Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191505 times)
cryptomak

Activity: 275
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Yeah, I mean you almost HAVE to figure that long-term, this coin will at least reach $1, especially if the marketplace operates even close as well as the team wants it to. But in several years' time, it could be quite a bit more. This project is so under-valued, it's kind of a shame. But at least we can reap the benefits because of it. Smiley
So we can hold it for a long time, then forget SAFEX, and wait for the new period to start!

Yeah, just chill and wake up one morning - and you're f... rich!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Yeah, I mean you almost HAVE to figure that long-term, this coin will at least reach $1, especially if the marketplace operates even close as well as the team wants it to. But in several years' time, it could be quite a bit more. This project is so under-valued, it's kind of a shame. But at least we can reap the benefits because of it. Smiley
So we can hold it for a long time, then forget SAFEX, and wait for the new period to start!

Yeah, just chill and wake up one morning - and you're f... rich!
Don't say that, dude, I don't have a lot of money. Cheesy   I think we have to treat coins without making money. After all, the market environment is really not so good now.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Anything related to MAIDSAFE and its former members should not be touched.

They have no sense of time keeping.

Procrastination at its finest.

cryptomak

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Maid is finishing their journey, Safex is just beginning.
Don't even compare it.
Cheers mate!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Don't even compare it.
Cheers mate!

If MAID is "finishing" their journey which I very much doubt, then it's been over a decade in the making.

If Safex is just "beginning" then god help its investards.

Roll Eyes
cryptomak

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

Don't even compare it.
Cheers mate!

If MAID is "finishing" their journey which I very much doubt, then it's been over a decade in the making.

If Safex is just "beginning" then god help its investards.

Roll Eyes

I just hope u wasn't part of maid. When I said finishing...well we all know why they're ''finishing their journey'', so that's what we agree about. Cheesy
However, Safex is different story! Safex is a gem!
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Soon pre sale with 30% BONUS https://twitter.com/WoroOfficial

no one cares about this... Safex rules!!!!
You better tell us when safex appears on a good exchange.
In December, they said that the exchange will be in January.
In January, it was said that the exchange will appear in February.
It's March now, there's no normal exchange.
Some empty promises.

buy bitcoin
JulianCrump

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

Well, Bittrex delisted because they don't allow assets that basically act as "stocks", offering dividends as part of a business and whatnot. Other exchanges may have actually not been totally aware of this issue and de-listed as a result of maybe some kind of liability. Though at this point, anything is possible and it could be a result of anything imagineable...

I was going to put some money back into Safex but for the time being, I'll pass...
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

This coin was one of my favorite ones. And I was trading when it was around 100- 200 satoshi at Bittrex before the Chille. I was very disappointed when Bittrex delists it because of the dividend. SAFEX deserve a better exchange than cryptopia.
I think Hitbtc would be great for this coin for a new start.

At their forum I saw the topic, they considered the question about this exchange. But the community did not support there. Although Hitbtc , in my opinion, has normal liquidity.

buy bitcoin
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Hey guys, I just had a couple questions. Maybe you guys can answer them?

Has the "Chilli" coin snapshot taken place? So Safex essentially acts as a "share" of the future marketplace, right? And the "Chilli" coins will act as the currency on the marketplace? Or at least as one of them? And as I understand, there will be a snapshot where current Safex holders will have like 10-20% of the total "Chilli" supply distributed among them..?

Also... I did take a look at the dividend calculator on the site, but can anyone explain the relationship between the total market cap, the value of each coin, and the percentage of dividend, all that stuff? By changing a value or two, it seems like it mucks up all the other values? I'm having trouble understanding how that is supposed to work...

Anyway, really looking forward to this project in the future as I've already said. Maybe we can make Safex a well-known entry point for newbies. We'll gain a lot of value, and really make more people look at this project...

crypt0baws

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

Ælf/XMR Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

Counting down the days until my 6 SAFEX coins stuck on Bittrex help me retire early.  Cheesy Grin

Ælf; the 3rd gen Blockchain Network. Sign up & earn Ælf! (https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0L0Y0V0H3F2M)
cryptomak

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Has the "Chilli" coin snapshot taken place? So Safex essentially acts as a "share" of the future marketplace, right? And the "Chilli" coins will act as the currency on the marketplace? Or at least as one of them? And as I understand, there will be a snapshot where current Safex holders will have like 10-20% of the total "Chilli" supply distributed among them..?

Also... I did take a look at the dividend calculator on the site, but can anyone explain the relationship between the total market cap, the value of each coin, and the percentage of dividend, all that stuff? By changing a value or two, it seems like it mucks up all the other values? I'm having trouble understanding how that is supposed to work...

Anyway, really looking forward to this project in the future as I've already said. Maybe we can make Safex a well-known entry point for newbies. We'll gain a lot of value, and really make more people look at this project...

Probably Chilli will be Safex Cash, but is not active yet.
Yes, Safex will be shares of the future marketplace, and Safex Cash will be currency.
Owners of the Safex tokens will get some % of Safex Cash.

There's the text of their economist, maybe it can help about calculator.
 https://medium.com/@ivanatudor/safex-dividend-calculator-why-what-and-how-b71f381fd33

yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Now the price of SAFEX is very cheap, I think it can be bought now, and the market will be warm, there should be a room for rising.
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

Yawwwwwwn What's up with the Chili block chain? I want my coinTs

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BitJunkie556

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

Probably Chilli will be Safex Cash, but is not active yet.
Yes, Safex will be shares of the future marketplace, and Safex Cash will be currency.
Owners of the Safex tokens will get some % of Safex Cash.

There's the text of their economist, maybe it can help about calculator.
 https://medium.com/@ivanatudor/safex-dividend-calculator-why-what-and-how-b71f381fd33

Great link. Thanks a lot for the clarification!

BitJunkie556

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Anyone know if there are any other projects that are attacking markets similar to SAFEX? I'm just trying to see what else is out there, and how it compares. I think Hubii might be similar, but apparently it's more for contracting jobs, rather than being a generalized marketplace. Could be wrong though. Anyone?

Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

When is Safex releasing Safex Cash?
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

Now the price of SAFEX is very cheap, I think it can be bought now, and the market will be warm, there should be a room for rising.

There is always a room for rising, but the question now is how long are you willing to wait.
If you trust SAFEX, you would definitely believe that the market condition now is not a big problem, instead it's your chance to buy more
to hold and wait for the good news in the future.

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

Oh, I thought SAFEX was dead after it was delisted from major exchanges
cryptomak

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Here is interview with Hr Ivana, looks like safex have new faces who are making progress!
To be honest I'm not worried for the exchange... I'm just chillin' Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkmfS3WmeQ&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: