Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackpotracer presents ★★★Dust Lottery★★★DUST to BTC★★★  (Read 14603 times)
gizane

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:49:10 PM

guys the screenshot shows who was online in chat during the Jackpot hit. I will list all here and we have 0.13 for chat rain. as we want to be fair to all we give the rain pay outs to discussion. only users on the list are asked for their opinions. please refrain from posting here with your nice signatures but not have been in this list.

the list as seen on screenshot  ( winner and owners dont get rain )
11 users
asritajudin
losk22
libby515
gizane
L3gionario
raimon
mocha
hulkpanther
bitcoingg
dust
vavilon

please no impolite attacks and please give us your straight forward opinion how you would split the 0.13

we have our list presented in chat and we know our customers very well. we want to find a perfect and fair solution for future rains and maybe even heavy rains

thankx in advance for a fair and polite discussion

130000/11 = 11818 bits to everybody on the list

very gentleman like Smiley appreciate it but it would not be fair in our opinion and especially not vis a vis you and some other loyal players and customers.

What do you mean it would not be fair? I think it will fair enough to divide it equally to all members. If you are not agree can I know how would you like to be divided? May be everyone can sort the things out
arp10

Activity: 826
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:47:50 AM

Shocked gratz cooldad Shocked
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:03:04 AM

guys the screenshot shows who was online in chat during the Jackpot hit. I will list all here and we have 0.13 for chat rain. as we want to be fair to all we give the rain pay outs to discussion. only users on the list are asked for their opinions. please refrain from posting here with your nice signatures but not have been in this list.

the list as seen on screenshot  ( winner and owners dont get rain )
11 users
asritajudin
losk22
libby515
gizane
L3gionario
raimon
mocha
hulkpanther
bitcoingg
dust
vavilon

please no impolite attacks and please give us your straight forward opinion how you would split the 0.13

we have our list presented in chat and we know our customers very well. we want to find a perfect and fair solution for future rains and maybe even heavy rains

thankx in advance for a fair and polite discussion

130000/11 = 11818 bits to everybody on the list

very gentleman like Smiley appreciate it but it would not be fair in our opinion and especially not vis a vis you and some other loyal players and customers.

What do you mean it would not be fair? I think it will fair enough to divide it equally to all members. If you are not agree can I know how would you like to be divided? May be everyone can sort the things out

gizane

you were in chat and online (shown in users online) but you were not there when the 6/6 hit. you even dont know that the winner cooldad sent me 0.05 and said I should keep it and I spontaneously added it to the rain. the rain would have been 0.08 and not 0.13. I stil can revert it to 0.08 because it was tipped by winner to me personally and cooldad and some other user can confirm this

please let me explain now why it would be unfair to split the rain of 0.08 or even the 0.13 in equal parts for all 11 users who were seen in chat as users online

we have loyal players who are botting 24/7 since the start of our app.
we have players who are playing with our free bets and their own coins
we have players who are betting with free bets only
we have players who are betting and chatting
we dont have players who are only sitting in chat not betting and not chatting or a stupid lol to get rain like in other apps
we are very satisfied with all those fine people and players

for example we cant give same reward for chat rain to users who are using only daily free bets as we would like to give to 24/7 botters. there must be a difference in rewards to different customers to be fair to all. we did the rules for chat rain before we started the app and knew we will have to make changes after first 6/6 hits to get  finally fair rules for all

for us it would be easy to stick to the unfair rules we posted at start and devide the 0.08 to all 11 like some suggested or to 3 users who shouted grats after hit.

we know our customers very well and I mean very well. we give respect to all our players and all players in general. please understand that we see it as totally unfair that a user who was sitting by chance viewing a movie and hears the siren of a 6/6 hit and jumping into chat and shouting grats will get full split of a chat rain. it could have been easily a chat rain of 1.6 BTC (we gave the whole day many 16 BTC promos).

I gave a list into chat how we think the rain should be given. gizane, have you been there to give us your opinion? no
there have been only vavilon, dust, hulk and bitcoingg out of 11 users shown online during the hit of 6/6 who were giving their opinion to my list and payout proposal. cooldad and me were the only ones who were betting a 10 sat when the 6/6 hit occurred

gizane did you give your opinion to my payout list in chat when I asked all users who are there? No, because you were not there. according to original rules you would not get 1 satoshi rain like many others of the 11 but we think it is not fair and added you and the others to the list of rain payout

I will post my list with payouts now again and the users who saw this list yesterday can confirm it and I even PMed it to one user

and again the chat rain is 0.08 but we added the tip we got from winner cooldad 0.05 to a 0.13 rain
if you think we should take off the 0.05 from the rain all users are welcome to tell us

libby > mocha > raimon > bitcoingg each 20k bits

dust > hulk > gizane> vavilon each 10k bits

asri > losk each 5k bits

now guys what is wrong with this rain payout proposal? we know our customers very well and are proposing this option

and we even said that L3gionario who is not in this list and sghd will get from our pocket some rain. I hope the users in chat yesterday will confirm this

everyone on the list during the 6/6 hit is welcome to give his opinion and please in a polite way. no reason to attack us or any of our players.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:20:58 AM

Reduce reward by 25% will be good.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:44:39 AM

Reduce reward by 25% will be good.

losk thank you for your answer. but I don't understand what you mean. please say it in your mother language and we will have it translated Smiley

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:01:33 AM

Bы paздeлили игpoкoв нa 3 кaтeгopии. Кaждaя cлeдyющaя кaтeгopия игpoкoв пoлyчaeт yмeньшeниe дoждя нa 50%. Moё пpeдлoжeниe yмeньшaть нaгpaдy нa 25%.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:14:16 AM

Bы paздeлили игpoкoв нa 3 кaтeгopии. Кaждaя cлeдyющaя кaтeгopия игpoкoв пoлyчaeт yмeньшeниe дoждя нa 50%. Moё пpeдлoжeниe yмeньшaть нaгpaдy нa 25%.

thank you for the proposal. but please give us the numbers as you are proposing in BTC or bits and not in %age

because we have to give 0.08 or 0.13 so please give me the list for these 2 options

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:17:09 AM

Toлькo 10 игpoкoв?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:29:12 AM

Toлькo 10 игpoкoв?

yes 10 because there were 11 but we decided that L3gionario was in chat/site but did not wager or even said hello in chat that day that he will not get from rain budget but we will give him some coins out of our pocket because he is a very fine customer of ours

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:37:53 AM

we are still missing the opinions of

asritajudin

libby515

L3gionario

raimon

mocha

hulkpanther

please post your opinion so we can get it done. please try to think in a fair way for all

thx

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:55:48 AM

0.01675x4
0.0125x4
0.065x2
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:19:58 AM

0.01675x4
0.0125x4
0.065x2

thanks again. we have no problem with this proposal even we think ours is better. but you did not give the numbers for 0.08 rain. please add it

lets see what other users will say

edit
your maths should be corrected to
0.01675x4
0.0125x4
0.0065x2

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:36:37 AM

How about based off of amount wagered? When I was rolling daily there, and high amounts, I always thought that it would be unfair if someone who was freebetting got the same amount of rain as me, betting 10,000-20,000 bits per day. I'm sure players like hulk and libby and mocha will agree, as well, even if they don't bring it up for themselves. Is there any way to see the, say, 12 hour period before the jackpot was hit in order to see the wager amounts for the people that were in the chat at the time cooldad hit the JP? Or would this just add to the confusion Tongue
arp10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:42:23 AM

great admin and i think is good ..thanks
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:47:14 AM

mocha

mine or losk's?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
arp10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

mocha

mine or losk's?
you ofc  Smiley
gizane

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:59:21 AM

gizane

you were in chat and online (shown in users online) but you were not there when the 6/6 hit. you even dont know that the winner cooldad sent me 0.05 and said I should keep it and I spontaneously added it to the rain. the rain would have been 0.08 and not 0.13. I stil can revert it to 0.08 because it was tipped by winner to me personally and cooldad and some other user can confirm this

please let me explain now why it would be unfair to split the rain of 0.08 or even the 0.13 in equal parts for all 11 users who were seen in chat as users online

we dont have players who are only sitting in chat not betting and not chatting or a stupid lol to get rain like in other apps

for example we cant give same reward for chat rain to users who are using only daily free bets as we would like to give to 24/7 botters. there must be a difference in rewards to different customers to be fair to all. we did the rules for chat rain before we started the app and knew we will have to make changes after first 6/6 hits to get  finally fair rules for all

for us it would be easy to stick to the unfair rules we posted at start and devide the 0.08 to all 11 like some suggested or to 3 users who shouted grats after hit.

we know our customers very well and I mean very well. we give respect to all our players and all players in general. please understand that we see it as totally unfair that a user who was sitting by chance viewing a movie and hears the siren of a 6/6 hit and jumping into chat and shouting grats will get full split of a chat rain. it could have been easily a chat rain of 1.6 BTC (we gave the whole day many 16 BTC promos).

I gave a list into chat how we think the rain should be given. gizane, have you been there to give us your opinion? no
there have been only vavilon, dust, hulk and bitcoingg out of 11 users shown online during the hit of 6/6 who were giving their opinion to my list and payout proposal. cooldad and me were the only ones who were betting a 10 sat when the 6/6 hit occurred

gizane did you give your opinion to my payout list in chat when I asked all users who are there? No, because you were not there. according to original rules you would not get 1 satoshi rain like many others of the 11 but we think it is not fair and added you and the others to the list of rain payout

I will post my list with payouts now again and the users who saw this list yesterday can confirm it and I even PMed it to one user

and again the chat rain is 0.08 but we added the tip we got from winner cooldad 0.05 to a 0.13 rain
if you think we should take off the 0.05 from the rain all users are welcome to tell us

asri > losk each 5k bits

now guys what is wrong with this rain payout proposal? we know our customers very well and are proposing this option

and we even said that L3gionario who is not in this list and sghd will get from our pocket some rain. I hope the users in chat yesterday will confirm this

everyone on the list during the 6/6 hit is welcome to give his opinion and please in a polite way. no reason to attack us or any of our players.

Yeah I dont even know because mostly I always afk when it comes to my bed time. And mostly when I afk my bot die and dont even do the rolls. How can you explain this then? This is not because of my inet, last night I think my inet is good enough to roll and it never rolls until my balance run out or anything but it always stop right away and it said unknown error
libby515

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:02:03 AM

as i said in chat you are always fair and generous, my opinion it would go to loyalty to site as far as how long player has been playing there, if they deposited with there own coins, and how much wager they did on the site.
 think problems will happen when at some point it rains on players that just get free promos all the time, etc.
 JP you cant make everyone happy all the time, but you know the group of players there that are there from the start everyday, 24-7..
  i am ok with what ever decision u make, as i am sure the other loyal players will be ok with it also.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:05:25 AM

gizane

asri > losk each 5k bits

Yeah I dont even know because mostly I always afk when it comes to my bed time. And mostly when I afk my bot die and dont even do the rolls. How can you explain this then? This is not because of my inet, last night I think my inet is good enough to roll and it never rolls until my balance run out or anything but it always stop right away and it said unknown error

gizane we are not discussing why your bot died because also mocha's bot died and some other bots but cooldad's bot did not die and he hit 6/6. do you want us to give any guarantee that the bot will not die? we can't and will not give any guarantees for bot deaths

we are discussing the rain modus and if you would like to answer to my very detailed answer it woul dbe very much appreciated. we are not here to fight each other. we just want to find with all users a fair rule for rain.

please read my answer again and let me know your opinion because we would like to decide the rain payout for last 6/6 hit after all involved users gave us their opinion

thx

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:22:23 AM

That's actually pretty cool that you can win those amounts with such a small bet, but chances of hitting 6 numbers are really low though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: