Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191510 times)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

well done... what kinda guys are that much frustrated that they spam an exchange that much that they delist the coin?

It looks like half of the globe is spamming cryptopia hence they had no other choice but to deliste . Maybe they made a complain to interpole even Grin
come on guys, seriously , I really don't think :

- they don't receive accusations from other communities . When I read the chats people spread all sort of accusation here and there, that's like everyday thing
- what they had heard went really above the acceptable (I don't know what happened but how serious it can be ?)

Basically for me it's killing fly with a hammer .
Driendy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

If some of you here dont know what cryptopia pulled earlier....here is what they did:

cryptopia deliberately put safex wallet on maintenance mode so no one could transfer safex coins to cryptopia .... millions of coins are in the loop waiting to be credited...

now why did they do that? it is simple.... they bought millions of safex coins at bittrex very cheap and transferred to their cryptopia wallet .... use ur coins which you all transferred to do some pumping and then started dumping all coins bought from bittrex.....since safex wallet for users is in maintenance no body who was looking forward to do same thing succeeded...busted......cryptopia team/insider had to make sure no coins get in to reap the fruits......

i might be going crazy but this is what i think just happened....

They pulled this same trick few days ago after bittrex passed across the message of dellisting safex.....nobody noticed...well i guess some people did....

do not trust exchanges...they are all out to make money at the detriment of investors.....they do not care about you....

It is entirely due to idiotic statements like the one here: "This is what they did" ....accuse/lie/make up shit ......."this is what I THINK just happened"

The wallet was in maintenance because of an OMNI update - if you had bother to check other OMNI wallets like MADESAFE you would have seen that was in maintenance too as it was on Bittrex. But you have to go shooting your mouth off accusing 'The 1 remaining exchange' owners of trying to make a quick buck of out SAFEX and now there are '0 remaining exchanges'

There are others on here and elsewhere spouting exactly the same rubbish without checking the facts. So you all have no one to blame but yourselves. If I owned an exchange and got shed loads of crap despite best efforts I would do the same. And as a long term holder this really hurts - so thanks a bunch.

Ok, yes I've got your point , but , the guys from the community represent really no one . They have no driving licence to drive meaning we deal here with common people that can drink couple of beers or be in bad mood etc and chase down an exchange but after all they are not professional and are not supposed to be while the exchange representatives, are and should behave as such. For me and many others, this move is not professional from an exchange that is supposed to work with business people and handle bunch of money. If they take so close to heart or so personally the accusaions of some people that represent no legal structure , no one really and are just a group of people , this seems that they cannot manage a basic conflict with the public basically . We don't deliste a coin because some people accuse of x or y just come up with your statement and move on , the gossips won't go to CNN. Also where I have so doubt is that they know the coins is delisted from Biterex and now are hammering the fallen beast. For me indeed this action looks a bit suspicious indeed. With this action they even more drove attention to them and doubt, this is at least my personal view you.
KAOS247365

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:01 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:16:30 AM by KAOS247365

This has really pissed me off I literally made my first purchase of this coin at 0.03 saw it go up Smiley and then I got a message saying its being delisted WTF.

IMO they acted unprofessional and the PEOPLE should withdraw ALLLLL their funds from them in all currencies that can be.

They make money on transaction well we take that away from them !!!

If they want to act like children then we need to teach them a lesson, one to be remembered for EVER!!!

PS. does anyone have a way to download their offline wallet as my purchase is still on their exchange.
tinfit

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:20:01 AM

Bittrex wallet is back up and running now and have successfully withdraw Safex so if you have coins left on Bittrex go get them out to your Safex wallet. No doubt Cryptopia one will sync in time too.  Time to hold for a while, with luck perhaps in a few months we'll all end up grateful we couldn't sell on Cryptopia at 300 sats.
Space3003

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:56:41 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 02:08:09 AM by Space3003

Cryptopia news: "  Once SAFEX has fully synced (at block 394077) as of this post, the wallet will be re-enabled and you will be able to withdraw. "
when will that be?
My bad : I did not check 2 days ago when I transfer my Safex to Cryptopia their wallet status. Transfer confirmed on Omni TX explorer , so I have to wait for wallet re-enabling to see my Safex balance?
https://safex.io/ still down also
hudime

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:37 AM

i have little safex, where is deposit to keep safex, what next... no exchange
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

So I see it's being delisted from cryptopia and I think no big deal, I'll send it to bittrex.  Then I see it's being delisted from bittrex, i say whatever, I'll just download a wallet and put it there until the smoke clears, and see that the website's down.  I gotta say WTF now.
I sure hope this is temporary...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

Is it safe to say that SAFEX is permanently gone?

• SAFEX struggling to fix bugs in their code for a year which supposedly should take a week to fix
  • SAFEX decided to pay out dividends which is highly controversial
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Bittrex
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia
  • SAFEX is now delisted from ALL exchange markets and will not be relisted for as long as they pay out dividends
  • For as long as SAFEX cannot be traded on exchange markets, it's practically worthless
  • SAFEX website is now offline for 2 days and will not come online for another few days
  • SAFEX twitter account says they will take the weekend off and figure out a solution on Monday

Seriously, I don't think there could be any more red flags. Their main website offline for up to 6 days? That alone is a death sentence.
Even if they manage to get the website online, then what? Every single exchange has delisted SAFEX because they will pay out dividends.

Sure, the big almighty John McAfee predicts a bright future for SAFEX, but heck, even he doesn't control the exchange markets, and if not a single one wants SAFEX to be listed, then, bye bye SAFEX, as it's useless.
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:02:39 AM

Cryptopia news: "  Once SAFEX has fully synced (at block 394077) as of this post, the wallet will be re-enabled and you will be able to withdraw. "
when will that be?
My bad : I did not check 2 days ago when I transfer my Safex to Cryptopia their wallet status. Transfer confirmed on Omni TX explorer , so I have to wait for wallet re-enabling to see my Safex balance?
https://safex.io/ still down also

Will by able to withdraw? Or we can sell the coins? Will we have that option?

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Driendy

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:23:56 AM

Is it safe to say that SAFEX is permanently gone?

• SAFEX struggling to fix bugs in their code for a year which supposedly should take a week to fix
  • SAFEX decided to pay out dividends which is highly controversial
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Bittrex
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia
  • SAFEX is now delisted from ALL exchange markets and will not be relisted for as long as they pay out dividends
  • For as long as SAFEX cannot be traded on exchange markets, it's practically worthless
  • SAFEX website is now offline for 2 days and will not come online for another few days
  • SAFEX twitter account says they will take the weekend off and figure out a solution on Monday

Seriously, I don't think there could be any more red flags. Their main website offline for up to 6 days? That alone is a death sentence.
Even if they manage to get the website online, then what? Every single exchange has delisted SAFEX because they will pay out dividends.

Sure, the big almighty John McAfee predicts a bright future for SAFEX, but heck, even he doesn't control the exchange markets, and if not a single one wants SAFEX to be listed, then, bye bye SAFEX, as it's useless.

• Website is not down,
    Even Microsoft is struggling with theirs bugs
    Dividend - yes this is what a coin project should be about
    Bittrex - yes, and we know why
    Cryptopia - we don't know
    How hard it is to be listed elsewhere . not hard at all

For a coin of 50 mln market cap which is obviously a garage project like any other project of this size , I do see only issues which are fit with theirs profiles but no Red flag. sorry
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

Please get listed on yobit
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team

What a disgrace of Cryptopia.

Yes, they are manipulating the market by closing trading. That is the only way they can rationally be accused of manipulating the market.
In a sane world this would be legally actionable.

xmaca

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:27:38 AM

Why the site still does not work?
What the fuck?

It is working...
Just relax people, take a day of... Safex is still my favorite coin!
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

• Website is not down,
    Even Microsoft is struggling with theirs bugs
    Dividend - yes this is what a coin project should be about
    Bittrex - yes, and we know why
    Cryptopia - we don't know
    How hard it is to be listed elsewhere . not hard at all

For a coin of 50 mln market cap which is obviously a garage project like any other project of this size , I do see only issues which are fit with theirs profiles but no Red flag. sorry

You're right, the website is back online.
Of course every software has bugs, but it's been a big controversy for quite some time and went to far as being the lead cause for a poor interest by the media and a drop in the market cap. Shouldn't that have priority if it's that severe?
Paying dividends is still a controversial (though I agree with you), and most exchange markets agree, that they don't want to list coins that pay dividends (stupid!?).
Getting listed on markets is actually one of the hardest achievements for any coin, as most markets only focus on the big coins and dont want to invest time and money into adding small coins. Cryptopia is pretty much the only one out there that accepts every garage coin (except now they delisted SAFEX as well).

I'd love to see SAFEX go big, but with the amount of problems they have from poor media coverage, year old bugs, being delisted from exchanges, now they're off the exchange grids completely as non a single market is accepting SAFEX. If that is not a red flag for you, then I am scared to ask what would need to happen to a coin, for you to hesitate to invest further.
skyone79

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

IMO they acted unprofessional and the PEOPLE should withdraw ALLLLL their funds from them in all currencies that can be.

That's what I'm going to do, they've done this with other coins I held in the past(i.e. Signatum, Siacoin), though those delistings weren't as dramatic as this one. I don't want to check their anouncement page frequently in fear of losing my coins.
tinfit

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

If you read the news page on Cryptopia (again just spend a few minutes doing some research !) - you'll see that Bob has said there will be a final review of Safex when the sync of the new OMNI wallet has finished. So instead of screaming about taking all your coins off (i.e. cutting your nose off to spite your face) - just be a bit more respectful and maybe just maybe we'll stay on this exchange.

My mum always said to me 'If you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all'. So either be nice or be quiet. Let's wait until the wallet syncs, go do something fun with your family and see what happens. It is after all, Christmas - peace and goodwill to all men and women.

Space3003

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3707  :

If you check the forums, I'm guessing that they have thousands of support tickets all on the same subject. Currently they are syncing the Safex wallet here with the Omni protocol update. As of the last update, they still had roughly 100,000 blocks left to sync. Once this completes, your tokens will be available in your SAFEX wallet.
        Ryoting: 12/16/2017 1:46:59 PM

Thankyou for information how you know 100k blocks left to sync?
    dvndr007: 12/16/2017 3:55:45 PM

In the update under Services/News, it was stated that: (at block 394077) as of this post

We're currently at block 499,618 as of this reply. So, yeah, roughly 100k blocks left to sync as of last night.

Posted: Yesterday 4:03:22 PM
timup

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:30:48 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3707  :

If you check the forums, I'm guessing that they have thousands of support tickets all on the same subject. Currently they are syncing the Safex wallet here with the Omni protocol update. As of the last update, they still had roughly 100,000 blocks left to sync. Once this completes, your tokens will be available in your SAFEX wallet.

My SAFEX coins are in Cryptopia, do i have to create a wallet in SAFEX site, and send them there, or will you somehow do this automatically for me?

If I must do this, how long will cryptobia keep my SAFEx coins there?
Since SAFEX is having issues, can i create a wallet now, or is it better to wait?
Agremlins

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:14:37 AM

Hey all,
It seems cryptopia offering a 2nd chance to safex.
https://twitter.com/dandabek/status/942022001975267328

Please sign the iPetition : https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SafexCommunityToCryptopia

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████
    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

We need more votes!!!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: