Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Member legendster's Multimedia Services  (Read 2852 times)
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:15:14 AM

So he should send you his source files? remove your negative trust at once
LOL. Why are you so strongly defending legendster? I have read up on a pretty good number of crazy views however this post makes it outright look like you are an alt of legendster Roll Eyes Is this the case?

Even if legendster is exonerated of the allegations mentioned in the OP, he has a very sketchy past and I would not trade with him.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:16:31 AM

LOL. Why are you so strongly defending legendster? I have read up on a pretty good number of crazy views however this post makes it outright look like you are an alt of legendster Roll Eyes Is this the case?

Even if legendster is exonerated of the allegations mentioned in the OP, he has a very sketchy past and I would not trade with him.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:21:09 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.
Well if i were his alt you would be the first to know @panthers52 , after all, you are the expert at such matters

This thread isnt about his past so none of that cant be used when deciding on his trust ratings

james.lent (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:22:14 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.
Well if i were his alt you would be the first to know @panthers52 , after all, you are the expert at such matters

This thread isnt about his past so none of that cant be used when deciding on his trust ratings

The he shouldnt have used those pics for his portfolio. Simple as that.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:28:26 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.

If the pics are his they are his, i dont know why he needs to go as far as proving his identity and handing over source codes, ave you traded with this user?

james.lent (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:32:49 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.

If the pics are his they are his, i dont know why he needs to go as far as proving his identity and handing over source codes, ave you traded with this user?

No one asked for the source codes fool. Learn to read before posting. Start posting with your brain and not your ass.
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.

I am good at finding alts, however I am unable to find everyone's alts, as some people are more careful then others. I am unable to locate any blockchain evidence that you and legendster are the same person.

My point above is that I believe legendster is a scammer, and I believe that negative trust is appropriate, even if the comments on his trust profile for the negative ratings are (potentially) inaccurate (if you were to assume that he is innocent of the allegations in the OP.

Another point is that legendster has a history of engaging in this kind of behavior.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:41:23 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.

I am good at finding alts, however I am unable to find everyone's alts, as some people are more careful then others. I am unable to locate any blockchain evidence that you and legendster are the same person.

My point above is that I believe legendster is a scammer, and I believe that negative trust is appropriate, even if the comments on his trust profile for the negative ratings are (potentially) inaccurate (if you were to assume that he is innocent of the allegations in the OP.

Another point is that legendster has a history of engaging in this kind of behavior.

Kind Regards
Panthers52
As said earlier, his previous ratings and past history should play no part in what is happening now

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:45:27 AM

As said earlier, his previous ratings and past history should play no part in what is happening now
That is crazy talk. If someone has a history of acting dishonestly, then people should have no problem believing that he is dishonest now. If someone has a history of trading honestly then people will have problems when there is a scam accusation against them. When someone has a history of scamming, then people should have no problem that they tried to scam again (or that they actually scammed again).

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

james.lent (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:47:10 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Most likely he is.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

So i guess Theymos created that section so that we can post birthday greetings and it's nothing related to what he has done which would portray what kind of person he is. Thanks mate for the insightful info, now get back to your minecraft forums already.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:44:10 PM

If someone has a history of acting dishonestly

Looks like he had more Positive's than Negative ? I mean trusted.

then people should have no problem believing that he is dishonest now.
The mind-washed ,blind ,deaf people ? Yes, If they don't have problem believing in something like GOD, then they don't.

However, i don't think you should TAG with alt's ?

yo
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:56:56 PM

People here have so much free time that even no one did complained about scamming. Still they search every service or other thing to prove their superiority. This forum really going to losing goodwill what it was before just because of some trolls.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:59:20 PM

It looks like the hero member 'Quickseller' gave this person a negative rating over a year ago because he was trying to take out a 60 BTC loan while using a faucet as collateral Cheesy

It also looks like Legendary member 'johnniewalker' left this person a negative rating over similar issues as were described in the OP, as legendster was trying to sell a high end car, but to prove ownership of such cars he used pictures of cars being sold in Las Angeles while legendster was(is) located in India.

There also appears to be some level of controversy over the ratings that escrow.ms left for legendster as legendster purchased bitcoin from escrow.ms at above market value and ended up receiving two positive ratings from the deal, one from escrow.ms and one from Benson Samuel who has worked closely with escrow.ms in the past.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Btw you are yourself Quickseller, so why you are referring yourself. He have negative feedback but he also have some good positive feedbacks too.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

People here have so much free time .

I too have a lot of free time sometimes, everyone has but the intentions differ i guess.

to prove their superiority.
In reality they are only proving how childish they are.

This forum really going to losing goodwill what it was before just because of some trolls.
No, I think it is getting divided with time.The Bitcoin and Talk are two groups (or will become).The Talk is consisting the power trip assholes who have none thinking abilities or have only the minimum amount of knowledge required to use bitcoin and the Bitcoin would of course contain the open mindedness and talents or Logic,excluding exceptions though.

yo
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:23:57 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 10:43:04 PM by legendster

Anyone interested in "hiring" me should simply contact me and I will share the source file through skype.

Else I have been here for quite some time and seen a LOT of stuff being said about me. Thank you James for bringing your post to my attention, please do let me know if you have solid proof or even one person that I have "ripped" off through any of my services.

Btw, lookup Logan king here https://www.linkedin.com/in/legendster

As far as pictures concerned here, yes one - the first one - of the pictures here is not my work and is sourced from the internet, original render is by "Gilles Tran". I try to publicly hide most of my work but anyone who I have worked with has always got end result from my end which is very much my own creation.

On a side note, I dont rely on work sourced from "here the bitcoin community" I have Upwork/Elance profiles for that and no I will not share them unless I am bidding for a job through those sites. Why ? Because that is how I make my living and I will not have a two bit troll come and ruin my rep just because "its fun".

Thank you so much for keeping the bitcoin forum.. "interesting"... keep it up.

For the remaining who do not understand what I am offering and are labeling this as a scam.
Understand THIS, I am not offering THESE pictures for sale, I am offering to do something that is LIKE these pictures on display. Anyone in the business understands that.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:30:49 PM

People here have so much free time that even no one did complained about scamming. Still they search every service or other thing to prove their superiority. This forum really going to losing goodwill what it was before just because of some trolls.

Its ok bro, let these jobless kids bark all they want, people like me & you will continue to work and earn our living the way we can, people like these kids will continue trying to make a name for themselves by using OUR name.

So let them Smiley

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:46:01 PM

Anyone interested in "hiring" me should simply contact me and I will share the source file through skype.

Else I have been here for quite some time and seen a LOT of stuff being said about me. Thank you James for bringing your post to my attention, please do let me know if you have solid proof or even one person that I have "ripped" off through any of my services.

Btw, lookup Logan king here https://www.linkedin.com/in/legendster

As far as pictures concerned here, yes one - the first one - of the pictures here is not my work and is sourced from the internet, original render is by "Gilles Tran". I try to publicly hide most of my work but anyone who I have worked with has always got end result from my end which is very much my own creation.

On a side note, I dont rely on work sourced from "here the bitcoin community" I have Upwork/Elance profiles for that and no I will not share them unless I am bidding for a job through those sites.

Thank you so much for keeping the bitcoin forum.. "interesting"... keep it up.

For the remaining who do not understand what I am offering and are labeling this as a scam.
Understand THIS, I am not offering THESE pictures for sale, I am offering to do something that is LIKE these pictures on display. Anyone in the business understands that.

The archive doesnt show you wrote that you do stuff "similar" like those images. i can just see pics with watermarks.

And yes it says "just 3d stuff" but that could mean anything

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:47:26 PM

There also appears to be some level of controversy over the ratings that escrow.ms left for legendster as legendster purchased bitcoin from escrow.ms at above market value and ended up receiving two positive ratings from the deal, one from escrow.ms and one from Benson Samuel who has worked closely with escrow.ms in the past.

Enlighten me.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:42:48 PM

The archive doesnt show you wrote that you do stuff "similar" like those images. i can just see pics with watermarks.

And yes it says "just 3d stuff" but that could mean anything

Not that it matters what you say or what I reply here but since I am here anyway here's how this works.

Client approaches.

Has an idea in mind.

I explain how it can be done.

Client asks to see previous samples.

Now mind you I started working professionally in 2009 a 17 year old kid who got "trained" professionally with a student level quality.

I show client my portfolio.

Client likes my past samples, I get the job.

Client pays some of the amount in escrow on Elance/Upwork

Job gets completed

I get paid

Client gets his work done.

So now, remember the part where I said I started at age 17 fresh out of a 'professional training' institute? Let me be very honest about that, there is NOTHING professional about these institutes, they teach us outdated stuff and things that do not seem relevant in today's world.
So imagine a client seeing a portfolio of a STUDENT who's so green that he thinks he can get a 'JOB' online based on his 4 year training which was worth shit and with a portfolio which some people would call mundane.

Wanna see my 3D FIRST human anatomy in 3D? IT SUCKED. This was my work's quality.

http://i65.tinypic.com/vq6usx.jpg

Wanna see my LAST human anatomy?

http://i63.tinypic.com/24pw9rn.jpg

So how does a 17 year old kid get from THAT to THAT? By "stealing" other people's work? Do I magically steal someone else's ability to model and render stuff??

Let me tell you how.
You TELL your client that you have years of experience under your bag, which - I admit- is a LIE, you show them a portfolio which has a LOT of work. Mostly that aren't yours. Because nobody wants to hire a noob.
But when you GET that job, you work! You work like there's no tomorrow and you MATCH that fake portfolio's quality.
That is how THAT 17 year old green rookie turned into THIS 24 year old "professional".

And guess what? That student portfolio with an awful content quality is now filled with work that pleases a LOT many people and why don't I share my portfolio online? because I don't want a rookie like I was, to find my portfolio and do what I have done.

Don't like how THIS works? Things not TOO nice and pink and unicorny for you? Welcome to the world of online freelancing.

So once again, I am not selling a product, I am selling a service. You wanna hire me? Great! lets get started. No work, no pay. Escrow must! You wanna troll around? Feel free to do your worse. Because people like you are just.. noise.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:52:33 PM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Sketchy past?
I am really honored. Do paint the sketch.
How many people I have scammed ?
How many people I have duped ?
How many people have EVER been able to say something about me and then back it up ?

Oh yes "Your Point is Invalid" IS my alternate account. You didnt't know??

--

Then don't. TRUST me you are not the only one here to trade, I can find someone whenever I want to. Yes WHENEVER I WANT. Despite the red green orange on my profile and it may come as a shock ... but I actually do not have an alt account.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██