Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobstermaffia game  (Read 4517 times)
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:48:17 AM

Yes, if it does not, as some have claimed have a structure which is preponderantly the act of encouraging other people to send money in so that earlier 'players' are paid a share of those funds, then it isn't necessarily a scam.

That's why I am asking about that 25% referral because I don't see what it relates to. The T&C's of that site are in German and google translate utterly failed to do a usable translation on it for me.

You cant "buy" houses, i mean you can do it free but like any other game if you put money you will do it faster. Thats all... Cool

Can i help you with the translate? You want to read a particularly piece?

@shefchenko  Relax, he is fast "gunman" and he is right...This game have no place here imho...
Yeah yeah , I know but it is very irritating to see his red post all over the investor-based section...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:07 AM

Yes, if it does not, as some have claimed have a structure which is preponderantly the act of encouraging other people to send money in so that earlier 'players' are paid a share of those funds, then it isn't necessarily a scam.

That's why I am asking about that 25% referral because I don't see what it relates to. The T&C's of that site are in German and google translate utterly failed to do a usable translation on it for me.

You cant "buy" houses, i mean you can do it free but like any other game if you put money you will do it faster. Thats all... Cool

@shefchenko  Relax, he is fast "gunman" and he is right...This game have no place here imho...
Yeah yeah , I know but it is very irritating to see his red post all over the investor-based section...

LOL, thats true also... Grin Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:15 AM

Site T&C's reviewed

According to what is understood to be the nature of this game, it is not an 'investor-based' game at all. It appears to simply be a game which offers in-game purchase of tokens which allow the players to advance to higher levels faster, much like most games of this genre do these days.

The 25% commission for referrals appears to be nothing more than a generous way to reward participants for encouraging more people to play and purchase in-game items.

The prizes being offered for each 'round' appear to be static rewards offered by the game company as an incentive to play and, in order to win, purchase in-game items.

Following this review I am of the opinion that this thread is in the wrong forum section and, more importantly, the game operates on a legitimate principal.

I request the those of you who quoted my warning in this thread, please remove it to avoid any confusion for other users.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

I normally like to read the whole thing, to be honest, but I am particularly needing to read any section which relates to both the idea of users sending in money and how the company states they distribute 'winnings' back to the users.

http://www.mobstermaffia.com/legal/terms_nl.pdf

As I mentioned already, I'd like to understand where this 25% referral scheme fits in if it isn't based on taking 25% of new referred-user deposits and giving them to the referrer, which is normally a massive red flag for scam.

[edit] LOL! Just spotted the 'terms_nl' part, it isn't German, it's Dutch! That'll explain why translate failed. Ok, I've got a better version to read through now.

This topic was definitely posted in the wrong category, but it was based on a user asking a question about the game, not by the developer or company that owns the game itself. There is no investment involved, there are no upgrades, there is nothing to buy in order to gain a return. Hell, there isn't even a return. The rewards at the end of the round are exactly that. Just rewards for the players that have the highest levels.

So yeah, this is definitely the wrong forum to be posting this thread, but at the same time, it just goes to show that you're willing to fire your guns at anything, even without researching it first. No need to get all high and mighty, and as much as I can appreciate that you're looking out for the best interest of other people, WHO THE FUCK CARES?! It's THEIR money, not yours. Let them do what they want with it. And stop false-flagging shit that doesn't even need to be false flagged. You're willing to stake your OWN reputation for something you didn't even diligently research properly before you were going to false flag it?

That, to me, sounds like a negative trust rating right there. Jesus, man. Like I said, I lost a lot of respect for you. And I know you can give a rat's ass about my respect, but respect from me is definitely worth a lot. I don't just give that shit out. I actually did respect you for trying to protect other users, even when I knew they wouldn't give a shit and still continue to invest in these bs ponzis. But yeah. Do your homework next time before you threaten someone's reputation, is all I ask.

Cheers, and thanks for removing your warning.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:52:58 AM

Site T&C's reviewed

According to what is understood to be the nature of this game, it is not an 'investor-based' game at all. It appears to simply be a game which offers in-game purchase of tokens which allow the players to advance to higher levels faster, much like most games of this genre do these days.

The 25% commission for referrals appears to be nothing more than a generous way to reward participants for encouraging more people to play and purchase in-game items.

The prizes being offered for each 'round' appear to be static rewards offered by the game company as an incentive to play and, in order to win, purchase in-game items.

Following this review I am of the opinion that this thread is in the wrong forum section and, more importantly, the game operates on a legitimate principal.

I request the those of you who quoted my warning in this thread, please remove it to avoid any confusion for other users.

Done... Wink Smiley

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:04:06 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:05:49 PM by cryptodevil

This topic was definitely posted in the wrong category, but it was based on a user asking a question about the game, not by the developer or company that owns the game itself.
Because we never see scammers pretending to be 'innocent' users, right?

There is no investment involved
Which is why I said it shouldn't have been in this section, otherwise it is correctly assumed to require investment. Get it?

it just goes to show that you're willing to fire your guns at anything, even without researching it first.
You clearly have no idea how quickly scammers move when they post threads with multiple supporting socks posting 'innocent' participation posts. Seriously, the thread appeared here, I move to get the warning in quickly. But I also resolved the matter quickly, what more do you think I should be doing? If I spend too much time analysing a scam it risks gaining too much momentum.

as much as I can appreciate that you're looking out for the best interest of other people, WHO THE FUCK CARES?! It's THEIR money, not yours.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382239.msg14068566#msg14068566 - It isn't about their money.

And stop false-flagging shit that doesn't even need to be false flagged.
Right, so I make one incorrect judgement out of how many and you imply I need to be stopped, as though it is a frequent and problematic issue? Look at the fucking timeline on this thread, how much faster do you think I should have been in addressing the issue of the true status of this game?

More importantly, rather than me simply ignoring the thread and assuming it was legit until someone else declares there's something fishy going on, I actually responded with a proper evaluation for the OP and everyone else concerned. I think you'll find my actions have actually contributed more to answer the OP's questions than anyone else did.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:35:34 PM

This topic was definitely posted in the wrong category, but it was based on a user asking a question about the game, not by the developer or company that owns the game itself.
Because we never see scammers pretending to be 'innocent' users, right?

There is no investment involved
Which is why I said it shouldn't have been in this section, otherwise it is correctly assumed to require investment. Get it?

it just goes to show that you're willing to fire your guns at anything, even without researching it first.
You clearly have no idea how quickly scammers move when they post threads with multiple supporting socks posting 'innocent' participation posts. Seriously, the thread appeared here, I move to get the warning in quickly. But I also resolved the matter quickly, what more do you think I should be doing? If I spend too much time analysing a scam it risks gaining too much momentum.

as much as I can appreciate that you're looking out for the best interest of other people, WHO THE FUCK CARES?! It's THEIR money, not yours.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382239.msg14068566#msg14068566 - It isn't about their money.

And stop false-flagging shit that doesn't even need to be false flagged.
Right, so I make one incorrect judgement out of how many and you imply I need to be stopped, as though it is a frequent and problematic issue? Look at the fucking timeline on this thread, how much faster do you think I should have been in addressing the issue of the true status of this game?

More importantly, rather than me simply ignoring the thread and assuming it was legit until someone else declares there's something fishy going on, I actually responded with a proper evaluation for the OP and everyone else concerned. I think you'll find my actions have actually contributed more to answer the OP's questions than anyone else did.

Thanks for doing what you did in reviewing the site and it's TOS. Yeah, I understand how overwhelming it can be when scammers try to find new ways to steal people's money. And I do know how it feels, as I was scammed before, as well.

Keep doing what you're doing

Psi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:07:27 PM

it was me that posted it, wasn't sure about which forum to put it under, as its new, you can invest (upgrades increase your rewards and chance of prizes ? ) or receive referrals paid in btc which is what actually made me think of posting it(thought people might want to know), sorry if I offended anyone and would gladly post it elsewhere if need be

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:22:42 PM

i think it would fit best at games and rounds
as there are rounds where you could win something

raxinus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:19:25 PM

Look nice but still scam.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:55:38 AM

How can you claim that something is a scam when there is no investment required? You are the worst type of user on the forums; the one that is so quick to call someone or something a scam without doing your own investigative research before drawing your conclusion. People like you make me sick.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:08:37 PM

Perfect! You dont have to play and its better for us because we dont need such players... Cool

Its JUST a game, if you know what does that mean. But if you post "scam" for this, its sure thing that you dont! Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bramantip

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:01:24 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This guy is proving to be more of an idiot in every thread he spams. He just goes blindly spamming his copy pasta in all the threads without even trying out the site first. This site can't even be called investor based and is most likely in the wrong section.

EDIT: Nope I will not remove my quote even though you removed your OP. Let this be a reminder of how this wannabe whiteknight is just an incompetent idiot who blindly spam his warning without proper investigation first.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:21:39 PM

Quote from: bramantip
This site can't even be called investor based and is most likely in the wrong section.

Hey dumb-ass, do I have to point out your stupidity or are you going to actually read what I wrote? The choice is yours.

Quote from: dumb-ass
EDIT: Nope I will not remove my quote even though you removed your OP. Let this be a reminder of how this wannabe whiteknight is just an incompetent idiot who blindly spam his warning without proper investigation first.
Uhuh, sure.

I'll give you a little while to figure it out. Let's see if you really are as stupid as you appear.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:41:05 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This guy is proving to be more of an idiot in every thread he spams. He just goes blindly spamming his copy pasta in all the threads without even trying out the site first. This site can't even be called investor based and is most likely in the wrong section.

LMAO gg wp didn't notice that, you just made my day!
Freedom of speech, gotta agree with you on that.
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:19:00 AM

Can we sell stuff (vests or weapons) ? Cheesy

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:34:12 AM

Can we sell stuff (vests or weapons) ? Cheesy

I think yes, in the Weapon Lab...

But you will need 1 million to open it... Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:42:00 AM

This site can't even be called investor based and is most likely in the wrong section.

Did you use your humongous brain to figure that out, kiddo?
Site T&C's reviewed

EDIT: Nope I will not remove my quote even though you removed your OP. Let this be a reminder of how this wannabe whiteknight is just an incompetent idiot who blindly spam his warning without proper investigation first. pointless display of my inability to see that the evidence proves cryptodevil resolved the OP's question rapidly, providing a reasoned overview of the game and helpfully clarifying the truth of the situation, which was that it appears to be legitimate and, therefore, had been placed in the wrong forum. But because I, bramantip, am hard-of-thinking, I will insert this distracting PSA and risk harming the game through confusing users who may mistakenly believe it to be a scam even though the evidence suggests otherwise and had already been established. I wish to throw my toys from the pram and stamp my feet, long after the matter had already been resolved.

There, fixed it for you.

shefchenko17

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:18:47 PM

Is someone aware how to Claim Ghetto Badge? Cheesy

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 11:27:03 PM

Is someone aware how to Claim Ghetto Badge? Cheesy

You have to finish all five of the crimes in The Ghetto at 100%, like the following:

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: