Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: MTGox is apparently out of money...(Inaba and MTGox and his ASICS)  (Read 3742 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:16:08 AM

We aren't a hot air balloon factory.
But you could be. Imagine the possibilities... the heat generated from raging trolls is far greater than nuclear energy. You could even make a deal with Toyota to power the next generation of their Prius.

Ladies and gentlemen, not only is BFL a pioneer in the latest bitcoin technology, but they just may have ended America's energy crisis. Woohoo!

QFT.  Epic.  You'll get a founding shareholder stake in our new company spinoff.

Is it an empty box factory ?

It's the Inaba Wonka empty box factory!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:10:49 AM

We aren't a hot air balloon factory.
But you could be. Imagine the possibilities... the heat generated from raging trolls is far greater than nuclear energy. You could even make a deal with Toyota to power the next generation of their Prius.

Ladies and gentlemen, not only is BFL a pioneer in the latest bitcoin technology, but they just may have ended America's energy crisis. Woohoo!

QFT.  Epic.  You'll get a founding shareholder stake in our new company spinoff.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 06:17:39 AM

Nar.... He shit all over tom at bASIC... now like any Ego maniac he needs a bigger target.

Because Tom was a liar, as evidenced by his whole scheme falling apart.  Or did you miss the fact that Tom's little enterprise exploded in his face because of his ineptness and constant lies?

BTW, if any of you shitheads ever wonder why I'm such an asshole to you, it's because you can't resist following me around, posting irrelevant shit after me, just like the good little followers you are, always eating the shit I leave for you.  Enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy watching you eat my shit and hang off my every post.   <-- That's only half sarcastic, for those of you not able to catch it.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 07:52:45 AM

Nar.... He shit all over tom at bASIC... now like any Ego maniac he needs a bigger target.

Because Tom was a liar, as evidenced by his whole scheme falling apart.  Or did you miss the fact that Tom's little enterprise exploded in his face because of his ineptness and constant lies?

BTW, if any of you shitheads ever wonder why I'm such an asshole to you, it's because you can't resist following me around, posting irrelevant shit after me, just like the good little followers you are, always eating the shit I leave for you.  Enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy watching you eat my shit and hang off my every post.   <-- That's only half sarcastic, for those of you not able to catch it.

Er..... from your own post....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135301.msg1464613#msg1464613

"Oh, it's the same Tom.  You just never saw the dirtbag side of him that I've seen.  Welcome to the dark side."

As regards people "hanging" off your words... (Egomaniac coming out again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dtf2Vn_OI

The only thing hanging...  is you off that dogs ass.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:25:07 PM

People like you make others believe people like me.

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 07:23:49 PM

Because Tom was a liar, as evidenced by his whole scheme falling apart.  Or did you miss the fact that Tom's little enterprise exploded in his face because of his ineptness and constant lies?

BTW, if any of you shitheads ever wonder why I'm such an asshole to you, it's because you can't resist following me around, posting irrelevant shit after me, just like the good little followers you are, always eating the shit I leave for you.  Enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy watching you eat my shit and hang off my every post.   <-- That's only half sarcastic, for those of you not able to catch it.

Er..... from your own post....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135301.msg1464613#msg1464613

"Oh, it's the same Tom.  You just never saw the dirtbag side of him that I've seen.  Welcome to the dark side."

As regards people "hanging" off your words... (Egomaniac coming out again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dtf2Vn_OI

The only thing hanging...  is you off that dogs ass.

Which is why you're in an unrelated subform, posting in an unrelated thread, having nothing to do with you, posting off topic replies to one of my posts.  Yeah, you don't hang off my every post, sure thing. Smiley  Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel special.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 07:29:02 PM

lol

Please step away from your parent's computer.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 07:33:00 PM

And there's CreativeX... perfect.  Like I said... hanging off my every post. Smiley  It's like a pack of retarded paparazzi. (Or is that a redundant term?)

philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 07:46:54 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 09:51:40 PM by philips

...Like I said... hanging off my every post. Smiley  It's like a pack of retarded paparazzi. (Or is that a redundant term?)

I do not know about paparazzi, could be a good way to describe it...but this relentless passionate stalking rather reminds me of this:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=88e_1261432873
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 07:50:58 PM

Man, how did you find a video of CreativeX outside?  I wasn't aware he came out of his basement unless there was an earthquake.

creativex

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 07:57:40 PM

You do know that when someone posts it moves the thread up in the latest unread posts list right? It's not all about you, seek help bud.

Perhaps you, your pal over at bullshido and the vleisides thief can all do group therapy together. Sure you can pay with funds stolen from retirees.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 09:39:29 PM

Keep on hanging, CreativeX!  How that flavor in your mouth?

creativex

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:43:10 PM

Excellent thank you sir egomaniac, but then I've always enjoyed a decent glass of pinot noir.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 09:47:42 PM

No problem.. I'll keep dropping those nuggets of shit as long as you keep eating them.

creativex

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:07:48 PM

Seems you've been doing that since you began (mis)representing BFL. I haven't bought any of it thanks.

Cheers.

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 01:52:09 PM

HERPA DERPA TROLOLOL

In 15 years of forums posting I've NEVER SEEN one person get followed and stalked on the level that Inaba is.

IT'S FUCKING CREEPY!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
BlackLilac Jordan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

HERPA DERPA TROLOLOL

In 15 years of forums posting I've NEVER SEEN one person get followed and stalked on the level that Inaba is.

IT'S FUCKING CREEPY!

I don't know much about this situation, but... come on. This guy is the most public representative of a company that has millions of dollars in people's pre-order money, and they have missed their delivery date. What do you expect?
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 04:31:31 PM

I don't know much about this situation, but... come on. This guy is the most public representative of a company that has millions of dollars in people's pre-order money, and they have missed their delivery date. What do you expect?

Yeah, true. The same way you would expect a public figure to be stalked by sick fucks with empty lives.
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 04:41:57 AM

Yeah, true. The same way you would expect a public figure to be stalked by sick fucks with empty lives.

I take offense at your claims, for Bitcoins are my life.  Cool

No seriously, it pays my heart meds a bit.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: