Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin invest  (Read 5558 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:38:27 AM

It is now a good time to make an investment. Because the value will be higher later and that will be very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
And that they are going to love it. But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the bad thing.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:44:03 AM

It is now a good time to make an investment. Because the value will be higher later and that will be very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
And that they are going to love it. But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the bad thing.

More people will use bitcoin as its fast and reliable to begin with and with the developer push it hard to make it stable and some people are also inviting others to get bitcoin.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:24:50 AM

i know bitcoin itself is already an investment but i have 3 bitcoin sitting around and I'm looking for a quick 5% flip any idea??
I do not think there is a safe and feasible investment bitcoin now, why not you trading bitcoin in local exchanger that's more safe than you put your money on investment site.
Yes, he is true, trading is a better choice with bitcoin, and nowadays as there is fluctuation in the price value of bitcoin, so it has made trading with bitcoin more interesting. I suggest you to learn and start trading with it. You will earn good amount.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 09:46:36 AM

i know bitcoin itself is already an investment but i have 3 bitcoin sitting around and I'm looking for a quick 5% flip any idea??
I do not think there is a safe and feasible investment bitcoin now, why not you trading bitcoin in local exchanger that's more safe than you put your money on investment site.
Yes, he is true, trading is a better choice with bitcoin, and nowadays as there is fluctuation in the price value of bitcoin, so it has made trading with bitcoin more interesting. I suggest you to learn and start trading with it. You will earn good amount.

trading bitcoin is so boring these days. the price is almost stable so you have to risk a lot of money to earn a small amount of profit since the price doesn't change that much.

--looking for signature--
eco-ice

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:58:49 AM

There is no quick %5 percentage in normal fiat right? The same is for bitcoin, You can't expect an investment providing serious profit with no risk and with bitcoin there is no bank investment as well, I suggest holding your coins and waiting for a price increase.
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:04:43 AM

There is no bank or the like in bitcoin world right now, I suggest you keep your bitcoins and hold them, The investments right now are all better to miss IMO, holding bitcoin is a good money investment too.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
toolbox

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:46:23 AM

I think just holding your bitcoins is the most decent investment right now, Although the BTC's value won't increase the USD value would definitely increasea IMO. I don't recommend all the other investments since they are mostly scams.
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:08:11 PM

There isn't any easy %5 coin flip, There is huge risk if you tried gambling or running any website or the like, I think it's better to just hold it and keep it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

I have a place when you can have 18% (about) in a month. I am having regular profits there since 4 month. The site have about 5 years online and pay everyday like a clock. Now has changed owner and the new one are making changes on the site and have blocked the big amounts withdrawals (must begin fully this service after 20 March). While have increased the everyday profits as a compensation. Pm me if like to give a luck yourself.

why you are not mentioned the site's link you are talking about, in public?. if you are getting so much solid profit from a site and it is paying since 5 years. then you should share this site to everyone and help people who willing to invest their money and make good profit..
Yes it is a right and legit way to introduce the site on public. So, that the people who have tested that can give their review about it. It will save him from any lose if persist there, and if the site is legit more people can be benefitted with it.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:19:17 PM

Its good to invest in Bitcoin, but you must find the right time and that is very important. I hope that more people will invest later in Bitcoin.
And that they are going to use it also very much. And that will be so good. Also for the value it will be good.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:09:40 PM

I have no idea how can u get fast 5% exept gambling but it's so random, better to keep your coins or invest it in smth smart, instead wasting on useless non stable projects

sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:11:08 PM

If you don't want to try something as risky as money investment as gambling then there is no easy investment, Trading altcoins is rarely profitable for non-skilled traders, even day trading bitcoins for USD is relatively hard.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

I have no idea how can u get fast 5% exept gambling but it's so random, better to keep your coins or invest it in smth smart, instead wasting on useless non stable projects

Well you can try forex knowing that you can loose ,but there is possible to even double or get a good reward,there are already some exchanges working with bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:41:32 PM

Well you can try forex knowing that you can loose ,but there is possible to even double or get a good reward,there are already some exchanges working with bitcoin.

Even forex trading involves risk its better not to experiment with your coins, invest your money into bitcoins and just hold it until the price moves higher.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:43:22 PM

Well, you had 3 Bitcoin but had no idea how to use it? If I were you, I'd invest it in legit business such as gambling site. It's much better than losing it all on Ponzi that promises you outrageous APY than the bank.

Life sucks.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

When you want to invest in Bitcoin look good at the price. Do not just go out and keep buying. You should buy at low price.
When the price then goes up you can sell your Bitcoins so you can make some money.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Well, you had 3 Bitcoin but had no idea how to use it? If I were you, I'd invest it in legit business such as gambling site. It's much better than losing it all on Ponzi that promises you outrageous APY than the bank.
Buying now will be not the best option around this time. Because the value is not that low and that is risky.
If you buy it already at a high value than the chance will be small to have some profit later.
Or you have to wait a long time to get the price very high in the future, but not everyone have the patience for it.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:07:14 PM

When you want to invest in Bitcoin look good at the price. Do not just go out and keep buying. You should buy at low price.
When the price then goes up you can sell your Bitcoins so you can make some money.

Investing in bitcoin now is not the right decision. As Blockchain halving is expected to take place within few months holding till halving date gives good earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
simonloff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:27:53 PM

Even though, I don't think it's smart for people to invest more than what they are ready to lose in bitcoin in general, The price is unstable and can move either way therefore can be risky to invested money.
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:45:09 PM

Agreed, If you buy enough at a cheap price you would be on the positive side and can potentially make allot of profit.. that's a good bitcoin investment IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: