Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?  (Read 21118 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:04:23 PM

The minimum? i don't say it will be minimum for a trader. I'd say how much you can afford to lose at the beginning. Yes i mention lose, 'coz if you are a newbie in trading. You will make a wrong move first and lose your funds. But you will learn from your mistake, and correct it. So thats why i say how much you can afford to lose. Trading is not an easy part of earning money online. Your baddest enemy there will be your emotions and yourself. LOL
That's why its really advisable to put only small amounts when you are just a total newbie on trading and you are right its not really an easy thing to learn up trading,emotions would really affect you on trading and if you cant able to handle it then for sure you would really have a hard time on trading career.Trading is not really an easy thing even most people is recommending it.

Starting with small amounts is recommended in case you are just started with trading, but the main thing with small amounts is that people tend to take extra high risks just because it's barely causing any harm when they lose out. If they happen to win, they take for granted that it will happen the second time as well. Exactly then things go wrong as people then immensely up their amount and take the exact same risk. Greed is a bitch.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

The minimum to start as a trader is very small.
I offer you the minimum and with the minimum you can earn satoshi.
Just claim for free on my U2 system and start trading.

what is your mean about free
you can give capital money if join u2 system
or you can give free signal in trading
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:06:25 PM

The minimum to start as a trader is very small.
I offer you the minimum and with the minimum you can earn satoshi.
Just claim for free on my U2 system and start trading.

what is your mean about free
you can give capital money if join u2 system
or you can give free signal in trading

Here is the polemic from some people here...nothing is free...
But then this forum is as well not free...

What do I mean about free?
I mean you have never to deposit...you can only withdraw (lol)

You get free shares or voucher and you trade like you feel it is the best for you.
You are in a real situation and you buy,sell,transfert,re-invest etc...to make best profit.
I doubt you will find a site with more information to trade.
Some people take my many information for "confusity" (lol)
I agree a classic faucet is less confuse...(lol) but on a classic faucet you can not trade and you do not get dividends.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:18:39 PM

There is no minimum amount to trade. You take any amount you can and feel comfortable with and start "playing". You will learn the best on your own skin. If it goes well for you you can increase the amount as well listen to some advice from professionals.

malaj
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:29:44 PM

The minimum? i don't say it will be minimum for a trader. I'd say how much you can afford to lose at the beginning. Yes i mention lose, 'coz if you are a newbie in trading. You will make a wrong move first and lose your funds. But you will learn from your mistake, and correct it. So thats why i say how much you can afford to lose. Trading is not an easy part of earning money online. Your baddest enemy there will be your emotions and yourself. LOL
I am completely agreed with you, minimum amount will vary for different persons.
In the beginning mistakes will be made so trader must invest the amount which can be affordable. After passage of time with experience, trading can help to earn money but it always remain very risky way to earn even after gaining skills for safer trading too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

I think it's possible to gamble with any amount of money. But there is differenence in the final result that you expect. With little investment you will have little profit. This law is not new.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:58:01 AM

That's why its really advisable to put only small amounts when you are just a total newbie on trading and you are right its not really an easy thing to learn up trading,emotions would really affect you on trading and if you cant able to handle it then for sure you would really have a hard time on trading career.Trading is not really an easy thing even most people is recommending it.
starting trading as newbie from a small amount will be a good decision. you should put only such amount in trading that you can bear to lost in trading when you are a newbie. after that when you become mature then you can use a big one for trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:19:04 PM

I think it's possible to gamble with any amount of money. But there is differenence in the final result that you expect. With little investment you will have little profit. This law is not new.
If you are just getting started that little investment is a practical move since you don't know enough about the market and how the coins move from this past few days. If you are new in the field then don't try big investment because it will more like messing up yourself and wiping out your money. So better to learn from experience using small investment.
althea123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

well if you are new to trading sing a minimal investment is good. for you to know the flow or the system of the trading world.0.01 btc is okay for starters learn first to find a good coin to trade at and try trading your chosen coin.and after a while or days you will know how trading works.then if you believe and know that you can handle trading for good that is the good time to increase your investment in trading..because other traders profit much because they invest bigger.because i see in trading you need big investment to earn bigger Smiley..but it is not easy to trade so is suggest watching videos first and learn the proper trading techniques..dont buy scam coin..and dont focus only on one coin try different other coins...thats all i can say.bigger investment gives bigger profit if your trading is good but if you have chose a scam coin and buy all using your bitcoin it can affect your investment tremendously..buy good coins..make some research for it Smiley

goofluck trading traders Smiley
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

Yes that will be the right decision to invest such amount that you can afford to lose in start, as in starting there is always a little chance to win in trading, so it is necessary to invest such an amount that you can afford to lose.

When you get some experience in trading then you should invest the amount you consider good for making decent profits.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:11:18 PM

If you are just getting started that little investment is a practical move since you don't know enough about the market and how the coins move from this past few days. If you are new in the field then don't try big investment because it will more like messing up yourself and wiping out your money. So better to learn from experience using small investment.
In my personal experience, I found that trading does not require that much amount of experience, all you have to do is watch the market and try to predict what is going to happened.

It is true that you should never get greedy and use a large amount of money when trading for the first time, and I found the short time trading is profitable.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:06:47 AM

Starting with small amounts is recommended in case you are just started with trading, but the main thing with small amounts is that people tend to take extra high risks just because it's barely causing any harm when they lose out. If they happen to win, they take for granted that it will happen the second time as well. Exactly then things go wrong as people then immensely up their amount and take the exact same risk. Greed is a bitch.
in fact if you are going to invest your money in trading altcoins the you can even start a form a low amount, as there are so many altcoins whose price are too much reasonable to be trade wight good potential price to be increase in future.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

in fact if you are going to invest your money in trading altcoins the you can even start a form a low amount, as there are so many altcoins whose price are too much reasonable to be trade wight good potential price to be increase in future.
Yes in cryptoworld you can invest even in a small amount.. even for newbies you can start trading using your bitcoins. Just remember that there's always risks when you do trading just like gambling. So that's why it's better to learn and understand how trading works in cryptoworld. There's a big potential for you to earn more money/btc in the long run once you already know how to trade.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?

We have no minimum amount of satoshi for us to start trading. As long as you are determined to learn about it. I think 0.001 satoshi is considered as minimum amount of satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: