Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in AVALON guy? Come on, let me show u his TRUE COLOR.  (Read 7813 times)
RobertM (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 08:26:37 AM

Hi guys,
miners and developers,
did u say congratulations and cheers when u got the news that AVALON ASIC machine shipped?
do u respect NGzhang?
maybe u feel he's the same guy just like u and me who loves bitcoin and wanna take care of bitcoin.
but i'm very sorry to say u r wrong.
to NGzhang, miners just shit bugs living in the mud under his shoes.

http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f55aad7d.jpg

NGzhang: just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners
killthelion:so impolite
pigface: do u need the CEO of AMD to take ur phone when u plan to buy a 7970?
pigface: kidding?
NGzhang: what?

http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f587b11b.jpg

NGzhang: what's politeness?(maybe he wanna say why be polite)

not shock u:
here's more
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f4bdd002.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f506f2e4.jpg

allow me just translate the parts of his words.
NGzhang:(miners) living in the bottom of the BTC ecosystem.
NGzhang: LOL
NGzhang: miners have no dignity, no human rights
NGzhang: that's it.

HEY GUYS,
what r ur feelings?
i was full of rage when i saw that.
i do respect great developers in bitcoin area who paid much for btc
and i do know they made it because they love btc and believe in btc.
but NGzhang, this guy is a piece of junk.
he came here just for quick money, and i think he'll be a killer of btc.

and my miner brothers, thinking of a guy who take ur more than 1k usd and teese u.
will u be happy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 08:30:37 AM

Welcome to the internet - when some drama flows, some trolls use their adversary/compeditor's name to start flame wars.

jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 08:45:05 AM

Why don't you copy the whole conversation instead of cutting some quotes in the middle? No matter it is justified or not, there must be a reason for him to say "just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners"

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
RobertM (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:09:46 AM

Why don't you copy the whole conversation instead of cutting some quotes in the middle? No matter it is justified or not, there must be a reason for him to say "just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners"

i know someone will ask me this question
these msg comes from screenshots a QQ group( a software popular in China, like msn or ym)
i'm not in that group, so i saw these 4 pics just from an angry guy, who posted them in another group

i thought about his words for a long time
i also tried to imagine why he said so, it wasted my couple of hrs.
but suddenly i realized i dont need to think so much
a normal btc guy will never ever say these shit words, that's enough.
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:26:31 AM

i know someone will ask me this question
these msg comes from screenshots a QQ group( a software popular in China, like msn or ym)
i'm not in that group, so i saw these 4 pics just from an angry guy, who posted them in another group

i thought about his words for a long time
i also tried to imagine why he said so, it wasted my couple of hrs.
but suddenly i realized i dont need to think so much
a normal btc guy will never ever say these shit words, that's enough.

Maybe someone insulted him first, who knows? I don't personally know him but had some PMs and never felt insulted by him

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:32:53 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 09:57:48 AM by greyhawk

I really don't see where he's wrong?  Huh

Look at the threads in Custom Hardware. A lot of the miners or miners-to-be DO act like they have no dignity at all, repeating their master's words like biblical scripture.

He's also almost right about miners living at the bottom of the ecosystem. The system is inherently tiered.

The ones making money are the ones providing the tools of business. Exchanges, payment processors, hardware manufacturers.

Then you have the black market making money.

Then there's the BTCtalk Digital Goods Marketplace, a hive of scum and villainy selling illegally gotten invites and tokens and tickets and cards and anything else they could get their hack on.

Then you have the miners scraping for bits and pieces fighting like wild dogs for scraps of flesh.

And at the bottom in the BTCtalk Marketplace finally the ones trying to sell whatever junk they could find at yard sales and flea markets and in bulk rubbish. And failing miserably at that.
RobertM (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:57:13 AM

I really don't see where he's wrong?  Huh

Look at the threads in Custom Hardware. A lot of the miners or miners-to-be DO act like they have no dignity at all, repeating their master's words like biblical scripture.

He's also almost right about miners living at the bottom of the ecosystem. The system is inherently tiered.

The ones making money are the ones providing the tools of business. Exchanges, payment processors, hardware manufacturers.

Then you have the black market making money.

Then there's the BTCtalk Digital Goods Marketplace, a hive of scum and villainy selling illegally gotten invites and tokens and tickets and cards and anything else they could get their hack on.

Then you have the miners scraping for bits and pieces fighting like wild dogs for scraps of flesh.

And at the bottom in the BTCtalk Marketplace finally the ones trying to sell whatever junk they could find at yard sales and flea markets and in bulk rubbish. And failing miserably at that.

hmmm, maybe u r right.
i do see some miners in that way.
to u, they r just like flies. u can say anything np.
but to NGzhang, they r his customers.
do i need to explain more about my opinion?

all btc guys r swimming in the same pool, why someone has a feeling that he's more noble than the others?
Ridiculous!
BCMan

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 11:03:12 AM

Without miners there would be no Bitcoin or other alt cryptocurrency. Treating miners like that is truly idiotic.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 11:03:16 AM

do u respect NGzhang?

Even if your accusations are true - it seems to be common practice amongst Bitcoin ASIC manufacturers to insult their customer base  (Josh does this every fucking day) Grin

As long as Avalon delivers I give a shit.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 11:49:29 AM

I do have to admit that I find, especially in the Custom Hardware section, most users acting as idiots, trolls and manic depressed duchbags that needs some form of attention.
However, I do believe there are alot of miners which are just 'silent' readers, which time-to-time post a useful answer or ask a question.

In my opinion many users here (and specifically bitcointalk.org in general) too often doesn't leave their keyboard, and should go outside sometime to meet with real people instead of relating everyting by bits-and-bytes.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:37:56 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 02:17:56 PM by John (johnthedong)

Without seeing the full context, we cannot know what is the intent behind his words.

Full translation below for the other conversations:

NGzhang: What do you mean by politeness?
/pig: Have the time to accept your phone call.
killthelion: The final product retailers should be in contact in this case
killthelion: Do you expect the Head Of Health Ministry to greet you when you go to a hospital?
killthelion: You guys are not making sense here.
/pig: (scowling face)

killthelion: You're just a seller; why are you so proud?
NGzhang: The lowest level in the ecosystem.
Who am I: (references out of context)( Why the long winded talk?)
/pig: Haha
3/4stick of cigarrete: Let me say something fair. It is not NGZ who're selling to you, the sales are done using the website. You'll need to visit the site to buy. NGZ has placed this bluntly, if you want to buy in large numbers you can contact him, otherwise please purchase through the website. This is analogous to (name of a shop here that I don't know)'s modus operandi, although the service is certainly not that good as (name of shop)'s.
NGzhang:LOL

(last Pic)
(photoshopped pic section)
edit:

NGzhang: just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners

killthelion: You guys mine until your dignity is lost.
Who am I: If you think it's not high tech enough, then go and make one of your own.
NGZhang: That's correct
NGzhang: Mining makes you have no dignity, no human rights.

Well, that certainly makes more sense now...
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:45:28 PM

impressive.  Grin
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:50:42 PM

Haha, ngzhang, what a heart breaker Wink
RobertM (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 01:15:57 PM

John, what a good translation.
ask some Chinese come here to tell  is that what he wanna say, dont play a game of words.
i know the whole story now, and i can post all screenshot here.
maybe the best way is anyone interested in this issue just try to find a Chinese friend to translate.

what makes me feel embarrassed is when i tried to say something for miners who bought or plan to buy AVALON machine.
why do they just keep silence?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 01:35:18 PM

ask some Chinese come here to tell  is that what he wanna say, dont play a game of words.
maybe the best way is anyone interested in this issue just try to find a Chinese friend to translate.

what makes me feel embarrassed is when i tried to say something for miners who bought or plan to buy AVALON machine.

I believe I am producing the most accurate translation here, and I'm not playing a game of words. I am merely interested to show the exact translation as opposed to you who have a clear agenda here.

That said, most people here don't really care about what NGZhang's saying as long as he's producing a working product. You should see other ASIC manufacturer's - they even swear publicly. No one gives a damn as long as they're producing an actual product.

PS: I have no affinity with either ASIC manufacturer. I am a native speaker of Chinese and English, for the record, and I understand the meaning behind the phrases without machine translation.
Axios
Donator

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Axios Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 01:44:58 PM

I would trust John's translation a lot more. Just because your English is not so good. After two translations the meaning of the words would be definitely lost.

chaut0

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:08:47 PM

Without seeing the full context, we cannot know what is the intent behind his words.

http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f587b11b.jpg
killthelion: Do you expect the Head Of Health Ministry to greet you when you go to a hospital?

http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f4bdd002.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe3f506f2e4.jpg

3/4stick of cigarrete: Let me say something fair. It is not NGZ who're selling to you, the sales are done using the website. You'll need to visit the site to buy. NGZ has placed this bluntly, if you want to buy in large numbers you can contact him, otherwise please purchase through the website. This is analogous to (name of a shop here that I don't know)'s modus operandi, although the service is certainly not that good as (name of shop)'s.

(last Pic)
(photoshopped pic section) NGZhang:The lowest level in the ecosystem.
Who am I: If you think it's not high tech enough, then go and make one of your own.

John, please don't lie, I am a native speaker and you are lying quite thoroughly.

In this line:(photoshopped pic section) NGZhang:The lowest level in the ecosystem.

It should be: Did someone experienced a hallucination that I ever think highly of miners?

Meaning: Did someone experienced a hallucination that I ever respected miners?

And I typed a (simplified) Chinese transcript of that line, go Google translate it if you don't believe me.

好像刚才有人出现了我曾经瞧得起矿工的幻觉?

Google Translate English:Just as someone I used to think much of the miners hallucinations?

John, it was not wise for you to play the game of word, really, it is not wise.

And other fellow Bitcoiners, it was said that:好問則裕,自用則小 Meaning that if you ask questions, you will be rich in knowledge, if you are opinionated, there are little use of you. (Yeah, I write traditional Chinese, I live in Hong Kong)

RobertM (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:09:57 PM

here's the whole story.

http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9be5e2f8c.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9be94ec49.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9befce832.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9bf46343f.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9bf973d73.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9c03bb1cf.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9c0858664.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9c0cbaf06.jpg
http://vip.tu265.com/b-21378-50fe9c111e568.jpg
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:15:48 PM

Man, I wish you guys used real imagehosts that are not blacklisted everywhere instead of what you use.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:17:12 PM

(last Pic)
(photoshopped pic section) NGZhang:The lowest level in the ecosystem.

John, please don't lie, I am a native speaker and you are lying quite thoroughly.

In this line:(photoshopped pic section) NGZhang:The lowest level in the ecosystem.

It should be: Did someone experienced a hallucination that I ever think highly of miners?

Meaning: Did someone experienced a hallucination that I ever respected miners?

And I typed a (simplified) Chinese transcript of that line, go Google translate it if you don't believe me.

好像刚才有人出现了我曾经瞧得起矿工的幻觉?

Google Translate English:Just as someone I used to think much of the miners hallucinations?

John, it was not wise for you to play the game of word, really, it is not wise.

And other fellow Bitcoiners, it was said that:好問則裕,自用則小 Meaning that if you ask questions, you will be rich in knowledge, if you are opinionated, there are little use of you. (Yeah, I write traditional Chinese, I live in Hong Kong)

Yep, I admit I mistranslated that part (好像刚才有人出现了我曾经瞧得起矿工的幻觉?) due to copy and pasting. The correct translation is in the OP:

Replying on a phone sucks.  Embarrassed

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: