Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191514 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:13:07 PM

Some pullback. and another pump before update incoming
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

This is good to know about development progress that is good sign they moving forward according to the plan.

hopefull this project will be succes!!!
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

Now to 1000!
feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

I'll keep holding SEC. I do not sell for less than $ 1 at least.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

There is absolutely zero reason to believe the developers are not going to release their wallet on time.

However, there are several very good reasons to believe that they ARE going to release their wallet in two days.

2. They have shared updates showing front end wallet graphics. They spent time and money getting the new logo on to exchanges. Why do that for a fake wallet release?

Because that's what they are good at -- logos.

4. They have been to crypto conference with their idea/roadmap, and are doing so again the day after release. Why sign up for these public events if all they have to do is create a fake wallet and bail? Why risk exposing themselves?

You and the rest naive idiots will get a wallet which cannot send coins. A wallet which checks the balance over omniexplorer.info and the price over coinmarketcap.com. That's merely an HTML app with several ajax requests.

5. Constant dev updates and discussion. Not what scammers do. Scammers keep everything vague and try not to engage too much unless they are doing damage control while they dump coins over time. They give vague updates, and usually have aggressive attitudes toward people with questions. This Dev has been very good at answering questions. He even CREATED A FAQ PAGE FOR USERS TO ASK QUESTIONS so they could accumulate the most common questions and answer them in detail via the new FAQ page on the soon-to-be-updated website.

It's not scam, it's just not a product to be proud of. It's an ugly toy that hardly worths several $ millions.

Vbrah

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:52:28 PM

Where can we find out more details of the conference? Does anyone know what time it will start?
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:06:53 PM

There is absolutely zero reason to believe the developers are not going to release their wallet on time.

However, there are several very good reasons to believe that they ARE going to release their wallet in two days.

2. They have shared updates showing front end wallet graphics. They spent time and money getting the new logo on to exchanges. Why do that for a fake wallet release?

4. They have been to crypto conference with their idea/roadmap, and are doing so again the day after release. Why sign up for these public events if all they have to do is create a fake wallet and bail? Why risk exposing themselves?

You and the rest naive idiots will get a wallet which cannot send coins. A wallet which checks the balance over omniexplorer.info and the price over coinmarketcap.com. That's merely an HTML app with several ajax requests.

5. Constant dev updates and discussion. Not what scammers do. Scammers keep everything vague and try not to engage too much unless they are doing damage control while they dump coins over time. They give vague updates, and usually have aggressive attitudes toward people with questions. This Dev has been very good at answering questions. He even CREATED A FAQ PAGE FOR USERS TO ASK QUESTIONS so they could accumulate the most common questions and answer them in detail via the new FAQ page on the soon-to-be-updated website.

It's not scam, it's just not a product to be proud of. It's an ugly toy that hardly worths several $ millions.

I'll  of course reserve judgement on the wallet before it is released, but IMO, all facts/indicators point to a good dev team, a popular project and a strong community. That is the magic formula. Not being the best wallet in the entire crypto world would not change that. MC is going WAY UP on this one, along with the unprecedented crypto MC increase. That writing is on the wall.

Strong mid to long term coin, and even stronger incentive to hold if you can get a lot of coins. Dividends from one of the first decentralized marketplaces is nothing to shake a stick at. That's early .com type shit. That's how people with a little money can turn it in to a lot of money. You don't make nearly as much money waiting for the completed product to be fully vetted and released before you buy in. Duh.

I am absolutely certain Daniel and CO. are proud of their product. You can simply go to the SAFEX forum and read the updates from the last year to understand that. You can watch the videos/interviews and immediately understand that. This is some ground floor stuff. This is the grass roots that turn in to a big, beautiful lawn.

Anyone who can't see that is going to miss the train, and that's OK. The train doesn't much care. It just keeps going.

See everyone on Jupiter in a few months.

And see you all in another galaxy in a year or two. HODL that digital gold tight.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

I'll  of course reserve judgement on the wallet before it is released, but IMO, all facts/indicators point to a good dev team, a popular project and a strong community. That is the magic formula. Not being the best wallet in the entire crypto world would not change that. MC is going WAY UP on this one, along with the unprecedented crypto MC increase. That writing is on the wall.

Strong mid to long term coin, and even stronger incentive to hold if you can get a lot of coins. Dividends from one of the first decentralized marketplaces is nothing to shake a stick at. That's early .com type shit. That's how people with a little money can turn it in to a lot of money. You don't make nearly as much money waiting for the completed product to be fully vetted and released before you buy in. Duh.

I am absolutely certain Daniel and CO. are proud of their product. You can simply go to the SAFEX forum and read the updates from the last year to understand that. You can watch the videos/interviews and immediately understand that. This is some ground floor stuff. This is the grass roots that turn in to a big, beautiful lawn.

Anyone who can't see that is going to miss the train, and that's OK. The train doesn't much care. It just keeps going.

See everyone on Jupiter in a few months.

And see you all in another galaxy in a year or two. HODL that digital gold tight.

You can be proud of any of your shits, no one cares. It's the quality that matters. HODL my dick, not this vomit. You don't have the moral right to entice naive investors, but if that's the only way to make a living, go on, be the PR bitch.
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

I guess today's pump is over?
BeyondDeception

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

Question is, will there be another one tomorrow considering tomorrow is the big update? Or, rather late tonight for me, given Poland time.

China is waking up right now too. Not sure if they'll have much influence on it, given that it's not on a lot of exchanges.
Vbrah

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:57:17 PM

Question is, will there be another one tomorrow considering tomorrow is the big update? Or, rather late tonight for me, given Poland time.

China is waking up right now too. Not sure if they'll have much influence on it, given that it's not on a lot of exchanges.

How many hours until the conference?
BeyondDeception

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:02:24 AM

How many hours until the conference?

Not sure - I've been looking for a start time, but haven't found anything. Though most conferences/trade shows tend to start at 9-10AM. My guess is somewhere right around that time frame and then depending on his time slot - that could be a few hours too.
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

You can be proud of any of your shits, no one cares. It's the quality that matters. HODL my dick, not this vomit. You don't have the moral right to entice naive investors, but if that's the only way to make a living, go on, be the PR bitch.

Money talks, and bullshit walks. You might want to start walkin', cause my wallet is talking up a STORM.

Tell ya what, FUDMEISTER, I'll be here all year. If you are right, I'll unhappily eat crow, because I have integrity.

If not....

=)

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:10:03 AM

I'm not seeing any barrier up to the 900 sat's that's not so great. Then there is another one in the 1000 sat that can be easily knocked down with the volume that the coin has.

It will not be difficult to see a pump again.
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

At what time tomorrow?? Will the presentation in Poland be? Undecided

start 9-45 to 17-45
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Per one of the team members on the SLACK channel, for those of you not on Slack:

1. Wallet will have full release on the 9th.

2. Tomorrows conference will be the first preview of the wallet and website.

3. In regards to the quality of the wallet and website: "...website and the wallet is some next gen s**t in crypto world, you'll see"

As always, trade accordingly.  Smiley

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:08:43 AM

SEC is stopped. There is not much in before 900. If someone with 30 bitcoins comes out wanting to make a pump, they can get there.
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

Per one of the team members on the SLACK channel, for those of you not on Slack:

1. Wallet will have full release on the 9th.

2. Tomorrows conference will be the first preview of the wallet and website.

3. In regards to the quality of the wallet and website: "...website and the wallet is some next gen s**t in crypto world, you'll see"

As always, trade accordingly.  Smiley

Instead of answering PMs, I'll just do it here.

To be clear, this is how things appear *to me* to be unfolding. These are my OPINIONS ONLY based on what knowledge I have. As always do your own research if you want to verify anything I say here.

1. Team will unveil new website and wallet at conference in Poland tomorrow (August 6th).
2. Based on how nice those look, people will start buying SAFEX. Price will rise.
3. Price will trend up towards actual wallet release (August 9th)
4. After wallet release, price will either dip due to hype dying down, or
5. Crypto online media and Youtubers will feature the coin and drive new all-time-highs for awhile.
6. Eventually, price will dip down and form new floor several hundred sats under all-time-high.
7. Price will rise and fall from there based on hype leading up to Blockchain release.
8. Blockchain/Chille Market release and product marketing occur.....and then....
9. Moon and beyond.

Holding these babies for the long haul. Good luck!

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:23:43 AM

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
BeyondDeception

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:50:07 AM

That's a damn cool picture!!!!!!! That picture alone makes me want to buy some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: