Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life  (Read 10660 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:28:15 PM

I am the only one who thinks being gay is a choice  Undecided
Seriously, like, if you put anyone in a chair, and stimulate him sexually positive when looking at a male individual, after a week, he'll be attracted to males lol

So you are saying that sexuality is something you can overwrite with the right stimulation?
This kind of falls in line with those Get straight camps where they try to get men that are ashamed of being Gay to be more straight.

Read recently but it did not come from a strong enough source that I noted it but was a interesting idea on why gays do not get fazed out after one dies. The theory that sounded a bit out landish was that 50% of the population carries this gene that lays dormant till activated.
Seems like one of those ideas they threw together quickly to come up with a reason why its still relevant generations later.

dunno, I mean, like, you need to get a boner to fuck someone

but if you come up to a random guy and say, I'll give you a million dollars if you fuck him in the ass

I'm 97% certain, he'd be able to do it lol

It's not an easy choice, but it is a choice, I think, I can't be 100% sure
But it's what it seems to me

The camps fall in the category of telling them it's a sin, that can only get them to kill themselves if they think they can't change
Proper technique would be stimulans

But I don't know, it needs to be tested on volunteers  Cheesy

Homosexuality is a disorder (Define disorder: to disturb the order), but it's benign, it's not dangerous  Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:16:24 PM

i think gay marriages will be banned in the world.
and this is also illigal in many religions especially in Islam.
and yes it destroy the family lines.
Wont destroy ISLAM..You all breed like rats so if one turns out gay what difference will it make to you  Cheesy
RATS..You marry many times and breed many rats Grin I FUCKIN HATE MUSLIMS

I cannot wait for this fuckin war..You think us westerners are scared of you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THINK AGAIN.
You got the whole world against you..ISLAM WILL DIE BEFORE GAY MARRIAGE..

Learn to be benign or you will loose Islam altogether

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:25:01 PM

I am the only one who thinks being gay is a choice  Undecided
Seriously, like, if you put anyone in a chair, and stimulate him sexually positive when looking at a male individual, after a week, he'll be attracted to males lol

So you are saying that sexuality is something you can overwrite with the right stimulation?
This kind of falls in line with those Get straight camps where they try to get men that are ashamed of being Gay to be more straight.

Read recently but it did not come from a strong enough source that I noted it but was a interesting idea on why gays do not get fazed out after one dies. The theory that sounded a bit out landish was that 50% of the population carries this gene that lays dormant till activated.
Seems like one of those ideas they threw together quickly to come up with a reason why its still relevant generations later.

dunno, I mean, like, you need to get a boner to fuck someone

but if you come up to a random guy and say, I'll give you a million dollars if you fuck him in the ass

I'm 97% certain, he'd be able to do it lol

It's not an easy choice, but it is a choice, I think, I can't be 100% sure
But it's what it seems to me

The camps fall in the category of telling them it's a sin, that can only get them to kill themselves if they think they can't change
Proper technique would be stimulans

But I don't know, it needs to be tested on volunteers  Cheesy

Homosexuality is a disorder (Define disorder: to disturb the order), but it's benign, it's not dangerous  Smiley
Sounds like you want some cock up your bottom  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:33:50 PM

Gay marriage?   Disgusty!
Maybe should be respectful of people's choice but it doesn't prevent nausea when imagine.
Anyway the biggest problem of western civilisation is distorted family life and gay marriage impacts it even worse.

Yeah sure, it's like the worst thing ever! You imagine? People actually loving each other without being different sex? Horrible!!! So unnatural!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
They are animals, not human. We have our moral rules for keeping life better.
Oh great! So they're animals for doing natural things? I guess that's a new argument. And where does this moral come from? Cause that's important to respect moral rules. But you gotta know where this moral comes from in order to be sure to not break it Smiley

From your argument, it seems that you are trying to give an impression that homosexual behavior is very common among the animals. That is not true at all. The incidence of homosexuality among the animals is less than that in the humans. For example, there are a total of 5,416 mammal species in the world. The median incidence of homosexuality among them is much less than the 1.5% observed among the humans. 
YOU THICK FUCKER..
so is a black human a different specie to a white human?..Now the fact that more than one type of animal as gay sex does this not prove that its more common than human gay sex..

Now I know why i put you on my ignore list..THICK SHIT
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:37:08 AM

Funny how extreme religions both agree to be narrow minded when it comes to any deviation from the norm. When religion dictates what you believe, I feel its a waste of time discussing issues if this ilk.
Just widens the divide and honestly bounce between sadness and anger over people hating one another because thats the way it is or thats the way its always been! Some point people should think for themselves does it make sense to be homophobic and hateful?

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:48:12 AM

How gay marriage will destabilise family life if they can't create a life  Grin? Except by adopting a child.  Gay marriage is very immoral, this is written in the bible, even though we don't base in the bible. Socially gay marriage is immoral

Gay marriage is not immoral, it's useless. Two guys who think that's marriage will make theirs love stronger just want to live togather but it's so stupid from other side. I can't really understand why it's happening to mans.

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:02:38 AM

How gay marriage will destabilise family life if they can't create a life  Grin? Except by adopting a child.  Gay marriage is very immoral, this is written in the bible, even though we don't base in the bible. Socially gay marriage is immoral

Gay marriage is not immoral, it's useless. Two guys who think that's marriage will make theirs love stronger just want to live togather but it's so stupid from other side. I can't really understand why it's happening to mans.

With marriage they gain aspects that they would not have access to otherwise. You would be shocked how many hurdles they would have otherwise.
Says more about how we set up society.
We still are set up with all these religious aspects that are no longer relevant in our current times.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:20:30 AM

With marriage they gain aspects that they would not have access to otherwise. You would be shocked how many hurdles they would have otherwise.
Says more about how we set up society.
We still are set up with all these religious aspects that are no longer relevant in our current times.

OP statement is nonsense. Any family, or household that comprises of a man, a woman, two and a half kid and a dog will not be undermined in any way if both their neighbours are gay couples. If any, they'll dress smarter.

Any family that opposes gay marriage should know they've allready 'made the cut', if you will. So why judge any other that pursues happiness, or whatever one's after.

Live and let live.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:03:39 PM

I think gay marriages should be allowed.
Because it somekinda solves population problems in world.
Evildrum

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

Same sex marriage is wrong period. God does not condone any type of sin & homosexual sex is an abomination. This is one of the signs of the End of Days. The world is more evil than Sodom & Gomorrah. Marriage & christian living is being mocked by our own Gov't. Christains are being persecuted as never before. Children are a gift from God & their being exploited by these gay & Lesbians to satisfy their selfish needs. God is judging America for their disobedience, Unless people in this country turn from their evil ways & repent this once great country founded on biblical principles will be destroyed

You sure States was founded on biblical priciples?

Its arrogance to think your god is the end all for all.
Step back and tell me what would you not do for god?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:06:01 PM

Gay marriages might be opposite to most religion but slowly it has got acceptance in most of the countries. Gay relation is also keeps on increasing which is not good for a healthy growth of the family and universe.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Evildrum

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:17:54 PM

Gay marriages might be opposite to most religion but slowly it has got acceptance in most of the countries. Gay relation is also keeps on increasing which is not good for a healthy growth of the family and universe.

You realize that population growth on a global scale is increasing dramatically each year?
The percentage of gay people is hard to figure since so many lived in the closest in the past from fear of persecution from bigots.

The idea that every one needs to have off spring and plenty of them is a thinking that has fallen off in more civilized areas of the world. The only reason people have huge families is one to support themselves with cheap labor or because they are following a religious rule.
Look at the highest fertility rated places in the world and they tend to be religious hot beds.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:09:13 AM

agreed,i never support gay marriage or LGBT existence,its really danger for human being,i can't imagine if this kind of marriage will legal in some country,or the worst is legal in all countries in this world,i'm sure the world in danger if this happen. yes you right,its will destabilise family life.
Farhad shaikh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:48:02 AM

Who say "gay marriage will destabilise family life"? I don,t agree with that. It,s a nurture thing. we will all accept that. Embarrassed
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:27:36 PM

There are lot other ways to solve population problems. Legalizing gay marriage create unwanted issues as well creates bad intention within human mind, though they are straight.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:51:56 PM

agreed,i never support gay marriage or LGBT existence,its really danger for human being,i can't imagine if this kind of marriage will legal in some country,or the worst is legal in all countries in this world,i'm sure the world in danger if this happen. yes you right,its will destabilise family life.

Good thing they do not need your support then.
Whats the right wing wet dream here that some how every one goes gay because marriage is available to everyone or is it that you feel marriage should be between a man and a women? If its the latter you can only blame the way the system is set up for pushing gay marriage into a must. If couples where allowed to receive the same benefits the amount of people gay and straight would fall off significantly. So that may be something you may want to think about with the whole marriage is a sacred cow so to speak.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:13:42 AM

There are lot other ways to solve population problems. Legalizing gay marriage create unwanted issues as well creates bad intention within human mind, though they are straight.

Yeah! Unwanted issues! Like people having the freedom to do whatever they want!
So unwanted violation of your rights! Much bad intention!

YOu're afraid of becoming gay because gays will have the right to marry?

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:48:45 AM

You know, I think that gay men are born, not made. I could be wrong, but intuition tells me that during a woman's pregnancy, the fetus is developing, and something happens to him, perhaps DNA or something. Initially, we have all the sex characteristics of both sexes. So, apparently, during fetal development there is something, some kind of deviation, which is then at puberty reaches a peak, and the man realizes that he is a different sexual orientation.

That is why my attitude toward gays, such as a patient. I do not think they are inferior, they are not to blame that these were born.

With regards to gay marriage. I can not give a complete answer to this question. Yes, they have a right to exist, but may not climb to the rest of the people with his attitude, outlook and so on. They should not promote it. Let the peace and quiet there.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:19:54 PM

Nothing to afraid about it. Its a natural feeling that gets created within every human. The bad emotions leads to unwanted violation.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:05:48 PM

Nothing to afraid about it. Its a natural feeling that gets created within every human. The bad emotions leads to unwanted violation.

And who are you to define what's a "bad emotion" or an "unwanted violation"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: