Reducing this subject down to "you are either for us or against us" is a fallacy and has no place in honest debate. Not everyone who is against gay marriage is a right wing closet gay Jesus freak homophobic bigot.
Point 1 if your saying Gay marriage will destabilise family life..Then you are homophobic
If your saying horrible things about gay people how ever nice you put it .Your homophobic

No one slags off the good things in life?.
The government needed to step in or how else would gays been able to get married..

Then I hear people calling people worse than animals.. Angry It gets my blood boiling..

Humans are the most destructful  murdering creature on this planet.

Also I have a friend who is just as vulgar as I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

Good to see your reading comprehension skills are up to snuff. Feel free to continue your intolerance of intolerance.  

P.S. "destructful" is not a word.
Sorry I used the wrong word .I am a builder not a secretary.
Where I am from we call people destructful shits. You know exactly what it means.
You can talk with all your long words means nothing when what you say is wrong.

example ..We had a symbiotic relationship she was horrible.Now most people i know would think what is he even talking about..

Now where i am from i would say.
I always done all the work she just sat around and lived like a queen she is taking the piss..
Then everybody understands.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:31:10 PM

The problem with the logic that anyone who is against gay marriage is against homosexuals or homosexuality is that homosexuals and homosexuality don't involve the government. When you introduce government into the situation, it instantly becomes something that effects every resident of the nation, especially tax payers. Government does not solve problems, it only causes them. Homosexuals rallying for state recognized marriage is no different than begging for more wide distribution of the shackles every one else suffers from. Demanding the government regulate the people more is EVERYONE'S problem regardless of who or what you are sexually attracted to. Reducing this subject down to "you are either for us or against us" is a fallacy and has no place in honest debate. Not everyone who is against gay marriage is a right wing closet gay Jesus freak homophobic bigot.
Point 1 if your saying Gay marriage will destabilise family life..Then you are homophobic
If your saying horrible things about gay people how ever nice you put it .Your homophobic

The government needed to step in or how else would gays been able to get married..

Then I hear people calling people worse than animals.. Angry It gets my blood boiling..

Good to see your reading comprehension skills are up to snuff. Feel free to continue your intolerance of intolerance.  

Where I am from we call people destructful shits. You know exactly what it means.

example ..We had a symbiotic relationship she was horrible.Now most people i know would think what is he even talking about..

I always done all the work she just sat around and lived like a queen she is taking the piss..

Please, tell me. What exactly did I say that is wrong? Quote me please. With an active link.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:35:31 AM

Please, tell me. What exactly did I say that is wrong? Quote me please. With an active link.
You have done nothing wrong my friend..I was just saying about destructful I am sorry for using the wrong word..Just people use it a lot where i am from..I know it's destructive ..

SO YOUR ALL GOOD Grin
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:47:13 AM

Well thank you for your approval of my speech. Your approval means a lot to me.

Back to the point at hand, if you were not speaking to me or about me, then why the fuck did you quote me when you said those things?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:46:19 AM

Well thank you for your approval of my speech. Your approval means a lot to me.

Back to the point at hand, if you were not speaking to me or about me, then why the fuck did you quote me when you said those things?
I pardon you.Take me 30 mins to explain why ..But as I said your all good..Now take a chill pill
before your sclerosis flares up don't want you feeling ill.
Let you off this time next time there wont be one.. A JOKE by the way

So av a nice day and take it easy

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 07:49:05 PM

Funny, when someone actually has a good point suddenly everything is a joke and none of your hateful rambling is supposed to mean anything. Smooth.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:25:18 AM

Funny, when someone actually has a good point suddenly everything is a joke and none of your hateful rambling is supposed to mean anything. Smooth.
Ok what ever you won Grin AM CONFUSED.COM
How can you mean what you say if you cannot say what you mean..Class.
What point Undecided
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 04:29:14 AM

Ok what ever you won Grin AM CONFUSED.COM
How can you mean what you say if you cannot say what you mean..Class.
What point Undecided

What do I win? Are you implying I have some kind of ulterior motive for posting here? Most people come here to discuss the subject matter at hand, I don't know what your major mental malfunction is...
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:06:59 AM

I don't understand your point. What's the problem with homosexuality and right for their marriage?

Do you have any argument against it not linked to religion or homophobia? Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:09:59 AM

Considering the amount of vulgarity you're spitting it might be a possibility yeah.

You're only yelling and insulting. You give few if no logical arguments.

You just abuse the Caps Lock of your keyboard and the emojis that's all.
Better than talking all nice .When really your being horrible little cunts OK.
People like you STAB YOU IN THE BACK..be all nice but really your rats.. Grin SO GO DIE CUNT
Also with a brain like yours waste of space ..Don't believe in Darwin  Cheesy D :Dumb shits

And also the question being asked is a total lie and a fuckin Insult to gay people SO FUCK OFF

You're... Terrifying...

Truly if people like you are usual in USA I understand why they're all talking about "politically correct" legion.

Why are you yelling like this? Why are you insulting us? They both said they were for gay marriage why the fuck are you insulting them like this?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:22:17 PM

If there is homophobia there please point it out.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

If there is homophobia there please point it out.

The question is not the homophobia of your claim cause as far as what you wrote there is none. Question is why there could be a problem with gay marriage? A problem not linked to homophobia.
At least that's what I understand. And anyway I would like to here how you can be opposed to gay marriage from a non religious/non homphobic point of view.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

I know cognitive dissonance prevents you from acknowledging this, but try reading the emboldened text again.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:57:23 PM

I know cognitive dissonance prevents you from acknowledging this, but try reading the emboldened text again.

Thanks for insulting me. You could also simply rephrase your thoughts but I guess insults are the way Americans do shit...

Well I still don't understand. You say that gay marriage is the concern of everyone because it involves the government. And so? It doesn't explain why gay marriage is a problem.

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:11:10 PM

Thanks for insulting me. You could also simply rephrase your thoughts but I guess insults are the way Americans do shit...

Well I still don't understand. You say that gay marriage is the concern of everyone because it involves the government. And so? It doesn't explain why gay marriage is a problem.

That wasn't an insult, but attacking me based on my nationality is a personal attack however. I was pointing out the fact that you are conditioned to ignore the simple logic of this scenario. I never said gay marriage was "a problem", simply that it directly involves government, and thus directly effects every resident, therefore people have a right to oppose it based on this logic alone if they so choose. No bigotry required.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:17:17 PM

That wasn't an insult, but attacking me based on my nationality is a personal attack however. I was pointing out the fact that you are conditioned to ignore the simple logic of this scenario. I never said gay marriage was "a problem", simply that it directly involves government, and thus directly effects every resident, therefore people have a right to oppose it based on this logic alone if they so choose. No bigotry required.

Right != Reason

They have the right to oppose it, and nobody is discussing their right to oppose it.

But lots of people are questioning their reasons. Because there is no reason to oppose it.

If you go this way, even the fact that gay relationships are made illegal isn't bad in itself as it's also regulated by the government.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

The reason is it effects everyone, not just homosexuals.

If you go this way, even the fact that gay relationships are made illegal isn't bad in itself as it's also regulated by the government.

No. That doesn't make any sense at all. You don't need permission from the government to be gay. Gayness is not taxed either. You have no logic in this position.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:29:41 PM

Which is why people refuse this argument. It doesn't. In which way does it affect anyone but the gays?

No. That doesn't make any sense at all. You don't need permission from the government to be gay. Gayness is not taxed either. You have no logic in this position.

Well you needed one only a few decades ago, and they didn't give it out. Being gay was illegal only few decades ago.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:48:39 PM

Which is why people refuse this argument. It doesn't. In which way does it affect anyone but the gays?

So then, explain to me how enacting a law that affects all Americans and American residents, most being tax payers, and changing constitutional law DOES NOT affect everyone? I already explained how it effects everyone else, you simply just keep pretending like it is not a fact trying to bait me into some tertiary argument about gay marriage which I have no interest in. People have a right to object because government effects everyone, and people have a right to have a say in what their government does regardless of their sexuality, without being harassed and designated bigots simply for disagreeing. It is very simple. I am not arguing for or against it, just that people have legitimate reason to protest that doesn't involve prejudice.

Well you needed one only a few decades ago, and they didn't give it out. Being gay was illegal only few decades ago.

Your argument there still has zero logic. Sodomy (not homosexuality) may have been illegal in the past in the US, but that doesn't have anything to do with your supposed argument. You are simply trying once again to recast this argument under the subject of bigotry because that is the easiest way to marginalize people whom you do not agree with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: