Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in AVALON guy? Come on, let me show u his TRUE COLOR.  (Read 7813 times)
RobertM (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:26:08 PM

Man, I wish you guys used real imagehosts that are not blacklisted everywhere instead of what you use.

imagehosts u can easily visit r blocked by GFW.   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:28:24 PM

The images are loading slowly for me. Yikes, this'll take me some time to go through.

Man, I wish you guys used real imagehosts that are not blacklisted everywhere instead of what you use.

imagehosts u can easily visit r blocked by GFW.   Grin

I've leeched the links over to imgur.com here:

http://imgur.com/799Hv8W,letNaZg,bWUqqPy,oAdHUra,3lENCky,LgrEBRP#4
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:30:39 PM

thanks RobertM, now that you posted the whole story, you have even less of an arguement.

tl;dr;

ngzhang: I'm not customer support, just because you purchased Avalon does not mean I need you answer your calls, I'm leaving, I got stuff to do and no time to deal with you trolls. ( none of these people ordered from Avalon ).

like on Bitcointalk, most Avalon supporters simply bought units from us, and Trolls spend all day trolling on the forum, China is no different, see this chat group log.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

A cursory review shows that ngzhang is the sole technical advisor, customer service, and general salesman for the China region, and he is 'going crazy' from that. I'll have to spend some time making out head and tail from the longish conversation, though....

There's a couple of detractors in the conversation stating that ngzhang blocked them for trolling. I still do not see ngzhang's faults here.

tl;dr: nothing of significance here apart from the trolling. The drama is worse in the Avalon thread.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 04:33:43 PM

Without miners there would be no Bitcoin or other alt cryptocurrency. Treating miners like that is truly idiotic.

That's indicative for the mining of other commodities. My dad, in his mid teens, and grandfather worked as coal miners in Belgium, putting in twelve hour shifts, exiting the hole literally covered head-to-toe in black soot, hence the term "black lung".

Moussa Koboura (12) searches for gold in pit that is 5ft deep
in the Sirguin region, Burkina Faso.

The above shown, bitcoin miners deserve the utmost respect, no matter where they reside on the chain.

I look forward the reading the entire translation of the provided screenshots, with at the very least a respected member stating either there's nothing to see here (move on), or somebody's eating more than Ramen noodles.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 04:48:22 PM

He's also almost right about miners living at the bottom of the ecosystem.

Oh yeah? Well, uh YOUR FACE IS!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:06:14 PM

He's also almost right about miners living at the bottom of the ecosystem.

Oh yeah? Well, uh YOUR FACE IS!

I hope this is not like the Human Centipede or something.
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:51:49 PM

Without miners there would be no Bitcoin or other alt cryptocurrency. Treating miners like that is truly idiotic.

That's indicative for the mining of other commodities. My dad, in his mid teens, and grandfather worked as coal miners in Belgium, putting in twelve hour shifts, exiting the hole literally covered head-to-toe in black soot, hence the term "black lung".

The above shown, bitcoin miners deserve the utmost respect, no matter where they reside on the chain.

I look forward the reading the entire translation of the provided screenshots, with at the very least a respected member stating either there's nothing to see here (move on), or somebody's eating more than Ramen noodles.

It's too long to translate. But the first message from killthelion is "Would you (I think he's talking to NGZ) like to note down my phone number, so you can inform me at that time?" There is no clue from the conversation suggesting what time is "that time". It may either mean the delivery of the first batch, or the availability of the second batch. As BitSyncom said none of these people have actually ordered, I guess killthelion was talking about 2nd batch availability but not 1st batch delivery.

NGZ and some other people said he would talk on the phone if the order is >30 units. Killthelion kept trolling and said NGZ was not respecting him, so NGZ said "just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners"

This is my comment: This "killthelion" thought NGZ should serve him like a VIP while he was only going to order 1-2 units.

In Chinese, we say "a man got insult from others because he insulted himself first". Here you can see what it means.

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:55:58 PM

It's too long to translate. But the first message from killthelion is "Would you (I think he's talking to NGZ) like to note down my phone number, so you can inform me at that time?" There is no clue from the conversation suggesting what time is "that time". It may either mean the delivery of the first batch, or the availability of the second batch. As BitSyncom said none of these people have actually ordered, I guess killthelion was talking about 2nd batch availability but not 1st batch delivery.

NGZ and some other people said he would talk on the phone if the order is >30 units. Killthelion kept trolling and said NGZ was not respecting him, so NGZ said "just now some guy got a hallucination that i ever showed any respect to miners"

This is my comment: This "killthelion" thought NGZ should serve him like a VIP while he was only going to order 1-2 units.

In Chinese, we say "a man got insult from others because he insulted himself first". Here you can see what it means.
+1 what jl2012 said. Basically, killthelion and co (another guy who was blocked on chat by ngzhang for trolling) is going around with an agenda of their own.

Inaba at this point would be swearing like mad now.  Roll Eyes
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:00:00 PM

BS. I can read the whole conversation.
killthelion wasnt asking to be treated like VIP. WTF did you get this form? I can see why he want to contact NGZ because nobody knows who handles CSR. Avalon runs purely on website?

then NGZ clearly is disrespectful. Saying these ppl arent worth his fcking time. (typical Chinese business). He obviously think miners are dirtybags.
jl2012
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:10:31 PM

killthelion wasnt asking to be treated like VIP. WTF did you get this form? I can see why he want to contact NGZ because nobody knows who handles CSR. Avalon runs purely on website?

then NGZ clearly is disrespectful. Saying these ppl arent worth his fcking time. (typical Chinese business). He obviously think miners are dirtybags.

If BitSyncom is not lying, killthelion is just a potential 2nd batch customer with an intention to preorder 1-2 unit. WTF makes you think NGZ is obliged to call him when the 2nd batch is available? Should we all leave our phone number to NGZ and ask him to call us when the 2nd batch is available?

jl2012
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:19:46 PM

This is how killthelion-style miners looks like:

You can't expect any respect from others if you act like this

Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:40:55 PM

I couldn't care less, as an Avalon customer, what he wrote in that chat and what he might think about me (or his other customers).
The only thing that counts for me he delivers a good - in working order and as promised - product soon on my doorstep.
And how he does it I don't care.

People should contact Yifu / BitSyncom for questions regarding sales, not him anyways.

No disrespect to the Avalon team by all means, I'm just getting tired of all that wining of trolls and idiots that have nothing to-do all day on this forum...
Nemesis

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:44:33 PM

If BitSyncom is not lying, killthelion is just a potential 2nd batch customer with an intention to preorder 1-2 unit. WTF makes you think NGZ is obliged to call him when the 2nd batch is available? Should we all leave our phone number to NGZ and ask him to call us when the 2nd batch is available?

Because hes chinese? (killthelion) Chinese isnt used to pay and patiently wait. He and NGZ are fellow chinese in the same country where telephone cost nothing. Expecting to speak over the phone rather email isnt extreme.

Only u guys are used to being treated like dirt and now see that treatment as standard.

I dont see anything wrong with killthelion. Infact he wasnt being rude in anyway. NGZ on the other hand, acts like asshole. My bet is NGZ rather have oversea customers.

Anyway, by seeing this chat log you can clearly see another character of NGZ. Funny how he makes money by selling tools to miners.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 12:34:43 AM

Your name is so familiar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_sex_crimes_case

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 12:57:25 AM

Because hes chinese? (killthelion) Chinese isnt used to pay and patiently wait. He and NGZ are fellow chinese in the same country where telephone cost nothing. Expecting to speak over the phone rather email isnt extreme.

Only u guys are used to being treated like dirt and now see that treatment as standard.

I dont see anything wrong with killthelion. Infact he wasnt being rude in anyway. NGZ on the other hand, acts like asshole. My bet is NGZ rather have oversea customers.

Anyway, by seeing this chat log you can clearly see another character of NGZ. Funny how he makes money by selling tools to miners.

I'm in the same country as Russell Crowe.  Does that mean I should have his phone number so I can talk to him when I buy pre-order tickets to his next movie?

Like it or not, it's not usual for customers to have access to the non-customer service staff in most businesses.  Avalon was never really intended to be a retail-type vendor marketing their product to get sales and providing direct customer service.  They're not trying to get as many sales as possible and gain market dominance - that's never been their vision. 

You don't get to talk to the designers and the engineers when you buy a car - not even when you buy a fleet of cars.  You sure as hell don't get to talk to the design teams or upper management when you buy an Apple product. 

Personally, I'm often amazed at the sense of entitlement to the ins and outs of a duck's ass being displayed by ASIC purchasers in general.  I accept that sense of entitlement stems from them feeling like they've been made unwilling investors in the various ASIC projects, but again - you don't get unfettered access to the design team or management at Apple just because you're a shareholder.

We've already seen a lot of Bitcoin enterprises reduce their interaction with this community and focus on providing support to their customers through other means.  As long as this community behaves like entitled, whiny brats, I see no reason why any Bitcoin enterprise should regard these forums as the best way to interact with their present or potential customers.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
jl2012
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:42:41 AM

NGZ made it very clear: he will talk to you over the phone if you order >30 units.

If you are going to pre-order 300,000 next generation CPU from Intel, I bet you can talk to Intel CEO directly.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 03:39:11 AM

PS: I don't really think Nemesis reads or speaks a word of Chinese. He's the one trolling someone who spoke Chinese in the Avalon thread that I deleted after all.
Nemesis

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:25:27 AM

I'm in the same country as Russell Crowe.  Does that mean I should have his phone number so I can talk to him when I buy pre-order tickets to his next movie?

Like it or not, it's not usual for customers to have access to the non-customer service staff in most businesses.  Avalon was never really intended to be a retail-type vendor marketing their product to get sales and providing direct customer service.  They're not trying to get as many sales as possible and gain market dominance - that's never been their vision.  

You don't get to talk to the designers and the engineers when you buy a car - not even when you buy a fleet of cars.  You sure as hell don't get to talk to the design teams or upper management when you buy an Apple product.  

Personally, I'm often amazed at the sense of entitlement to the ins and outs of a duck's ass being displayed by ASIC purchasers in general.  I accept that sense of entitlement stems from them feeling like they've been made unwilling investors in the various ASIC projects, but again - you don't get unfettered access to the design team or management at Apple just because you're a shareholder.

We've already seen a lot of Bitcoin enterprises reduce their interaction with this community and focus on providing support to their customers through other means.  As long as this community behaves like entitled, whiny brats, I see no reason why any Bitcoin enterprise should regard these forums as the best way to interact with their present or potential customers.

Do you always make dumb analogy?

As far as everyone knows, Avalon is backed by Yifu and Ngzhang. Do they even have customer service staff? Its all thro email and their website.

If you can read and understand the fcking chat log, you will see NGZ doesnt have to be rude and unprofessional.
Nemesis

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:27:59 AM

PS: I don't really think Nemesis reads or speaks a word of Chinese. He's the one trolling someone who spoke Chinese in the Avalon thread that I deleted after all.

Yes i was trolling. If you understand what trolling mean, you would see your failed logic.

I'm from HK. So i can read chinese fine. Apparently better than someone who claimed to natively speak and write Chinese.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: